Vaginal Penetration

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by bicio80, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bicio80

bicio80 New Member

Hi all
    I think not all woman really like penetration especially deep penetration. At least in the past I' ve found some of my ex gf did prefer oral sex (daty) and reach orgasm easier so.
    Nevertheless my ex gf, a woman of colour from Domenican Republic , that was 6 foot 2 inches tall and full figure with relatively large waist and bust, really did like being filled all the way up. She did like a lot to stay on top of me moving her hips the way she could achieve the maximum of penetration with me hitting the bottom. She had lot of control of her inner muscles and, as I was still deep inside her, she was able to squeeze me giving me an amazing "milking" feeling.
    My actual gf is is very tight and it seems she has a short vaginal canal. I bottom out in almost all position we have tried without put it in all the way. I don't know if it depends on her phisical structure or it's a chance.. She's a japanese woman 36 years old very petite and short with a super little body but with curves in all the right places . She's 4' 7'' tall while I'm 6'6''. The first few times we have tried I was worried I was going to hurt her because, also if I did it slowly and after lot of foreplay, she winced and seemed to express discomfort the facial expression she had and the way she was "vocal". It took her nearly five minutes to get me in as deep as I can before I bottomed out, then I asked her how she felt and she told me to keep still inside her because she like to experiment with the feeling of being completely filled and gently stretched out. She call it "feeling of containment" and it seems that she is very much into it. And I love to oblige ;)
    Now, after six months of dating we have found our way to please each other. When we want a more "animated" intercourse we choose positions in wich she can limit the depth of my thrusts (i.e. sh's lying on her stomach with me on top position with my legs on the outside and hers on the inside.Once I'm inside her, she can cross her ankles, causing the feeling of tightness around the whole length.of my penis. This is especially helpful considering the fact I'm a little larger than comfortable for her, as it creates the opportunity for her to control how much (or little) I'm entering her while still giving me a good fit).
    When instead we want to enjoy the pleausure of a really deep connection not only mental but also phisical we've found useful one particular position. While I' m sitting cross-legged on the bed or on a carpet she can position herself facing me , insert the glans and lower herself until she feels comfortable, then she can sit on me and adjust herself as she like wrapping her legs around me. Up and down movement isn't tricky because she's extremely light and I’m a pretty strong guy. In order to do this we basically alternate arching our backs slightly to get a good rhythm going. She can also use her legs for leverage This work out well and allows for much closer contact than standard missionary would allow, moreover, despite our height difference, we can embrace and kiss or look at each other in the eyes.
    I agree with cbrmale about the fact that if she's really aroused the cervix pulls itself out of the way, so you are hitting the rear wall instead. Moreover being both the vagina than the penis elastic organs, also if you reach the bottom it is still possible to push gently and feel the special pleausure that gives the elasticity of the penis driven back by the rear wall of her vagina.

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

I once had a Japanese girlfriend, but we broke up because intercourse was always too painful for her. We both loved sex but I was just too big. She's the only girl who I had this problem with, and (I think) the only Japanese girl I've had sex with. I've also had sex with a Korean girl, some Chinese and some Thai girls, with no penetration problems.

I know Asian girls generally have shorter and tighter vaginas, but even with me being quite large, sex is generally possible.

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

This thread went almost a year without any posts and the OP has long since stopped participating here. If you wish to discuss this topic then please start another thread.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.