[Ask a Girl] Vagina question

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Alwayslearningsex, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I will skip the background to keep this short. This woman and I love intercourse together very much, I never met someone who orgasms like she does, and she is happy with what I have (at "only" 6").
    After we had intercourse and we both orgasmed - I ejaculate too - we love to keep my penis all the way in, pushed in as far as possible as we are close to each other at the same time. This happened twice, she rocks and moves her hips to move my penis inside her but I am too sensitive to be take it. (I will try it before I orgasm soon, but so far she is usually so wet and screaming, not a good time to stop, yes, she orgasms very quickly and I keep her going until I lose control)
    My question is, what does it do to the depth of her vagina? I plan to explore this with her but she can't answer yet, too soon to ask at this point for her. Work in progress. Also she loves being on top, lucky me, I caress her and enjoy her with my hands.

2. Cheeky

Cheeky New Member

I'm not an expert so i might be wrong. But i have heard that the average vagina depth is 5.5inches (ironically, same as a average dick) i THINK there is a set point where it becomes painful. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong

3. Ready2Please

Gold Member

It is between 5 to 6 inches any further it can get painful. Atleatlst for me.

4. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Also addressed to ReadytoPlease:
    Okay there.
    In my case she loves it push hard all the way in and she was going for more pleasure as best as I can gather, hoping to hear from one who had been there, I mean does it bring anything special to do it so deep the way she did. If so I am all for the giving. I suppose some will just say to ask her or experiment. Sure. Just looking for input.

5. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

When I'm getting it as deep as it will go, it does hurt a little bit. But it hurts in a good way, if that makes any sense. I orgasm from it very intensely. Maybe she's just a girl that likes it as deep as it'll go. Does she have any dildos/vibrators? How does she masturbate with those? Vaginally or clitorally?

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

The vagina is quite stretchy, and there's a spot near the cervix which creates very pleasant sensations. I'm more than 7" long and I thrust all the way, and what I do is aim for that spot which is pleasant, with good results. We don't actually touch the cervix and there should be no pain, because the cervix moves to one side when a woman's fully aroused, which is why bigger men can still have deep sex.

7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Vibrator, she prefers the real thing inside, usually goes for the clitoris with vibrator and fingers. I do the deeper work. LOL Lucky me.

8. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

Well at the risk of sounding like an ego-maniac, I usually can't go "full tilt" with my girl except for rare occasions. But even then it's only for a few minutes before she's "had enough"---pun fully intended.

And believe me, this is NOT a good thing. I can actually feel the uteran wall when I hit it. Once I make the mistake of hitting it, she's not a happy camper.

So I'm cheerfully envious of your girl liking it deep. Good for ya, man!

#8 Michellesoldman, Nov 4, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
  9. Megan26

Megan26 New Member

When I am really turned on, I like it deep. If I don't get enough foreplay, than it can be painful if it goes to deep. That is just me, though!

10. HayleyB

HayleyB New Member

The vagina is suprisingly stretchy - after all we can push a baby through it. However, it takes a certain amount of stimulation and also practice to relax the vagina sometimes. Cirvix stimulation can be painful if you are not sufficiently relaxed, it feels a bit like being kicked in the stomach. However if you are relaxed cervical stimulation can cause incredibly intense and wonderful orgasms.