Vaginal tightening

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by devious623, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. devious623

devious623 New Member

My girl is havingthe problem of getting loose and has started the kegel exercises but the results will take a few weeks. So, I have been looking online at sites that claim that there are creams that make a womens vagina tighter after applying a cream for 15-20 minutes. Does anyone know if these creams actually work or not and if anyone has any good recommendations? Thanks!

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, the vagina doesn't really get loose. She's just become more relaxed, and doesn't have strong vaginal muscles. Kegals would help, but don't count too much on a cream......It doesn't seem plausible to me. Good old fashioned Kegals will do just fine.

3. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

I guess I'm like one of the few guys I've heard of who finds the idea the his girl is "loose" as both physically pleasurable and mentally stimulating.

4. devious623

devious623 New Member

interesting stuff dreama. Yea i will continue to tell my girl to do those exercises. But has anyone used those creams b4?

5. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I must have really strong musles then coz i get tighter as i have sex... hahaha its great...

but yeah the exercises work for my friend
    she still has sex (like doesnt wait for weeks)
    she just does them whenever she can
    on the bus
    walking
    anywhere

6. MsEspresso

MsEspresso New Member

I did started doing kegels all the time when I was pregnant with our first baby. Yes, they work. Definitely worth the effort. Does the cream work? I have no idea, sorry. Didn't even know they made such a thing, but I doubt I'd spend the money on it.

7. Hope80

Hope80 New Member

How are kegal excercises done, anyways???

8. Bluesy

Gold Member

I see that you're 21, so I assume your gf is around the same age. Devious, was your gf a virgin when you started sleeping together? Or perhaps it had been a long time since she'd had sex? The vaginal muscles do become more limber, they adapt to the penis, but they don't "loosen" from having sex, though it would feel a bit tighter at first if her vagina hadn't been penetrated for a good long while. It sounds like maybe you're trying to recapture that initial sensation, and your expectations are unrealistic. A vagina is looser than your hand, so you may need to stop jerking-off for a little while in order to acclimate yourself to this new and different sensation.

I don't know...it sounds like maybe you're putting pressure on her to fulfill a delusional fantasy of yours. What makes you think that this "problem" lies with her? Sure, if her vagina were smaller it would feel tighter, but it would also feel tighter if your dick were bigger, you know.

You know the muscles you use to stop the flow of urine? Next time you're peeing, make yourself stop mid-stream--that's a kegel! Whenever you're sitting in a chair, or even standing in line at the bank, clench those same muscles tightly and quickly release; try doing a few sets of these. Another type of kegel exercise I like is clenching the PC muscles and holding it for as long as you can while gradually increasing the tension, release, then do it again.

Some women use Ben Wa balls, and there are specifically designed kegel exercisers, too.

9. ChargerBabe

ChargerBabe New Member

Yes, the creams do work. I am a consultant that throws "those" parties for ladies 18 and over and one of my jobs is to try out the items I sell. Oh such hard work....lol. The one we have works very well. The vagina is like 3 rubberbands stacked up vertically on top of each other. We can control the bottom muscle but we have no control over the top 2. The cream shrinks the top 2 so you can feel everything all the way up!

10. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

o_0

This thread's been zombified!

11. Bluesy

Gold Member

Good point! The OP hasn't been around in ages, so this thread is now officially dead and buried.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.