Vagina after children

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by ctown75, Dec 7, 2007.

1. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

My wife and I do no have children [by choice] and her Vagina is still very small and tight at 57 so for the people who have children was there a big change.

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I don't have any children either, but I've heard that (for the most part) having children doesn't really change the vagina all that much. It pretty much goes back to the way it was within a couple of weeks after giving birth. Of course some women experience muscle and nerve damage while giving birth and that's another story.

Just curious as to why you're asking this question. At 57, it's very unlikely that your wife is still able to have children.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I have had one child and my vagina has changed since childbirth. There were complications during the birthing which lead to a lot of nerve and muscle damage resulting in my losing my ability to clamp down on a penis like I used to be able to do. This is not normal or common, from what I've researched.

4. Halogen

Halogen New Member

I've always been really big on Kegel exercises, and so far I've heard that I feel just fine, not any looser or anything like that. But I'm sure they do change somewhat.

(I know that I can't sneeze w/out peeing a little bit now... dang kids ;))

5. Vanja

Vanja New Member

I have one kid and I felt a change. There was some tearing that needed stitches but nothing internal though. Mine was also a slow and painful birth (was a BIG baby).... so I guess that has something to do with it.

I'm a little worried about me being too "loose". But I'm also big on Kegel and do those frequently. Not sure how well it's working.

Usually women go back to normal I've heard.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

My wife has had two children vaginally delivered with no complications, and I there doesn't seem to be much (if any) change. I know from experience that regardless of childbirth, some women are naturally smaller and tighter than others. I think matching penis size to vagina size is mentioned in the Karma Sutra.

I think that having many children would make a difference, but most have smaller families these days which the female body seems able to cope with.

7. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

4 kids- no change.

Hiker

8. indagroove

indagroove New Member

4 kids, tight as it ever was !

9. heelfetish

Gold Member

1 child, no change. However he was born via emergency c-section. Does that count? :lol

10. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Same thing happened to my wife and she has lost her ability to clamp down on my penis while I'm inside of her,But I have been with other women (before I met my wife)who has had kids and there very little change to none,because they did them excises to get thier vaginas to tighten back up.

11. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Same thing happened to my wife and she has lost her ability to clamp down on my penis while I'm inside of her,But I have been with other women (before I met my wife)who has had kids and there very little change to none,because they did those kind of exercises to get their vaginas to tighten back up.

12. assfuker

assfuker New Member

I dnt think there is mch of a problm wid hving children..i hv been wid two ladies who had 2 children each n they were real tight and clampd down really gud..:dgrin