Update on me i guess.

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Animularisen, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Stopped posting about 3 months ago or summit...

Me and my baby (boyfriend) are great atm.
    I'm going back to college and hes getting his apprenticeship done.

We tried anal in the end and it bloodi worked lol... He was even able to cum... altho i do notice a difference in my bum =S
    anyone else have that?
    He still can't cum when I suck him off... the last time we tried he pee'ed =(

Anyways... had a pregnancy scare but I'm okay...
    I filmed some sexyness on my mobile of us having sex... i liked it, chris didnt like one of them... Maybe coz it showed his stomach a bit... but the wanking until he came looked good. ^_^

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

What do you mean you "notice a difference in your bum"?

3. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

lol... sorry it makes me shy, im a right sterotyped english person when i comes to what ur body does.

I'm meaning like i hope he didnt give me piles... i cant explain other then that its just feels weird sometimes...

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

Oh-kay. Well. I don't know if you're aware that anal sex is a high risk activity. You can do a lot of damage back there if you aren't careful. You shouldn't be experiencing discomfort, during or after. It sounds like maybe your body isn't ready to receive a penis just yet, and you should back up and stick with anal fingering, or using small anal toys, for a while until your anus is properly dilated enough for sex. If it isn't yet dilated enough for a penis, you could permanently damage the sphincters (loosening them to the degree that you become fecally incontinent), and if he's thrusting too vigorously, or you aren't using enough lube, it could cause tearing in the rectum. Rectal tissue is very delicate, it isn't like vaginal tissue. If you do experience tearing, and it becomes infected (and, of course, the rectum is a haven for bacteria), the only way to fix it is through surgery.

We just had a post the other day from a guy whose wife is a nurse and has seen patients suffering anal sphincter damage, who now have to wear diapers for the rest of their lives. Be more careful, 'kay?

5. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

jesus christ

well tht put me off anal all together
    it didnt hurt me at all
    i just felt unconfortable.

we used alot of lube... but i never liked anal i just like to please my boyfriend.

6. ThankU4TheVenom

ThankU4TheVenom New Member

I do enjoy a bit of anal but i can only have it a few times a month as it does seem to hurt afterwards if we do have it more than that.
    after reading the posts from Bluesy and such i do feel a bit weary about doing it anymore.
    Thanks for the information guys.
    x

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

Well, the key is dilation, gradual dilation, of the anus. I get the impression that you guys skipped over that part and jumped right into anal sex. If you were to backtrack and spend some time playing with smaller objects, you might find penetration (with the smaller objects) highly enjoyable. If you worked your way up in size from small-->medium-->penis, and didn't move up the scale until you were fully ready to do so, anal sex could become something you'd look forward to doing. But we all have to decide whether or not we feel comfortable with it, and if you aren't into anal play, odds are that you'll never be relaxed and aroused enough to get anything out of it except discomfort. The important thing is that you're being true to yourself and only engaging in those activities that appeal to both of you.