Vaginal discharge after sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Nuggets, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Nuggets

Nuggets New Member

Hi everyone,

It is I, Nuggets, and I have returned once again for your consultation! My girlfriend and I have been sexually active almost every day for the past 3 weeks or so, but we don't have intercourse every day. Over the past day or so, she complained of soreness in her vaginal area, which I believe could happen from us having a lot of sex lately. Last night, even though she was feeling a little sore or sensitive (I guess that would be the better term), she still wanted to have sex. I didn't want to hurt her or anything so I discussed it with her but she still insisted. So, we had sex, and that's when things became a little scary.

I came really early (That happens to me sometimes and it's unfortunate >:eek:) and when I pulled out, I noticed a white and chunky vaginal discharge all over me. Yummy, huh? I have been researching to find out that she possibly has a vaginal yeast infection? I don't think she would have any STDs because she hasn't been with many people (to my knowledge, and I trust the woman because I love her to death)

I don't know what to do. Am I going to get a disease? If so, should I confront her about things? I trust this woman with my life and I don't have any reason to suspect that she has any STDs. Her symptoms seemed to perfectly match the symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection. If it is just a vaginal yeast infection, is that bad for her health and mine that we had intercourse? It was very brief but the discharge was very startling.

So I start having sex and run into lots of problems. Luck of the nuggets, huh? Please help me, kind and knowledgeable folk!

- nugs :(

2. Elvis

Elvis Member

I'm sure there will be a few suggestions arriving, but if you're both in doubt, a quick visit to doc or clinic will be better than anything anyone can do on the internurd.

3. Nuggets

Nuggets New Member

:ugh I hope this isn't a bad bump because I'm kind of sketching out right now.

Would you be able to direct anyone knowledgeable to this thread?

4. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Oh dont worry...

It could be thrush...in which case there are treatments
    out there that can clear this up......is your woman feeling
    itchy down there?

A doc would probably have some good idea...although I
    dont use them much these days....but maybe it would
    be good to get it looked at ....

Ive had this a few times but it always goes away....

Good luck to you both :)

5. Nettle

Nettle Member

It sounds like thrush, there are treatments, not sure if they are over the counter where you are, but you BOTH need to be treated, cos you can reinfect her even if you don't have any symptoms.

6. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Canestan is a good treatment for thrush

I also take acodiphulus(sp?) internally to
    restore the good flora in the gut...

For me thrush is diet related...to much
    wheat and tea!!!

7. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Hope this helps.....:)

[​IMG]

8. Nuggets

Nuggets New Member

Is thrush the same thing as a vaginal yeast infection? If so, I guess this is pretty normal? Also, I used a condom. Do you still think I should get that cream stuff? Like, I apply the cream to my "manhood?" Or is there something else I should get? And she should definitely get it I would assume.

She wasn't complaining of itching or anything, just very sensitive/sore/a little painful from all the sex. Unless she is implying that itching and stuff is happening with the sensitivity, which is probably what is happening, and which also leads me to believe that this is thrush or whatever. I remember when I was a young teen who used to masturbate a lot, I had gotten "sensitive" sometimes from doing so too much. And I don't think she was even aware of what happened with the discharge unless she just kind of played it off because she wanted to make love. Haha.

I don't know anything about women. :ugh

You people are wonderful for the advice though.
    - nugs for all

9. Nettle

Nettle Member

Yes thrush is a yeast infection. It can be caused in different ways. With me I reacted to a medicated soap that I had to use before going into hospital. Thrush can feel itchy, and sore, and the skin goes shiny and red. Some people can get thrush when they have been on antibiotics. My dad got it in his mouth that way.

My husband and I were using condoms when I had it, but I still got him to put the cream on, just in case.

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

It's best not to self-diagnose. Don't take any chances with you and your girl's health, let someone qualified look at it. You sure don't want to damage those parts at this early stage in your sex life.

11. burton

burton New Member

oh man... i remember a few years ago i was eating my girlfriend out and i had a finger in her and i pulled it out and there was this clearish/barely white chunky jelly kind of thing on my finger.. we had no idea what it was.... i'm guessing it is the same thing

12. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Vaginal Thrush
    This causes itch and a cheesy discharge. The area is often redder than usual. It is often painful too, especially on intercourse, and may be associated with frequency of passing water and burning or pain on passing water. It may, therefore be confused with bladder infections (cystitis). Thrush, however, is usually associated with itching, which cystitis is not.

hiker:sf

13. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

My question is whether you used a condom all the times you two had sex all these times so close in a row?