Update from my world

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by tall_dallas, Sep 5, 2007.

1. tall_dallas

tall_dallas New Member

Ok...
    I visited here in a semi-desperate act of getting ideas to help my marriage.

If you refer to my previous posts you'll see that I've been fighting to get my wife to open up to me. Emotionally, sexually, physically.... every way I can think of she was closed off.

I have spent the last few months working desperately on my own personal 'quirks' and trying to change who I am for the better.

There are also other things and actually other people that had an effect on the situation.

OK, here's the deal.
    We both play an online game where we interact with others from all over the world (Yes, it's World Of Warcraft.)
    We've been playing off & on for about 2 1/2 years.
    We finally got into a guild (a membership oriented group of players that work together)
    This was actually the best thing that could have happened.
    She's VERY attractive. And I posted up a normal picture of us on the guilds website.
    The results were actually comical. A few of the lesbian members and most of the single men would hit on her constantly. Both in text and on the voice-chat system we use.
    I never got jealous, but I actually edged it on by joking and having fun with the other members.
    She became actually aware that she really IS a sexy woman I kept telling her she was.
    She started realizing that she didn't lose her identity as a sexual person and she began to have much more self confidence.

The results?

Things are finally picking up and looking like we may actually have a brighter future than I was previously expecting.

Before: She was very reluctant to have sex because she was to self conscious about her slight weight gain (yeah... only like 15Lbs). Which I kept telling her that it was no big deal and told her that if she wanted to do something about it I�d help. I bought her workout equipment, took walks with her, everything I could think of.
    Now, she is much more comfortable with herself.

She has actually instigated love making and has opened up to many sexual things that before she was uncomfortable with (masturbation when I'm there playing with her, toys, etc.)

Her personality is back to being the woman I fell in love with.

I have repeatedly told her how proud I am that she's breaking down those 'walls' of fear and shyness that she had. And that she's opening up to me in more ways than she really knows.
    It's made us a stronger and more forgiving couple and our relationship keeps improving day by day.

So...
    I know you all want to hear a 'good' story... so here is one.

We went to a friends wedding one afternoon and had a blast. She didn't get drunk but had about 3-4 drinks to get her loosened up.
    On the way home she mentioned about stopping by the 'toy store' and getting something new or at least take a look.
    So we go and pick up a new toy for us to play with (simple jelly vibe) and a Kama-sutra sample pack with oil, body dust, lube, etc. etc.
    We get in the care and within moments she's opening the new stuff...
    I jokingly say to her as we're driving home "Well, Why don't you try it out?"
    She just responds with "You're so bad"
    Which definitely wasn't said in a "No" tone of voice.

A few moments later I'm rubbing her thighs and teasing her (which was easy since she had a dress on).
    Shortly thereafter she's got her hands down with mine playing and fondling herself.
    THIS was GREAT!
    I love it when she plays with herself along with me.
    So I mention it'd be much easier if she had nothing in the way.
    So she strips off the panties and slides down a little in the seat and lays her seat-back down a little.
    After about 10 minutes of fondling she gets the new toy cleaned off and away she goes.
    I had the camera that we used at the wedding (our digital) so I begin to take a few pics.
    She was actually watching cars around us and would cover up as people would pass, etc.
    But that's ok.
    I got some great shots and even a few short vid clips.
    She climaxed about 3 times as this continued all 25 miles home.
    Thinking the bedroom would be 'straight to business' I go inside and go let the dog out, etc.
    I come into the bedroom not 10 minutes later to find her naked and still playing on top of the covers.
    After an amazing night of playing and love making.
    She continued to let me take pictures which this night was the first time in 2 years she's allowed the camera to come out. And the first time EVER that she wasn't covering something up when I'd take a shot...

Farewell till next time,
    A VERY happy TD

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hey Dalla!

Thank you for the update. What terrific news you have to share! Good for you, man, and good for her, too. :tup

3. eandvk

eandvk Member

Congrats to you....Im very happy for the both of you!!

4. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Good for you Dallas! So happy for the both of you!

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

Awwwwwesome :cool I'm glad she's back to feeling like her devilish ol' self :dgrin

Yep, we women have to feel beautiful and sexy in order to be uninhibited in the bedroom. Sexiest thing a guy can do is make his lady feel loved and gorgeous!

6. HouseHunny

HouseHunny New Member

Sometimes, we all just need that reassurance. Sad to say, it sometimes is even more reassuring coming from third parties. We know that the men in our lives, who love us will tell us that we are beautiful. Even though you are telling the truth, hearing it elsewhere confirms it. I am so happy for you!

7. Stormy

Stormy New Member

I'm surprised you've been allowed out long enough to post this! :lol Happy trails!

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

Amazing, WOW actually had a positive impact on someone's life, in combination with :sf of course. Glad you've got the old heat back. Do you think she'd mind if you posted some of your adventures in the AMM section?:brow Or does she even know of our sexy little world here?

My son has disappeared into WOW. I think he's a guild leader or something like that.

9. torridsex

torridsex New Member

So happy for you!

10. tall_dallas

tall_dallas New Member

There are some in my Members gallery.

She's not aware I come here. as I was here for my own research.

If he's into WOW. It's really not ALL bad. Especially if he's actually a GulidLeader.
    It teaches people skills, organization, leadership, conflict management and a slew of other traits that is really key to progression in the real world. So don't be so hard on him. Addiction and dedication to others and actually sticking with something even though it's 'fun' is a great accomplishment for anyone. That game takes lots of time and skill to be good at.
    In My guild threre are many professionals, married/dating couples that play together, etc.
    I think the youngest person in our guild that is actually a participating member is 22. And he's probably a far better leader than I am at 29!

#10 tall_dallas, Sep 7, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2007