Vaginal Lint

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Essene, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Essene

Gold Member

This is a huge turn off for me. It's odd because not much is a turn off. I can even find the allure in balloon popping. But "vaginal boogers" and the sort are not. I understand that I do not have a vagina and thus do not know how hard the upkeep is... But it is one of my LEAST favorite "oops moments". I'd rather be defecated on than see this.

2. thunderseed

Gold Member

I don't mind lack of hygiene, it turns me on. But yeah, when you are eating out a chick, you don't want to get bits of toilet paper, really adds to the pasties.

Despite my weird fetish of lack of hygiene, I am really particular about my own hygiene and at the same time, of other peoples hygiene. For example, it really bothers me when other women only spend 2 seconds in the public bathroom stalls after having urinated or the other. I know some women even tell me "I just do the shake! I don't even wipe". That's gross. If they don't spend enough time in there, I really get to thinking, did they even wipe properly? I know some people say there is an unwritten rule you are only supposed to use a few sheets of toilet paper, but I really spend a long time in the bathroom, and I use a lot of toilet paper making sure it's really clean, I don't want any trace of dirtiness, and when i see women who don't - it grosses me out.

I also really like awful smells and smelling used panties and boxers. But at the same time, I have a weird thing against lack of hygiene in that sense too. I never wear underwear because i think it's gross and I know the facts that it is actually unhygienic, unless you change them frequently. During sex it doesn't quite matter to me, dirty underwear really turns me on.
    But there is a part of me that is disgusted by... get this... women who wear underwear. It's unhygienic.
    I know there are a lot of people who think it is not, but the fact is... wearing panties for a long period of time is very unhygienic.
    A fact of life is: women discharge. They also sweat too. When the vagina is suffocated with material, it creates more discharge and more sweat - because that's what discharge is, it is a natural cleaning system of the vajay. If you don't wear underwear - you don't discharge hardly at all, you never sweat, it keeps it cleaner, get's air and it certainly smells and tastes a lot better.

Much of what i say is very contradicting seeing as lack of hygiene turns me on. It's a huge fetish of mine. But that just means i'm even more aware of it. I only wear panties when he wants me to. And there are sometimes i purposefully practice lack of hygiene if he get's off on it too! Sometimes i don't shower because it turns me on.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Weird topic which should probably be posted the Fetish section.
    Geez I am in a picky mood today!

4. spastik2575

spastik2575 New Member

Lint from clothing no big deal, wipe it off and drive on. If it is TP, I'd be surprised. Most women would not let you go near if they aren't clean. This is something strippers are concerned with and check each other, black lights aren't forgiving.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

Now I know what I want to be when I grow up. A strip club vagina inspector.

6. Essene

Gold Member

But it isn't a fetish of mine at all.

7. RawDog

RawDog Member

One of the many reasons I love our bidet.