Vaginal juice taste

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RockyRaccoon, Nov 11, 2006.

?

How strong does a woman's cum taste?

1. very bland - almost like water

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. pretty mild - I don't really notice it when I'm in the middle of it

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. flavorful - I definitely notice it but it doesn't bother me

14 vote(s)
    58.3%
  4. very strong - I can take much of it and would need a cup of water to wash it down

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

I really need help please. I'm 21 and I've been crazy about the idea of going down on a girl for the longest time until one day I heard from a friend that when his gf came, it tasted "kind of nasty."

So then I wondered "hmmm what DOES it taste like... is it really that nasty?". So I searched all over the net, and while I realize that a healthy girl smells great down there, I've come across sooo many descriptions of what a girl's cum actually tastes like. Here are a few:
    "Soysauce" (WTF?!)
    "Lemon juice" (WTF2X!)
    "Salty sweet candy" (Ok that's a little better)
    "Plain yogurt" (Ok that's not so bad)
    "Battery Acid" (WTF!!)

So needless to say, that didn't help at all and I'm as confused as ever. I mean those things are completely different in taste...

I've read a lot of posts that guys love the taste when the girl cums, but do you really like the taste of lemon juice, battery acid and soysauce??

So I really need help from any one with experience, please use your wonderful imagination and describe as vividly as possible what it tastes like.
    If you can't, then atleast help me answer this one question:
    How severe is it - basically what are the chances that I'll be repulsed and completely lose the mood when it hits my mouth? I used to love the thought of pleasing a woman orally but this fear has now completely crippled that desire.

I'm sure many guys have this concern too, and I would appreciate any solace you can provide. Guys and girls with experience, please share, thanks :)

2. Jayce

Gold Member

It varies. I've tasted it when it's been a little too strong for me, and I've also tasted it when it was so delicious I couldn't get enough of it. Yep, same girl too. It just really depends... if she's recently gotten a shower, you won't taste a darn thing. If she's ran 10 miles, yeah it's going to be kind of strong.

Did I NOT like it? Nah, I still enjoyed it. I just found when it's really strong I'm less suseptible to dart my tongue inside, and instead I'd concentrate my mouth more at the top where the clit is and where it's not as strong.

Little tip - Normally with the smell you can figure out an idea of what it'll taste like. She always kind of preferred me using my hands with a slight touch of oral... so if she didn't get oral, she was fine. It was always up to me whether I wanted to give it or not. What I'd do is while my hand is in action and I'm laying downward a bit so my head is at her stomach, I'd slowly kiss her lower chest, stomach, naval, and keep going down lower just to turn her on more. Then slowly kiss the top of the vagina while my hand is still in action. That way I can get a sense of it before I go for the dive. Probably sounds kind of dirty, that I was testing her out before going all out orally, but like I said... when it's strong, I can only take so much. It's not that I didn't like it, but it's like trying to chug dr pepper, you can only take so much.

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

Scent ant taste varies depending on the time of the month. The more you go down on women, the more you get used to it, until scent and taste barely registers. Ideally both partners should shower or wash before sex.

That being the case it is always delicious, because it is the scent and taste of arousal, and there is nothing better than that.

4. ZeroPoint

ZeroPoint New Member

As cbrmale said it varies depending upon the time of month but also depending on diet, stress level, age, and many other factors. Some of my friends do not care to give oral...personally I enjoy it very much. I pratice yoga if you are familiar with the term I call it pure prana. A womans juices are the nectar of life...

I can't really answer your poll as each woman is diferent and different at different times of the month and even during the day.

5. Stangbanger

Stangbanger New Member

I agree with what the others have said.
    I've only been with 3 girls...all of which had a slightly different taste.
    I will also say...the first minute will have the most kinda sour taste....once that is over the taste is very mild. Its only the first taste or smell that is different and might turn you off. But once you're past that its phukin awesome!!!

6. Stangbanger

Stangbanger New Member

I should also say....just like your crotch after a hard sweaty day's work...her will be funky as well. Especially for your first time, make sure she has recently showered or bathed.

7. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

I love the taste of my wife and she does too. I will give her oral sex -tounging and licking-until she cums. I love for her to cum while I am giving her oral.Then we kiss deeply sharing her juices with her as I put my penis in her and she cums again when I cum.

8. Thorn

Gold Member

Before oral with my wife she always cleans "down-under" so I would have to say she has little or no tast/smell. As far as my crotch goes, I would never allow her to suck me without me cleaning it up after work or whatever.

9. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

It`s not gross in any way and you won`t gag or anything. You use your tongue so you really don`t drink the juice. It drives women wild to orgasm that way if you stay down long enough. Go for it and concentrate on what it does to her not the taste is my advice. Good luck.

10. Stangbanger

Stangbanger New Member

Werd.

I always clean up real well before I expect to get lucky. Same reason I shave a little. Mutual respect.

11. Thorn

Gold Member

I feel the same way about the mutual respect thing. I put all I can into eating her. It's partly selfish on my part because I know how hot and appreciative she will be when pleasing me after her oral "O" !!!!!! :brow :dgrin

12. misty_gurrl

misty_gurrl New Member

OMG!!!! ... :lol :lol .. the way you just described.. what you did!!!

"Soysauce" (WTF?!)
    "Lemon juice" (WTF2X!)
    "Salty sweet candy" (Ok that's a little better)
    "Plain yogurt" (Ok that's not so bad)
    "Battery Acid" (WTF!!)

i just choked on the orange juice i'm having .. from laughing soo hard!!... Sorry Ok

I'd say forget what your friend or whoever it was .. said.. about going down is bad!!

Try it yourself ... go for it.... I think you'll loove it ...;)

13. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Do you ask the person next to you if the new dish you are considering ordering is tasty BEFORE you order it? What is the likelihood that you are going to think the same thing of that dish either way? ::shaking my head:: I see a very interesting, yet troubling, trend here. As I was aging and considering sex I knew very litte, which, I admit, was a detriment. On the other hand, learning has been an amazing journey. I'm sure most would agree. Now I see young people asking so many questions, and wonder if it's ruining the wonder of it all. It's like going to see something beautiful and amazing and life changing, but making sure that you see several pictures of it first, and hear several personal accounts before you decide to go, when you know you will go.......... it makes me a little sad.

What does a woman taste like? That's as ellusive and subjective of a question as "What is love?" or "What's your favorite song?" No person on earth is going to describe it in a way that matches YOUR experience.

As a woman how can I answer that question? I can say that any day of any week I would rather lick a girl than swallow a guy's load (and I like cock). Any day of any week I'd rather have the lovely scent of a woman dripping from my fingers than a guy's jizz.

#13 melicious, Nov 12, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2006
  14. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I agree friends advice usually sucks. Learn the skills of pleasing a woman orally and they will always enjoy your company Rocky :p

15. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

Melicious, you're right. It must be a very subjective experience, with much being lost when trying to put it into words. The analogy for describing love and beauty are very fitting. I guess if some one asked me "what does a sunset look like", I'd have to say "it's kind of orange.. a little yellow" and inevitably rob it of its wonder. I'll try not to be concerned about it any more.
    Thanks Misty, Jayce, Melicious and everyone who provided words of comfort.

16. Bella

Gold Member

I like the way he tastes & I like the way I taste!!
    My girlfriend tastes pretty good too!
    No complaints from this part of the world, but I am definitely going to try the "fruit" thing!!:brow
    ~Bella

17. Bluesy

Gold Member

You could always ask her to do a taste test ;) I'm completely flavorless. I've put a finger in there and sucked it (after a long day and pre-shower). I only tasted a hint of sweat, which I didn't find off-putting at all. There are feminine hygiene wipes with a hint of flavor that a woman can use for a quick pre-oral clean-up.

It really shouldn't taste nasty, unless she has a yeast or bacterial infection.

18. Down4Anything

Down4Anything New Member

i love the taste of my girls pussy juice.
    really it dont taste bad at all.

19. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

It tastes great and it's less filling. lol. Don't be afraid. Just go in or I sould say go down, with an open mind. You are going to be so excited that you won't notice anything. Just relax and enjoy. You will both be hooked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.