Vaginal tearing

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by p00shy, Aug 30, 2009.

1. p00shy

p00shy New Member

Long time no see SF.

so here is my problem. my girlfriend and i have been going through so many different birth controls and we have finally found one that works for us and makes her like sex. lately we have been having so much sex it hurts... hurts her. i look at her vagina and i see tears and little rips where its all red and the skin is separating. this always happens every couple weeks.

it makes me frustrated because shouldnt it have adapted already? she likes it rough and i like to give it to her, but i cant fully enjoy it knowing shes hurting. shes a great girlfriend and always says she wants me to finish despite her pain, i do as she asks but its not the same knowing shes hurting.

what should i do SF? anyway to treat this? how long do i wait? i dont want to stretch her vagina out to the point where we dont feel anything.

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

The obvious first thing is to suggest more lube. If she's using a vaginal suppository type BC, then ask the doc, but maybe she's having a reaction to that. I've had second hand experience with that one.

3. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

lube, lube, and more lube! I really dont think you will have a problem with not being able to feel anything. Were ment to stretch and go back to size. I mean we have babies for christ sakes..lol I hope you find something that works :)

4. p00shy

p00shy New Member

but the thing is that its not a lubrication problem, i dont know what it is. she gets so wet, it gets everywhere.

and i know the vagina was meant to stretch, but once skin stretches enough, it wont return to size. there have beeen many cases in women and men reporting decreased sexual stimulation after childbirth.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Stop having sex with her until she talks to a doctor about this problem.

I almost hate to bring this up but, I kind of have to question why she is allowing you to fuck her so hard she tears. That sounds really messed up to me. Is she afraid of losing you if she tells you she doesn't want to screw? ???

6. Steeleheart

Steeleheart New Member

Ouchy! I`ve had shaft abraisons, but vaginal tearing sounds really painful...:eek

7. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Yeah, It sounds pretty messed up to me to!

8. p00shy

p00shy New Member

no dont get me wrong. i wouldnt do a thing to hurt her, its just thats the way she likes it =/. maybe a couple weeks off would be good, i just hope this doesnt arise again.

9. Sloppy Kisser

Sloppy Kisser New Member

Let her to consult the doc first, else she will be no more able to get fuck from you.

10. emsemtb

emsemtb New Member

OK, I think this is where I can step in here for a bit.....

If vaginal lubrication is not an issue, then it very well may be that she is havin an adverse reation to the BC that is being used. If it will not cause to much trouble, can I, and the rest of SF, get to know what BC is being used right now?? That would help me greatly is attepmting to identify what is going on. As far as the tears themselves, she really needs to clean them everyday and a break from vaginal sex would be a really good idea at this point, mainly to let those wounds heal up.

11. polarbear79

polarbear79 New Member

yes, let her see a gyne and give her time to heal. diseases can be transmitted in this sort of situation so you two should not risk it