Update....Do you hate me?????

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BitchN, Aug 26, 2012.

1. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Ok..... Here's the deal......I'm the real BitchN. The thread asking for help about her husband and the strap on was my cousin. She is in a horrible marriage, and wanted some help. She had already been to see a therapist a few years ago and hoped things would get better. It didn't so she decided to post on a few forums but got a lot of negative results, but they where more about marriage, love, and blah blah blah.

She asked for my help and I got online looking and found this forum (which by the way is awesome). Had her come over and check it out because you guys talk about alot of different topics, and some very kinky fuckery. I thought she would get better feed back, which she did. And thanks by the way for that.

Anyway.......I signed up and she posted her story. I figured after we got the feed back that would be that. (a onetimer) But I enjoyed all the threads, and the fun you all have that I keep coming back. I made a few post, but she made all the ones on the orginal thread. Except for the last one.....she was crying and shaking so bad she couldn't type. She has realized that her marriage is lacking in not only love but respect also. And she is doing something about it now. Again THANK YOU!!!! Because she would NOT take my advice which was... to strap it on, bend him over and fuck him like the bitch he is and ask "Who's your daddy now mother fucker?"

Oh well, my husband says I'm a "Crazy Bitch" just like the song says.

So now my question to all of you is "Do you hate me for letting my cousin post as me?" "Do you want me to stay or should I go?"

By the way.....the pic is me.

2. Hotchocolate

Hotchocolate New Member

I don't see why anyone would hate you? You didn't really cause any harm In my opinion. So I think you should stay :)

Btw my pic is really me ;P

hahaha just kiddin.

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Although we do encourage our members to have individual accounts, the rules were recently relaxed somewhat to accomodate couples.....
    I couldn't honestly say that you would be "hated" for allowing your friend to use your account......its not an emotion we see very often around here....:)
    You have been honest enough to come clean about your deception so, IMO, you would be most welcome to continue as a member of our community here....:D

4. BitchN

BitchN New Member

I like your pic....do you bite???

5. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Thanks HW....hate might be to strong...more like dislike or WTF?

6. newtoital

newtoital New Member

Don't think anyone will hate you on this forum,stick around,the forum is fun.

7. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

^like you would know. *rolls eyes*

ANYWAYS, I don't hate you. I think you should stay, cause you were only trying to help someone out. ^.^

8. will2of3

will2of3 New Member

The fact that you came out and said it wasn't you, thank you. Now stay and participate. Tell us stories, crazy bitch. And I hope all the advice is still working for your cousin. Welcome

9. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

^ did you even read the thread?

10. BitchN

BitchN New Member

I always love your post AHB!!!

Thanks

11. OverSinged

Gold Member

Well, I don't hate you.

Ain't got a clue who you are, or even about the post that you let your cousin make, but I don't hate you.

12. sabian

sabian New Member

No way!!! No hate hear... you have way to sweet of smile to be hating. stick around its so much fun....

13. Maverick

Maverick Member

Nope. I reserve hate for other things. :) Like guys who have hot wives......

14. Hotchocolate

Hotchocolate New Member

I only bite if you ask for it ;)

15. 12barblues

Gold Member

On any other forum , you would be banned immediately ....but we are like family here....and I'm sure the mods will take into account your honesty. But I would highly recommend that you have her set up her own account. Normally account sharing is very much frowned upon. My gf and I both got banned from another forum because she couldn't find a certain post that she was looking for...I was outta town , and we were new to navigating forums like this , so I told her to log on as me because I had commented on the thread and she could find it that way..she did, but she then made a comment as herself, while logged on as me. She said it was her , and not me, in the first sentence of her post ( everyone knew we were bf/gf, just like here) but they banned both of us from the forum anyway for " account sharing" ....

16. lbushwalker

Gold Member

BitchN, kind of figured there were parallels lives going on but dislike being fooled which is what was done to us. There is enough bullshit going on without intentionally allowing it to happen.
    Enough said, folks here like your sassiness and if it came to a vote most would root for you in the American sense but I would do it to you thoroughly in the Australian context.
    If you don't understand, Google and see what that may mean ;)

17. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

She better not be trying to take my spot....

18. BitchN

BitchN New Member

No one could take your spot AHB

19. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Didn't know about account sharing.....maybe I should have read the rules. Like I said, I planned on being a onetimer, but it is so a..dick..tive....I just couldn't help my self. Sorry....it will be only me from now on....sex forums aren't her thing.

20. BitchN

BitchN New Member

12BB Didn't know about account sharring......maybe I should have read the rules. Was planning on being a one timer........but it's very a...dick...tive. Promise it will only be me from now on...sex forums aren't her thing.....