using ed pills if taking aderoll

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by fstep, Mar 22, 2007.

1. fstep

fstep Banned

i don't really have erectyle disfunction but i was thinking of taking some "all natural" pills to perhaps better the sex

problem is i take aderol for school (add medication) for anyone that doesn't know that stuff does a number of your dick while you are on it and for around 10 hours after its nearly impossible to get a full erection or have sex so i wanted to take some ed pills so i could have sex when i'm on it but i'm a bit worried about taking both as they kinda have opposite effects on your manhood so i was just wondering if its safe ... i don't have med insurance and am broke at the moment so i'm not looking for any "go ask a doctor" responses but if anyone has any knowledge or experience on the topic please share

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

One word

DON"T

Hiker:sf

3. happy

happy Banned

haha are you sure your not taking these drugs ILLICITLY?! LOL. i ahve before, and i know all about the limp dick it gives you, but it makes you horny as hell! lol
    ?

4. dst25

dst25 New Member

are you randomly saying that or do you know something or have tried this?

5. dst25

dst25 New Member

yea it also increases your game like 10x for some reason so you find yourself in the situation a lot more often when you're on it lol but can't do much about it which is why i came to this question...