Vaginal Gas

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by privatedancer, Jan 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. privatedancer

privatedancer New Member

Have any girls out there suffered from this, or any guys experienced girls who have 'fanny farted' in the act?
    I think it has something to do with a lot of air getting up the vagina when having sex and then releasing itself.

Cor it makes some noise I know! But it does make me and the hubby laugh :lol :lol :lol

2. crusty

crusty New Member

Used to happen with an Ex of mine, we used to do it doggy and if you remove your penis completely just outside and plunge back in repeatedly we found it made both of us feel great as the air escaped around my penis, try it sometime :)

3. Just Curious

Just Curious New Member

I've had it happen with my G/F. Only had problems when we go it doggeystyle and when I pull almost completely out and go back in. She get embarassed but I don't mind it, i LOVE doggeystyle.

4. skiboy

skiboy New Member

Nothing strange about that, in fact it's so common that it has a name: it's called "queefing". My ex-g/f did it all the time, it's just air that has been forced inside during thrusting, especially if you take it all the way out before thrusting back in

5. iamjustme

iamjustme Member

It happens to my wife frequently... and yes, it's funny! :lol

6. barbie

barbie New Member

Yes,I guess this has happened to most women.I guess it could be bad if you are with a guy for the first time and this happened.But I think most guys knows what is going on.Can be funny and kinda ruin things for a little while,but not for long.LOL

7. upilogue

upilogue New Member

Happens often. Queefing? Learned something new every day.

How about the sound from air from between the woman's breast? This happens sometimes when are in missionary style and our chests are rubbing against each other. It would make that brrrp-brrp-ing sound similar to the sound you get when you put your hand in the armpit and squeeze. Does that ever happen to you?

8. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

lol, now THAT can ruin things.... i can't help but giggle when that happens... but as long as the guy doesn't have any major reactions to the sound i can get back into the mood quickly

9. bigsquirt

bigsquirt New Member

it happens to my girl all the time. its called a quiff. pussy fart. very natural. but it hurts her. air gets trapped in there... esp i'm big and if i got out too much and back in, kinda feels like when ur bloated she says

10. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

Yep it happens quite frequently with my husband and I! The first couple of times I got REALLY embarrassed!!!! Now we just giggle and go on!
    :)
    Vampie

11. tina

tina New Member

yes this is kinda uncomfortable and corny - and who said sex wasn't supposed to provide some comic relief...

i usually say "here comes the air" just to let him know it's coming - then we giggle it off and it's business as usual...

it is kinda embarassing though no matter how long you've been together or how comfortable you feel with each other...

12. browneyes

browneyes New Member

i find queefing rather embarassing...

13. crusty

crusty New Member

My last GF (recently gone back to just friends :( ) and I actually found it quite fun, I found that it felt good and she and I both enjoyed it as we both agreed that it made sex feel better when doing it doggy. I'm a bit bummed in that I'd just got really comfy with her too, back to the drawing board I go!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.