Urgent, Multiple questions

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by CynthEtik, Aug 13, 2007.

1. CynthEtik

CynthEtik New Member

I'm worried.

I has sex, twice tonight. The first time, she asked me to cum on her chest, i did. didn't go anywhere near her vag.

we waited about an hour, and went again, no condom. I pulled out, she swallowed.

what are the chances she is pregnant?

how long before a fetus has a heartbeat?

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I feel like a broken record. Why do people continue throwing caution to the wind and then freak out as soon as the fun is over?? What are the chances that she's pregnant? There are a gazillion factors...where she is in her cycle.... whether you released any cum into her vagina before you pulled out and she swallowed.... how fertile and mobile your little men are. Who knows?!

How long before a fetus has a heartbeat? Anywhere from 8-16 weeks is usually when it's heard, I believe. Depends on many things too. That's not really the way to tell whether a lady is pregnant, ya know?

3. peta pumkin

peta pumkin New Member

Apart from the absolute truth as stated by Melicious, I am not clear what your G/F swollowed. Was it your Cum? Even so she still could get pregnant from a little residual dribble from you. Alternativly she may be "barren" like me who has had many,many encounters with the full load and didn't get a bun-in-the-oven. I wouldn't bank on it though.

4. CynthEtik

CynthEtik New Member

Ok. I had her stop about 1-2 minutes before my orgasm, so i don't think i came in her, at all.

She should have her period next week, and i just talked to someone at a clinic, its 21 days for a heartbeat

5. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Ok.... I'm not sure what the heartbeat has to do with it.

There is controversy over whether pre-cum contains sperm. Because you had orgasmed/ejaculated recently, and then a second time, it is more likely that pre-cum would contain active sperm. So, pull-out is still risky. You're gonna find just as many people here who will tell you "it's worked for me" as you will people who say "I have a kid as a result of this method." It's true for most methods.

6. CynthEtik

CynthEtik New Member

Well my penis was exposed for about an hour before we started again.

and id on;t want to get into the controversy of the heartbeat

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

The withdrawl method only has a 50% efficacy rate. That's a helluva risk to take. And there's no way to guarantee that sperm aren't going to leak out pre-ejaculation.

You do realize that if she got preggers and decided to keep the baby, you'd be stuck paying child support until the kid's 18, don't you?

8. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Then you shouldn't have brought it up, eh? I support protection/prevention. Please remember that you are talking about an experience that is emotionally and physically traumatic for this woman you love, as well. Don't want to think about it or worry about it? Make smart choices.

9. CynthEtik

CynthEtik New Member

Yes, I know that i'd pay child support, and i would, it's my mistake, it's my responsibility. I know that, but thats not why i made this thread.

i just want to know the chances of her actually being pregnant.

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Is this your virgin lesbian friend? Just curious.

11. Bluesy

Gold Member

I think the point being made here is that if you aren't using BC, you're playing Russian Roulette regardless of how careful you think you're being. Maybe you'll get the bullet, maybe you won't...now you have to wait and see.

12. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

50/50 or less. You did this at optimum time for fertility. But as long as you did not ejaculate, your chances are lower (but not eliminated, because of pre-cum). There is no clear-cut answer. Yep, there's a chance. Please don't be angry or upset at responders for giving honest answers. As I said before, you're going to find as many people who say "don't worry about it" as people who will say "wow! Good luck, Daddy!" You get to wait, patiently.

13. CynthEtik

CynthEtik New Member

I'm not angry, i'm just frustrated. she said she isn't worried, she talked to her aunt/mom/ sisters, and they all said it's not likely. so now i just wish i was as calm as her

and yes CL, it is, thanks for remembering.

and she is a true lesbian. She sucked at sex with a man.lol.

14. Bluesy

Gold Member

Are her aunt, mom, and sisters doctors? Are they sex experts? If they aren't schooled in medical knowledge, their opinion means diddly squat. Seems to me that the answers you've gotten here are more informed than the ones your gf has gotten, or she'd be shaking in her shoes, not feeling tranquil...but, as they say, ignorance is bliss.

Sexual orientation has absolutely nothing to do with sexual skill. How very sweet of you to say your allegedly good friend that you care about "sucked at sex", btw. That's really charming :eyes

15. CynthEtik

CynthEtik New Member

No, they aren't doctors, but she is comforted by the fact that they have had similar experiences and nothing went wrong.-.-

And sexual orientation does matter during sex. during actual intercourse, she had no idea what to do.

I'm the first of anything to be in her besides her exs fingers.

16. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

You will do best listening to what Blusey said.

But your mom and sis are talking (Probably) She isn't pregnant.
    And I will agree with that. Even if you had cum in her a dozen times
    that particular day, but why take that chance (probably).
    OK She is a lesbian and not for you, And You say She isn't worried.
    Hell No She isn't, Her lesbian mate cant get her pregnant
    and is probably using you as a surrogate Dad.

Hiker

17. CynthEtik

CynthEtik New Member

Well Last night, when i got worried, i looked at the floor, and the condom wrapper was still there. it's spermicidal. we started out using a condom both times, so i'm not worried about the precum anymore. that was my biggest worry.

18. Brad

Brad New Member

Hi Cynth

Forgive me for saying this but your postings get more confusing by the minute.

In your opening thread you said, "we waited about an hour, and went again, no condom. I pulled out, she swallowed"

Then you now say, "we started out using a condom both times"

So do we take it that you wore a condom for initial intercourse then took it off to continue penetration?

If correct, WHY even bother wearing a condom in the first place?

Your threads perplex me totally.

If you are the sort of bloke that gets off on taking big risks, then you deserve to get off big time on this occasion.

Risk of YOU becoming a DAD?

I'd place bets on 50-50.

If you continue this behaviour I'd put bets on 95% certainty in the near future.

19. Brad

Brad New Member

Oh Cynth

I forgot to ask you:

Is there a little part of you that is indeed excited about a potential pregnancy following your actions?

If not and you were genuinely worried, why is it that both of you failed to consider getting the morning after emergency contraception?

If I were foolish enough to do what you did in the heat of the moment (or heat of 2 hours or so), that's the first thing I'd discuss with my partner the next day.

20. CynthEtik

CynthEtik New Member

yes, we started both times, with a condom, but removed it.

i apologize, but i was quit frantic.

i am not worried now.

and it's not that i'm looking forward to a child, but i would do what is necessary.