Vaginal Bulb

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Beckoncall, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Beckoncall

Beckoncall New Member

Okay, I tried posting this once already but I think it got cleared before it sent or something, because I can't find it....

Anywho, i'm new to the site, and had a couple of questions from some reliable people, who I know I won't encounter later on the street

Firstly, let me say that me and my girlfriend have been together for 4 and a half years, but we've never been with any other men/women...So we're pretty clueless about alot of things.

One thing i'm particularly curious about is a bulb inside of my girlfriends vagina, i've looked at anatomy diagrams and none of them have this ,and she honestly does'nt know what it is either....But inside her vagina, at the very back, almost lower base of her vagina, there's something that feels like a bulb, maybe the size of the top half of your thumb (maybe slightly smaller) is this a normal thing? Or is it something that should'nt be there...I've never heard of this, and i've been curious for sometime

Thanks in advance

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

My guess is that you are feeling her cervix. If in doubt, she should see her gynecologist. If she is the same age as you are listed, she should be seeing one annually. Better safe than sorry.

3. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I agree with Mel it's probably her cervix but get checked out just to be safe.

4. Beckoncall

Beckoncall New Member

Nah, she sees her gyno, and she's never said anything negative about it....So I was sure it was natural, I just was'nt sure what it was lol......Thanks alot.

5. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Then yea, it's the cervix. Feeling around it is fine, and can feel very pleasing. Don't ever try to penatrate them, as this can lead to a world of infection no woman ever wants to experience. (And, from my experience even with a trained professional, it hurts.)