usual man's whim? or is it time tochange guy?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by OlgaOdoevskaya, Feb 23, 2012.

1. OlgaOdoevskaya

OlgaOdoevskaya New Member

I am 23. I have son who is 4 years old. I have relations with one young man half-year back began. We do not yet still live together.
    Recently he suggest to diversify sex. And he sayd: I want you to meet me without panties under your skirt. He suggested that I should spend all evening without panties (while going for a walk or staying at home) when he visits me. I answerd to him that I did not want because I had child at me.
    He was not very pleased from my answer.
    Now I sit and think; should I indicate to guy on door (but I don't want to be alone), or should I now two evening per week to go without panties under skirt?

2. fyrguy

fyrguy New Member

Do what you feel is right . Screw him if he doesn't like you for who you are. There is no reason you should feel uncomfortable.

That being said keep an open mind to new things as well.

3. PDone7

PDone7 Member

Swap

I never force my girl to do anything she does not want to. Ever. New man methinks...:)

4. yuyo

yuyo New Member

Nothing wrong from him for asking you this, what I believe was wrong from him is getting mad at you for saying no.

5. xeniadraven

Gold Member

well said!

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

This could be a fantasy of his, nothing to worry about yet.
    Maybe somethingfor you to try and find out if you like this. Yes, got to be careful with a little one in the house, maybe when your son is gone for the evening is a better possibility. discuss and compromise with your guy.

One point that gets me thinking, you say you don't want to be alone. Are you with him for that reason? or you want to have him in your life?
    If he is a "crutch" this is not a healthy way to go wrt relationships.

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi Olga,
    You man's request is not all that strange and only slightly on the kinky side providing it is all about sexuality fun.
    Nobody should be forced or compelled to do something that they do not want to do but think this through for a moment.
    If you were to comply one day/night who would know apart from yourself and him?
    Your child won't know unless he is used to lifting up your skirt which we can safely assume he does not. Really having a child should not further inhibit your sexuality.
    My advice would be not to broach this subject again but also not to forget it either such that one time maybe on a special occasion such as anniversary that you surprise your man by actually going under naked but not advertise that fact in advance. I am sure that the result will be a supercharged arousal for both of you for the entire time that you cannot be alone.
    When you are finally able to consummate your mutual desires it promises to be fireworks!
    Sex is as much in the head as it is physical :)

8. Stimpy

Stimpy New Member

ditto

9. OlgaOdoevskaya

Thank you for advices.
    The problem is that my BF wants me to put on mini-skirt. It is like a fetish for him.
    My mini-skirts are not so short that
    somebody can see my panties or that I
    am without my panties on.
    But it is uncofortable for me to feel that I have nothing under skirt, and that I must control myselfe: not to lean, not to bend over to pick up something for example. It is the problem because my son is at me.

10. 12barblues

Gold Member

yeah, wise decision...my ex never wore skirts...and she always wears full panties (not a thong)...my gf wears skirts all the time and only wears thong panties...well my gf and i are living together now and my kids are being introduced to being around her....well the other day my 8 year old daughter lifted my gf's skirt up (playing around and expecting to see underwear) she was shocked to say the least(both of them)and i am glad at least that it wasnt my 12 yr old son seeing that...but on a night out? or away from the kids? maybe....but not at all, if you dont want to...

11. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Sex is a two way thing. If you are not comfortable with this and feel very unhappy about doing it, don't do it simply because he wants you to.

Sometimes we do things in sex that makes us a little uncomfortable but we enjoy the thrill and the risk. But that doesn't sound like your situation. So best to resist. After all, what would he ask next?

12. mikeh

mikeh New Member

Ditto.
    If one of you isn't comfortable with it then it ceases to be enjoyment.

But maybe a little compromise. What about saying you will do it as an experiment but only in a skirt you feel comfortable doing it in and only when you don't have your son.

13. OlgaOdoevskaya

I will agree

14. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Reading what you say here, I will not try to say to do it or not to but give it a spin for you to consider. Whern you know you will have absolute privacy and quiet, I suggest you try this at least once and the thing is to see if you take pleasure seeing how you actually turn him on and make him want you. Take that to the point you tease him a lot and drive him NUTS for you, hold him back a little before you let him have what he sees.
    Not saying to act slutty or do things you don't like but just to try it, feel the satisfaction of knowing how much you get him want you, just knowing there is nothing under that skirt. Again just an idea to consider.
    If you don't like it then he must respect you for it after that.
    Besides, it may get you so horny too, you'd be pleased and surprised.

15. OlgaOdoevskaya

Well, I will try. I hope he will not be so horny that he will cum on my skirt.

16. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Probably no guarantees there, I'm afraid :)

17. sayss18

Gold Member

I don't think it is an unusual fantasy for a man to imagine a woman wearing a mini skirt and no knickers. I fantasise about this. The fantasy is about how sexy the woman looks in the short skirt and how aroused she makes me feel and the prospect of thrilling spontaneous sex.

It is not surprising your boyfriend should ask but he should not make you feel guilty or bad for not doing something you're not comfortable with, that is childish and selfish of him.

Is there a part of you that perhaps thinks this would be a fun thing to try? If you are confident enough perhaps you could try it on your own, without your boyfriend, just to see how you feel. Perhaps you could take a short walk to the local shop, perhaps in a longer skirt at first and no knickers. If you like it then perhaps you could try shorter skirts. Then maybe let your boyfriend in on it, if you think he deserves it!

18. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

You have an excitable guy ?!
    Ask him not to do too much so he cums somewhere more acceptable to your liking ;-)

19. backcheck64

Gold Member

I don't think he has little respect for you and your son. It may be his fantasy, but you're responsible for your son. I don't think he really cares about your feelings or understands you are a mother. Your son should be the most important thing in your life, well above his fantasies. He can ask, but has no business getting pissed off because you aren't comfortable doing it. I'd get rid of him. What if you do it, with cameras everywhere, litterally, and it hits the net...highly likely, and your son or his friends see it in a few years....do you want him going through the abuse and ridicule that will come with it. You can't control what hits the net outside of your home. If you want to do it, keep it confined to your house and make sure no cameras are hidden.