Valentine's Day Special: How I, ¡Raul!, make love to a beautiful woman

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by charliesdt, Feb 14, 2011.

1. charliesdt

charliesdt New Member

Hi everybody! My name is Charlie and I'm an early 30s single straight guy. I contribute to a blog for single dudes and thought you might like our Valentine's Day special by my friend ¡Raul!
    Valentine's Day Special: How I, ¡Raul!, make love to a beautiful woman

Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope you all have a special someone tonight to make sweet love to. ¡Raul! likes Valentine’s Day because all his girlfriends are dying to be one of the two or three girls ¡Raul! will have time for today. Many people have asked me, “¿¡Raul!, how do you keep all the ladies coming back for more?” Well, it is simple, ¡Raul! is not only charming, intelligent, good looking, experienced in death defying feats of badassness and very gifted physically, but he is also a world class lover. Whenever I make love to a woman I always make sure to do it right the first time. The first time can include the actual first time, or sometimes, for other guys, in the morning when they wake up and are relatively sober for the first time. For ¡Raul!, this does not matter. I make it happen the first time, every time. How? Well, here we go…

...[abridged]...
    I start out by going in just a little and tease her. She is grabbing me and begging for more. Just a little at a time, it is too much for many women to have all of ¡Raul! at once. Now, I am finally in all the way. I stay there. Of course I want to bang her silly right now, but for ¡Raul!, this causes an “Oh my God” moment for her and I like to prolong that. I keep going slow at first. She starts dictating she wants more, but I just remind her that the only dictating that’s going on here is what I dictate. Women don’t want to be seduced by irresolute lovers.

I, ¡Raul!, gradually work up my intensity. Sometimes slow, sometimes medium, and a few instances of hard. I love to move her around to different positions and enjoy her body. We go through some of my favorites: on top, cowgirl, folded up, on a table, on a sink, in a swing, in the fridge, busting through the wall like the Kool-Aid man or whatever shit she might be into. I don’t do my favorite first, I save that for a little later. We all know that ¡Raul!’s favorite is taking a double flip off the trapeze landing on the water slide that takes me down to a slip n slide that leads straight over to the woman who is waiting for me. Or doggy, either works for ¡Raul!.

...[abridged]...

The whole thing is available at [*link removed*]. Enjoy, and Happy Valentine's Day!

Moderators note.....please do not post links within your signature.

#1 charliesdt, Feb 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2011
  2. charliesdt

charliesdt New Member

Thats singledudetravel.com