vacation

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by sinner, Jan 22, 2011.

1. sinner

sinner New Member

It had been a long day of travel. Waking early. Packing the minivan. The long drive to the mountains.
    Opening up the cabin and unpacking. The boys insisted on a sunset kayak race around the lake. We ate dinner late played a family game and I crawled in to bed exhausted with a book. Lying on my side I read a few pages and dozed off. The next thing I knew she was taking off my glasses and pulling the book from my hands.
    The lights were out now and the room was as black as deep space. Not anything like our city home with loads of ambient light leaking in. I felt her crawl in to bed and spoon up next to me and as I put my arm around her I could feel bare skin. Was this too good to be true? My tired stressed out wife came to bed naked. My cock instantly started to fill with blood and rise. As it rose it pressed through my pajamas into her ass that she had snuggled into me.
    She reached back, slid her hand in my shorts and grasped my dick firmly. "Hello there" she said. "I think he needs more room and she pushed at the waist band. This was too good. We hadn't had sex in weeks. "The cabin is nice" she whispered. "Cabin? What cabin I said as I sat up pulled my pajamas off and returned to spooning before she could change her mind. Again she reached behind her and started rubbing my now rock hard member. Nonchalantly whisper about hiking the mountain tomorrow when the weather would be good. I reached around her and cupped her breast.
    "Yeah. A hike is nice..." As I moved my fingers to her nipple and pinched gently. "OhhhL she sighed as her head extended back "that issss nice" she reached down further cupping my balls and I thrust my hips forward pressing the head of my cock between her cheeks and pumping slowly. She let go of my package and now nothing was between us. She raised her top leg and reached between her legs grasping the base of my cock.
    Pumping gently she moved the head to her pussy lips and rubbed the head around the outside up her pussy. I could feel her wetness and I moved my hand from her breast sliding over her stomach. I ran my fiongers through her natural pubic hair and found her slit with my middle finger. It slid in easily.
    I bent it so I rubbed the front wall as my palm covered her clit. After a minute or two she took my wrist and place my hand back on her breast. My finger, now wet with her juices slid easily back and forth over her nipple which started to harden. (To be con)

#1 sinner, Jan 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2011
  2. sinner

sinner New Member

She moaned, lifted her top leg back over mine and reached back down to my cock which was now sliding back and forth over her pussy as I humped back and forth. She gently pressed and it slid easily into her warm moist tunnel. We both moaned. "God that feels good". Her hand rested right there so that it caressed my balls and base of my cock as it went in and out.
    I lifted my shoulders and bending over her side pushed her breast to my mouth. She twisted too to give me access and pressed her ass into my hips as I I plowed her depths. "Ohhh baby. You make my cunt tingle.". She never used that word so hearing her whisper that one little syllable made the cum rise in my balls. I picked up the pace and reached my hand down spreding my fingers around my dick tickleing her outer lips as they moved to and fro with the rythym of our fucking I pressed down to put pressure on her clit. " Her tit had come out of my mouth when I let go and she moaned "Don't stop sucking" as she cupped her boob and guided it to my mouth.
    She extended her finger over her nipple into my mouth. I started sucking her finger and she hooked it inside my mouth to guide it back to her nipple. My toungue wrestled with her finger to stay right on the rock hard tip of her nip. I love when she plays with her tits so we were both breathing fast and loud "huh huh huh huh" I slid my fingers up pressing two of them right on her now swollen clit and started rubbing. "That's the spot don't stop. She gasped." I sucked deeply taking as much of her tit in my mouth as would fit. Her finger slid out of my mouth straining to hold her breast in my mouth as she started to convulse.
    Her hips jumped wildly and imy dick almost came out but we pushed together deeper than before and she groaned "uhhh ohHhhh. Ohh oh" as I felt her pussy spasm around my dick in orgasm, her juices flowing out around my swollen cock. The spasms squeezed it so hard I couldn't hold back and I exploded. "Ahrrrrgggg". I slammed into her once twice three and more times as each wave washed over me.
    With each one my dick slammed into her spurting cum deep into her until I couldn't move and I fell onto my back, my wet satisfied dick sliding out of her as we both sighed in utter and total satisfaction.

#2 sinner, Jan 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2011
  3. redlacesexblog

redlacesexblog New Member

very nice! enjoyed it!

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

I broke it up into paragraphs for you sinner....makes it easier to read is all mate....:D
    Good read though.....:)

5. sinner

sinner New Member

Thanks. Its my first effort. I was even thinking about the structure of it. I was just sort of typing.

6. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Nice Read. You are one lucky husband ;)

7. luvbug

Gold Member

HOT!! Way to go!

8. sinner

sinner New Member

Thanks ladies :)

9. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

You're welcome. Now we are waiting for more ;)

10. whybother

Gold Member

Nice story