Using: PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Maggie_05, Oct 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

I was wondering what experinces people have had with different kinds of contraceptives. My bf and I have only used condoms and I was thinking of going on the pill. I talked to my doctor about spermacide, diaphrams, and what not but he said condoms and the pill are the two best. What i mostly wanna know is whats sex like with them. When on the pill whats it feel like when a guy actually comes in you and what the difference is between the various options.

2. lancer674

lancer674 New Member

My gf and I when we first started having sex used condoms, didn't care for that at all, my gf wanted to feel me more. We didn't want to go on the shot because that drove her into depression the last time she used that form, it really messed her up. One thing we used after that that we liked was SVF(spermicidal vaginal film). It was quick and easy, but it still required a little planning, she would have to find it and insert it. Also, SVF's do not prevent SDT's. And from what I have read and seen, SDT's are a far more danger then pregnancy. So, if you are for sure that your partner is safe, then I would recomend the pill. As long as you take it everyday you are as safe as you possibly can be next to not having sex. That's what we use.

3. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

Hi there Maggie
    I use the pill as I don't like the feel of condoms and the unspontaniety of it all having to put it on the horrible taste of the spermacide if you want to do anything other than sex (like my man goes down on me has sex a bit more and swaps around sometimes). If you have blood clots in your family history maybe not a good idea to go on the pill, but it is great for contraceptive purposes and regulating periods. Apparently some women gain weight but I didn't. I prefer to feel my partner in all the ways I can including when he orgasms. If you are both checked out std's wise then I can see no problem with the pill as long as you remember EACH DAY

4. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

personally i take the pill and my bf wears a condom... just to be on the safe side,....we're not worried about STDs, we've been checked...its just better to have a secondary form of protection in use

5. hurley

hurley New Member

When my gf and I started having sex, we used condoms but she would always worry if the condom leaked or something so her period's were delayed and freaked her out more.. so she got on the shot, i like it better becaues she stops having her period and we dont have to wait till it stops. Only flaw i seen with it, is after the second shot, she had her period every other week for a month straight then it completly stopped. About what Lancer said, I think it really depends on the person. My gf hasnt been affected in that way and its going on a year with it. Hope you find something!

6. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

There is also the contraceptive patch called Ortho Evra. I've heard some good things about it, but I am slightly hesitant to try it myself. I'm afraid that it will come off & I'd be unprotected.

7. jiggy

jiggy New Member

Theres a whole bunch of ways, theres the Pill of course, and within that theres a few different kinds. Some are two hormones and some are only one, both act very similarily, but it depends on the person. Some people react to the pill and throw up a lot, (owing to the high doses of hormone in them). Theres also the shot (Depo Provera) which is a hormone that is injected every 3 months. It basically provides you with hormones to not make you ovulate, and in most cases makes your period go away (can be nerve racking if that's your only way of knowing you're not preggers) Theres also the patch which again is just hormones. Then theres IUD's (interuterine devices) they are basically inserted by your doctor and they prevent the lining in your uterus from buuilding up so the eggs can't implant in your uterus. Some woem find this to be painful and get cramps similar to menstrual cramps all the time. Theres of course the condom, female condoms, diaphragms and cervical caps (which basically go over your cervix and prevent semen from getting into the uterus) and spermicide gels and foams. Hope this helps, PM me if you've got more questions!

8. mysticgenie

mysticgenie New Member

Currently I am on the three month pill pack called Seasonal. I like it a lot. It has taken my periods down from being heavy to very light, which is a major bonus. Now the down fall is sometimes I skip a period and have to remind myself that I'm not pregnant.

I would be careful using spermicides, because you may be alergic. Horrible thing to learn the hard way, trust me. I burned for the whole day afterward, even though I washed.

As far as feeling goes, I could actually feel him inside me, I could feel the warmth of his body, and that was nice. And when he comes inside me I can feel the rush of hot semen, that is if I'm not too wrapped up in my own feelings when he comes. :) It all really comes down to personal preference.

9. -G-

-G- New Member

there is nothing better than using the pill only and cumming inside. plus not having to worry about the rubber when you are just both wanting it right then and there. But only do it with someone you trust.

10. hurley

hurley New Member

only shitty part about no condom, is if she sits up with out wiping her self or getting some of the drip out... she sits up and quiet abit comes out.. is she not normal? or does that happend to all girls?

11. -G-

-G- New Member

it happens to all girls. Its just the law of physics :)

my gf likes to watch it come out (only freeky thing I can find about her so far)

12. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

seamen is sappose to stay in the body. so i would say its just the few.

13. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

i dont think its just the few..... its not like the vagina seals tight

14. -G-

-G- New Member

agreed, its only normal. why do you think women have been putting their legs up to keep the semen in for ages. it increases the chance of conception.....

15. hurley

hurley New Member

My gf likes to stick the rag there and just stand there.. its kinda funny to me.. just sucks when you do it on dark sheets and then gets on them and leave a nice white mark for everyone to see!!! DAD WANNA SEE SOMETHING COOL!!!... Whats that??????

16. lancer674

lancer674 New Member

Ya, it's pretty common for a girl to leak.

17. sexykitten07

sexykitten07 New Member

Definately Common

It is most definately common for cum to leak out. As far as feeling and contraceptives go, my bf and I only use the pill and it's great. We can have sex whenever we want and the pill has worked for me for about 3 years. There is also the patch, the shot, implants that they put into your skin, etc. I would definately reccomend using the pill as long as no one has an STD an as long as you remember to take it. When a guy cums into you you can't really feel the cum, just his dick pulsating as he shoots. ;) I love it because it meakes me feel like my man and I are really connected on a deeper level.

18. sexykitten07

sexykitten07 New Member

Def. Common

It is most definately common for cum to leak out. As far as feeling and contraceptives go, my bf and I only use the pill and it's great. We can have sex whenever we want and the pill has worked for me for about 3 years. There is also the patch, the shot, implants that they put into your skin, etc. I would definately reccomend using the pill as long as no one has an STD and as long as you remember to take it. When a guy cums into you you can't really feel the cum, just his dick pulsating as he shoots. ;) I love it because it meakes me feel like my man and I are really connected on a deeper level

19. jojo_belladona

jojo_belladona New Member

Yep, go with the pill if you can. I've used some other methods, like foams, condoms, etc. and the main problem (at least from a males perspective) is that you loose a lot of the feeling. Nothing feels better than flesh on the warm pussy walls. Plus, it's really nice to be able to be spontaneous and not have to worry about getting carried away in the heat of the moment. Plus, I know that I love shooting my load deep in my girl's pussy and most girl's I've been with like the feeling too. It's hot, wet, and nasty!

But, there can be complications with the pill too. Some women are allergic to it. However, if you can take it, do it. It's safer as a contreseptive that condoms anyways. As long as you aren't having to worry about diseases it's the way to go. Believe me, your boyfriend will be thanking you for it!

20. crusty

crusty New Member

My GF has just had an Implanon implant put under her skin, it's meant to last 3 years and basically be as close to 100% effective as they can possibly be, so far it's been good, but she will have to wait a few weeks to see if she suffers from any side effects, I hope not because when she was on the pill she used to forget all the time as she works different shifts and it was hard for her to keep to a regular schedule.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.