Vagina Smell

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by cube30, Jun 4, 2007.

1. cube30

cube30 New Member

So I love to eat my girlfriend out, but usually only in the shower or pool as her vagina smells not like bad, but it has a stench to it that makes it hard to do it any other way. Is there a way to help it smell better, or just have her shower before hand or just continue what I am doing? Oh, I dont know if it matters, but she is a redhead too.

2. black king

black king New Member

Being a redhead makes absolutely no difference. My advice would be to search the forums for something on the same topic, as this has already been covered in another thread.

3. scuba

scuba New Member

Using the words 'smells' may be ok but you followed with 'stench'.
    I may be new to posting here but stench?!!

Honest advice. Women smell. It's a wondeful and exciting fact.
    Revel in that scent, enjoy it, learn to savour it like a fine wine, learn how it changes thoroughout the month, changes with pregnancy, changes with age, time, hour of the day but learn it is not a stench, not a smell it is something that, one day, you will hope to have in your memory.

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

5. moppi

moppi New Member

A couple of people ive been with have had their own odours...just something ya get used to maybe?

6. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Gosh, I sure am glad it's not a redhead trait to have a foul smelling vagina! :eyes :lol

7. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Have you tasted other women? All women taste and smell different, of course. And one woman smells differently at different times of the month, depending on their cycle. How does one determine if it is a good or bad smell? Has she seen a physician recently?

8. mmmm

mmmm New Member

It should not smell bad. You need to tell her so that she can get it checked out cause she could have some sort of infection.

9. lifespoetry

lifespoetry New Member

Wow...women can have odors some stronger than the other but if she has a "stench" as you put it, it may be something wrong down there that she may possibly need to get checked out health wise. It doesn't make her dirty or unclean it's just women go through bodily changes.

On a personal note *if it helps* (and I don't tell this much but people are very understanding here) I had surgery late last year because I had cancerous cells on my ovaries, and my body wasn't cleaning itself like it was supposed to so I found myself douching ALL THE TIME (very unhealthy btw), that created an odor, I was even told my diet during that time was awful. So women have bad times too with there body...