vaginal depth help????

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by andydadude, Jul 27, 2007.

1. andydadude

andydadude New Member

hiya, im a new member lookin for some help! me and my girlfriend have been wanting to have sex for a while now, we havnt been able to becasue her vagina was to tight and painful to allow penertration. adter fingering her for a while she is now able to let me penertrate her but only about 3-4 inches max and then gets very painful... can anyone help? is this as deep as i can go or is she still a bit tight? any help is appreciated

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Foreplay foreplay foreplay...i would guess the more aroused you get her the less painful penitration will be fore her.....i dont mean 5 mins of using your fingers i mean 30mins to an hour or more os using your hands all over her your fingers and tongue as well....

3. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Not sure if she is a recent virgin but she may still have some hymen left over. Take it slow and shallow for a while.

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

the other way i guess would be allow her to take control by her being on top...

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Mike-Dog said it right, She may still be a virgiand have a hymeor a partial hymen.
    Ok i see your are 18 and may not know that a girl has a skin
    protecting her vagina and that skin has to be penetrated
    before you can fully enjoy sex even if you both have the urge for sex.
    You should talk to her and explain that the first time will cause
    some pain (maybe a lot) And if She wants sex She may agree to let you put
    it in Her hard and fully bust it or continue with one finger and then two and bust it gently.

Hiker

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

The first time she is penetrated it is likely to hurt her to a degree, but someone has to do it. Get her as aroused and ready for sex as you can, but if on initial penetration it is still hurting her, you probably don't have much choice other than to keep going. The best position is probably you on top. The best sort of man for taking a woman's virginity is a man with prior sexual experience and (probably) a hard heart.

Be aware of what is going to happen. You both should realise that her first sexual experience is going to be painful, but her second is going to be much better.

They should teach you this stuff in school, surely? They certainly did in my day.

7. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

In my day we learned behind the barn about the time that picture on the left was taken!