[Ask a Girl] vagina too small

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by 9099, May 9, 2012.

1. 9099

9099 New Member

My 20 year old girlfriends vagina is too small for sex I can only enter the tip of my pinky otherwise she's in pain. foreplay doesn't help and I need to know what I can do to at least be able to finger her without pain.

2. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Ever try lubricant? How soon in the foreplay do you go for her vag?

3. 9099

9099 New Member

20 minutes in. she's very wet already. Just too tight.

4. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

not to be offensive or anything, but, u sure ur doing it the way she likes, has she ever tried fingering herself or showing you how she wants it? Just thinking if she is really that tight, something's not right.

5. cbtinc

cbtinc Member

Lucky you!

6. cbtinc

cbtinc Member

She may also have an extra thick hymen that may need to be cut by a gynocologist/Dr.?

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Virgins can be tight for quite a long time after commencement of sexual activity.
    Go slow, use plenty of lube and finger entry real gentle and over time it will stretch sufficiently to take the penis but it will take some patience and perhaps many sessions to get there.

8. Logger

Gold Member

There are many types of lubes available in stores and on line. Water soluble lubricants are compatible with the chemistry of the vagina. I use a series of 3 different lubes. One thick, as a base, a second medium to last a while, and a thin lube last, for slipperiness.

A woman's natural lubrication or wetness is usually a light quality lubricant.

By pressuring a large muscle group, and releasing the pressure, the body's endorphins are released, which are natural aphrodesiacs and pain killers. Massaging her back muscles first, and squeezing the butt and thigh muscles, you can create exciement, that will turn pain to pleasure.

Without foreplay, excitement and lube, insertion into the vagina is painful for many women. Arousal changes pain to pleasure.

//

9. JonJo

Gold Member

You don't say how 'experienced' or 'keen' your girlfriend is.

This could be a psychological problem - where she automatically tightens up because of some underlying problem(s) she has about sex.

Think the medical term is vaginismus.

Have a look at Vaginismus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

10. 9099

9099 New Member

She isn't experienced at all. But she wants to and every time we try she gets frustrated. Shed rather do anal than me try and put my finger in there.

11. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Sounds like she has some apprehensions. That leads to many questions. Does she really want to? What kind of BC are you using. Sounds like she may be a bit nervous about pregancy. My wife and I resorted to anal a few times when she forgot to take her pill and I didn't feel like wearing a condom. If she has apprehensions she may be tightening up. Try some sex sessions where you agree that you won't penetrate. You may find that after some time (20 minutes isn't really that long if she is tense) that she will be clamouring to climb onto your cock. Start with a massage. Brush her hair. Whisper in her ear all the things you like about her. Be specific. Kiss her all over. Start with her ears neck and shoulders. Spend 20 minutes just on her boobs. When it is time for penetration let her get on top. She will have control this way and can slowly lower herself onto you. The vagina is really a canal with an amazingly elastic potential. Keep in mind that with some extra hormones helping the vagina can expand at birth to pass a babies head that might be more than 4 inches across. A bit bigger than your pinky. I guess what I'm saying is that 20 minutes of foreplay isn't gonna do it. You are going to have to have to do a lot of cuddling and fondling. Do a google search for sensual massage. Limber up your tounge for some oral. Start thinking more about how to please HER and what SHE wants rather than just how to get YOUR pecker wet.

12. 9099

9099 New Member

She isn't nervous or anything. Its a physical problem. Maybe its her hymen that needs broke? The first time I did it there was a little blood and bore the openings a little bit bigger.maybe I need to force it up there so it tears?

13. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Don't ever force. That could potentially cause more problems physically, sexually and mentally for her. Time and patients, lube, arousal and communication are some key factors.

14. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

RN2 is on the money. I will reiterate. Let her be on top. If she controls the depth and tempo you won't hurt her. Just follow her lead and grind your hips. Before you know it you will be balls deep.

15. 9099

9099 New Member

If I can't get my pinky in there I can't imagine fitting my cock in there. Blood will be every where!

16. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Seriously, the vagina has an amazing capacity to expand. Even a virgin has that anatomy. Trust in the biology of sex. But take it slowly.

17. one20inafiftyfive

Even for a virgin, a pinky shouldn't be that problematic. Stipulating that all other factors that have been mentioned are addressed (psychological & patience), it sounds like a physical exam is in order. That may not seem like a realistic thing for her to do depending on what's going on socially, but I think it's the right thing to do. It just sounds far fetched, that with normal anatomy, a pinky finger would cause pain for a normal female, regardless of experience. Please, for her sake, encourage a physical exam.

18. Berend

Berend New Member

X2 !!!

19. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Maybe she is more uncomfortable w sex than you think. If she gets frustrated, she's already insecure about the problems that are going on. How do you act when it's not going as planned? If you act frustrated or impatient, its just gonna be worse. Be encouraging. Why not try eating her out some, use yur tongue to go in, that should be more comfortable than a finger. If yur not that experienced either than it may be the way yur trying to finger her.

20. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I recommend a visit to the doctor.