Vampire Lover

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Firecracker, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

This is my second story so please let me know what you think. Enjoy.

After a long day I sit in my favorite lazy-boy to unwind. The tv is tuned to some random sitcom but my mind is not on the flickering images on the screen. I have only turned on the tv to dispel the silence in my apartment. My mind turns to thoughts of my vampire lover as I anticipate his visit tonight after I am in bed. He is easily the best lover I have ever had. He knows how to touch me in ways that bring me to my knees. No other man has ever made me feel the way he does. As I imagine his touch I feel myself get wet in anticipation of what is to come. After about half an hour I get impatient and rush to my bedroom. I change into a red silk bustier leaving on my black g-string. He always shows up at 10 every night. It is now 9:30. Time seems to slowly creep by as I climb into bed to wait. My anticipation is building with each tick of the clock. After what seems like an eternity I hear a gentle knock on my window. "Come in", I say breathlessly. My body tightens as I hear the sounds of him sliding up the window and dropping down onto the floor.

"How are you, my love?” he says as he makes his way to my bed.

"I'm fine. Just have been thinking about seeing you all day", I say as slowly climbs into my bed.

The moonlight is enough for me to see him clearly. He is tall with a lean muscular body, his skin the color of porcelain. From the color in his cheeks and the ruddiness of his lips I can see that he has recently had some blood wine. His dark hair is wavy reaching to the color of his white silk shirt. His eyes are the color of violets. As I gaze into them I get lost in their depths for a moment. He takes my hand in his kiss and kisses in gently. The soft touch of his lips on my skin sends a shiver through me. He looks appreciatively at my full breasts peeking out over the top of my bustier. He puts his hand on my leg and slowly runs it up until he reaches my inner thighs. His touch is cool making my breath catch. His hand continues to move up exploring the wetness between my thighs.

"I want to feel you against me", I say as He sits up to kiss me.

The kiss starts out softly but soon becomes more passionate. I enjoy the feel of his cool lips on mine. One hand is in his hair and the other is on his waist. Meanwhile his hands are cupping my breasts. Soon the hand on his waist moves down to front of his pants where I can feel the stiffness of his cock. We are both breathless as he moves his hands up to my shoulders and lifts my bustier over my head. I hurriedly unbutton his shirt running my hands along his tight chest and smooth abdomen. I then unbutton his pants and he slides out of them. His stiff cock in his silk boxers is even more apparent now. I slide his boxers off and begin to suck on his hard cock. As I suck on his cock my hand strokes up and down his shaft. He moans in pleasure as I feel his cock stiffen even more. He begins to rub the outer lips of my womanhood as I feel the tightness in my groin increases. After I have sucked him for a few minutes I sit up and he takes my nipples in his mouth. I can feel his cool breath on my nipples as they begin to stiffen. He gently pushes the tips of his fangs into my nipples as my body stiffens. He then instructs me to sit up on the bed and to turn around. I comply and feel him getting up behind me. As he leans into kiss my neck, I feel his cock push up against my ass and moan in ecstasy. He enters me and slowly thrusts into me as we both moan in pleasure. As we get more turned on his thrusts become deeper and harder. I feel the heat and hardness of his dick deep inside me. He gently grabs my hair hanging on to it with each thrust. Our breathing has quickened so much that we are both panting. I can we are both on the edge of orgasm as he whispers in my ear: "I love you baby". We both let out loud moans as my pussy tightens and I feel his dick shudder inside me as he shoots his seed deep inside me. We collapse spent in each other's arms, sweat glistening on both our bodies. I whisper "I love you", in his ear and look over to see a gentle smile on his handsome face. "I love you too, with all my heart", he says as I lay back down. I feel so peaceful and content that I fall asleep in his arms. When I wake up the next morning he is gone. But he has left a red rose on my pillow. I can't wait until the next night when I will hear his knock on my window.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Wow, I don't know how I missed this one, but I'm glad I found it. Excellent work, girl!

I love the fact that they seem so much in love and it's not just fucking to them.

3. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Thanks CL. That's a real compliment coming from you.*smile* I liked making it romantic too. Vampires are so hot!!! Vampire play in the bedroom would be a lot of fun!

4. Massaker

Massaker New Member

Ya vampires are very hot.

Don't they like not have any physical feeling?

5. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Depends on what mythology you follow. Most of the vampires I've seen in movies or tv shows can definitely feel things.

6. Hope80

Hope80 New Member

I love vampire stories...The best romantic one out there was the Buffy and Angel one...Beautiful love story.

7. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

I love Buffy and Angel!

8. RedHotLady

RedHotLady New Member

Vampire's turn me on as well...love the story