Valentine's Day

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by FlirtyChick, Jan 31, 2008.

1. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

It was Valentine’s day and I went shopping for some hot lingerie and new toys to surprise my husband. The store was packed, and I decided to retreat to the back room to browse the battery-powered section. I was surprised to see plastic draped over the doorway, but I pushed it aside and entered anyway. To my disappointment, the whole room was being enlarged and remodeled, and all the merchandise was packed in boxes. I was fuming over not being able to buy new vibes on Valentine’s day, when I heard a sexy voice behind me say “Ma’am, this room is off limits while we work.” I turned around and laid my eyes on a muscle-bound construction worker with the most beautiful blue eyes! I felt my slit get warm, and I decided to have a little fun with him. I gave him my best sideways glance, and in a pouty voice said, “Well, maybe you can help me.” He grinned and said “Maybe I can, what do you need?” I walked up to him, and looked directly in his eyes and whispered “I’m here to buy a big dildo. Can you show me which boxes they are in? I am really horny and I would love for you to help me pick out a good one.” His grin widened, and he said “Hmmmm, I am not supposed to let customers back here, but this place is so busy today I don’t think anyone would notice.”
    He took me by the hand and let me to the back of the room where boxes of merchandise were stacked. We went through a few items, and he brought out a huge rabbit with a double clit-flicker. I looked into his baby blues, licked my lips, looked at the bulge in his pants, and breathed “ Fuck me with it.” His pants nearly split as his erection surged even more. I walked up to him, knelt down, and rubbed my face on his crotch. As I unzipped his jeans to take him in my mouth, I heard his garbled cry. “Hey guys, I need four C batteries, Now!” As I started swallowing his smooth, hard cock, I felt hands pulling off my jeans. I turned to look, leaving my hand on his member, and I saw two more gorgeous honeys staring at my thong. Next thing I know, there are two tongues in my pussy, and my mouth is full of dick. I swallow blue eyes whole, over and over, then as he comes, I start coming too from the double tongue boys, all the while not missing a drop of blue eyes’ sweet juice. I hear the familiar whir of the gyrating dildo, and then I feel it in my wet, dripping pussy. I yell loudly as I come again and again, and I can feel myself starting to squirt in response to the deep thrusts of my silicone lover. There are tongues in my ass, on my nipples, and another dick in my mouth. I work it wildly, and slam my throbbing pussy on the rabbit again and again. I feel a tongue on my clit, and hear a voice in the distance: “Suck it baby.” I look up to see my husband, clutching the empty dildo box, with a huge hard-on. I just grin, turn my ass to him, and offer my sweet pussy for the fucking. He cannot oblige fast enough! I feel my man’s hardness fill me up as I finish blowing the second construction worker. As I come again, a third cock fills up the empty space in my mouth. It is not long before I swallow him up and hubby comes as I do.

When we are all done, I grab my husband by the hand. He kisses me and smiles. “ I always wanted to see you suck another man’s dick, and I never dreamed it would happen.” “What were you doing here anyway?” I inquired. “Shopping for a toy for us to enjoy tonight”, he replies. I grab the new toy, and shove it in the box. I look lovingly at my man as I hand him my new toy. “Happy Valentine’s Day, baby”, I say. Then as we walk out, I look over my shoulder at the three spent hotties, gasping on the floor. “Thanks, boys. You give great service here.”

2. Chelsea60

Chelsea60 New Member

You Give Great Story.

3. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Thanks, dear!

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Great story Flirty

Hiker

5. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Thanks, Hiker

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Why, FlirtyChick, I didn't know you wrote. Good job. ;)

7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm...there's something very erotic about the thought of catching FC playing with a bunch of guys. I like the story....a lot, actually. Nice work, darlin'...I'll reward you shortly. :brow

BD

8. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

That means alot coming from you. Thanks. This is my first erotic story, and I read lots of yours. Writing is my passion. Wish I had the time and energy to write a work of literature.....

9. 01cockslinger

01cockslinger New Member

Thats a hot story

10. WellHungWill

WellHungWill New Member

What a story... I need a cold shower now

11. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

that was amazin, good job, brilliant story i enjoyed it