[Ask a Guy] Usual Teen Question

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by rippemanewone, Feb 13, 2009.

1. rippemanewone

rippemanewone New Member

Hello I didnt know where to put this but here goes, I am 19 years old my name is darryn and my fiance is in new york for 2 months and i masturbate a good amount like any teenager would. But i have read these websites and stuff on about how frequent masturbation can effect the penis size and can cause deformations in it and im flipping out going crazy over it.

For the past 2 weeks she has been gone ive been masturbating at least once a day and at most 2 times. But i cant help it, its how i deal with her being gone. Im sure people have asked this before but is this true? Can masturbating frequently cause the penis to get smaller or deformed?

Im at 8 1/2 inches and i definatley dont want to lose anything or have any deformed shape to it. :(

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Hun, you're not going to be deformed or lose inches because of masturbation. That's bullshit. Jerk away, kid.

3. rippemanewone

rippemanewone New Member

Im sorry i know its an ignorant question but i have a bad case of OCD so therefore i worry about everything and i see these websites and people telling me doing it too much can deform the penis or make it smaller. I worry alot... ALOT..

4. igor

Gold Member

I have been masturbating for over 50 years and I am not smaller than I ever was. Your body will tell you if you are doing it too much - for example you might not be able to get hard or maintain an erection. Don't worry about it.

5. rippemanewone

rippemanewone New Member

whew.. :] thanks guys i worry about too much.

6. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

if masturbation caused it to get smaller my dick would be coming out the other side of me.

7. rippemanewone

rippemanewone New Member

8. ncb_truelovers

ncb_truelovers New Member

Hey! You're not a teenager anymore at 19! And nope! This is not causing any damage and will only teach you how to perform with this tool. Use it wisely. Don't rush or you'll get used to it and will cum too fast on your lady. Use lub, don't hurt yourself, etc, etc.
    Ah! You didn't find this thing in the garbage so don't throw it anywhere and don't stick it in anywhere stupid, in case you still think you're a teen!

9. rippemanewone

rippemanewone New Member

Lol im smart when it comes to that but honestly ive tried lube it doesnt do much for me, but i dont jack it hard either i do it normal/gentle so i should be alright? Or is lube a MUST?

10. Dreama

Gold Member

Do it how it feels best to you-if you don't need lube, don't use it. But, if you are having actual sex, you might need it from time to time-

11. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

Actually, 19 IS still a teenager, hence the TEEN at the end of it. Just thought I'd clarify.

As for the OP, you masterbate as much as you like. It's not going to hurt you, shrink you or deform you. It's like that "masterbating too much will make you blind" myth, it's bullshit.

Lube isn't a must. You do what makes you feel good.

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ok, so you are old enough to get married, but not old enough to know that you are being fed bullshit about masturbation?

*shakes head*

13. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Oh come on, let's at least try to be a little more sympathetic. There's a lot of misleading information out there and the OP was smart enough to post a thread here asking about it. We set him straight and everything's cool.

Also, if the OP wants to get married at age 19 or 20 then that's his business and none of ours. He did not ask for our advice about it so let's not pass judgment on him for his decision. For all we know, he and his fiancée could be engaged for the next five years before tying the knot.

Let's make sure our advice to him is related to the issue at hand. Above all, no ad hominem arguments. That is when you attack the person instead of giving them any useful advice about their problem or issue.

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

I apologize to rippemanewone, then. I guess I have to stop thinking like someone that's older and allegedly, wiser.

15. rippemanewone

rippemanewone New Member

Honestly it doesnt bother me Puss that people attack me about it, it happens all the time. But thank you for the advice on this topic, it helped alot :D.

16. Northside

Gold Member

I don't think you have anything to worry about. About that 8 1/2 inches, you don't measure a man's penis the same way as a dog's tail. You measure a dog's tail from the asshole out!

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

18. rippemanewone

rippemanewone New Member

lol shit son. ill post a picture if u dont believe me lol

19. Northside

Gold Member

Don't need a picture, don't really care, and surely don't want to scare the ladies. I just thought I'd explain how to measure a dog's tail. You measure your tally whacker your way and I'll measure mine my way!

20. rippemanewone

rippemanewone New Member

lol sounds good. But im just makin sure those statements about ones penis shrinking from masturbating too much arent true. Ive been doin it alot since shes been gone and every time i try to resist it i cant, i just have to..