Unusual turn on's

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by sarah_rslp, Dec 27, 2007.

1. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

In another thread I mentioned that I had an ex boyfriend that loved it when i wore his boxers. Now I'm almost certain he wasn't a repressed Homo sexual even if he did try to bum me. But i got to thinking apart from the usual fetishes like womens underwear of shoes or feet stuff like that, do people have turn on's that are particular to them.

I mean something that gets one person all wound up sexually while it would just leave the rest of the population :ugh raising an eyebrow. In my own case I occasionally enjoyed having sex completly naked while my partner was still clothed with just his trousers undone.

Now there isn't really any way I can make that sound erotic, but it used really do it for me, usually I didn't tell my partners my preference and would instead just manouver myself into situations where I'd end up having sex like that. which was complicated and rather fun.

So whats everybody else got?

2. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

i have a very strong foot fetish. toes, feet, heels, soles mmmmm love them. many people turn their nose up at feet for obvious reasons, but they are one of the most sexiest aspects IMO.

my husband as a teen used to have a slight balloon fetish? don't ask... he got out of it by the time he met me, i don't see the sexiness of an air filled plastic thing but that's me.

3. boringsafetyguy

boringsafetyguy New Member

Oh my oh my. You're fetish for having sex naked while he is clothed is my fetish, exactly. One of a bunch from the vine, anyway.
    A woman as beautiful and vulnerable, a man as armored and hidden. I don't think it's narcissism if a woman has that fantasy as much as it is a very powerful stereotype that works regardless of sex. It just focuses on the beautiful female form and male desire.

Yeah. Right. You just did. Works for me.

Actually, I was kind of worried that you were one of my exes, and that I'd lose my anonymity by writing this. but then I checked the post again and that boxers issue has nothing to do. Phew!

4. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

I didn't really intend for this thread to turn to fetishism. Which is really to do with sexual attraction to inanimate objects. I'm just curious about people's individual sexual peculiarities. Something that acts as turn on to them but wouldn't to people in general.

5. kaffwahn

kaffwahn New Member

I really like the clothed/naked idea - it seems it's not as unusual a turn-on as you thought it was! ;)

6. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

And all this time I though I was just being strange.

On another unusual note, something I noticed my hubby likes, is that when he takes my knickers off, he'll only take one of my legs out. then he'll push them up the other leg as close to my crotch as he can get, so they're sandwiched between us.:eyes

He didn't actually tell me this at first, its just something i noticed he'd do regularly, and which he admitted to when I asked him what the fuck he was doing. It's not a big thing for me and i've got used to it over time. It just means they end up soaking up fluids and I'll have to change.

7. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

My oddity...wow, fruit. Watching my lover take a banana and do some amazing things with it...and and apple, pear, gives a new meaning to fruit salad.

8. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

Well I wouldn't actually call that odd, I think most guys would watch a woman masturbate with whatever object was to hand.

Is there anything that would turn you on that would make most other people raise an eyebrow and think wtf?

9. bricolage

bricolage New Member

Well, my thread "Would You?" is an example. And it is related to yours. I would seriously enjoy doing your scenario, for sure.

Nothing more comes to mind, though.

10. Mr66

Mr66 New Member

Wearing stockings and suspenders while being gang banged by a minimum of four strapon wielding women.
    The ladies who aren't fucking me at the time are sitting on my face with my tongue way up their vaginas.
    Some of them cum so violently that they spray me with their female ejaculation fluids.

11. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

I was thinking about something maybe a little bit more subtle.

12. Mr66

Mr66 New Member

OOps,:ugh
    Sorry, I'm only a male. :)
    Subltety sometimes speeds past me.

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

Sarah, why did you ask the question if you are going to keep telling people how they are supposed to answer? The definitons of "odd", "fetish", "unusual" and "subtle" can vary from person to person, so you are going to get all kinds of answers that you may not agree with.

I'd say that being humiliated just a bit is a turn on for me. Not sure if that is unusual, odd, subtle or a fetish, I just like it.

14. Dreama

Gold Member

Took the words out of my mouth, hun.

Anyway, I like being held down by my partner and other things to that effect, being tied, etc.

15. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

Sorry Im not trying to be bossy and antagonise people. I just wanted to make a distinction between this and other threads, which seem to have covered similar ground.

I'm just interested in things I can relate too, which is a struggle when its 4 strapon wielding women :eek. I'm more interested in peoples every day sexual oddities

anyway sincere apologies Mr66 for being dismissive of your contribution.

16. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

Sure....sounding...And I like it...

17. cook74

Gold Member

OUCH!!! :eek Are you serious man? Each to their own, but just reading that sent shivers up my spine.

Maybe I'm just a wuss. :eek:

18. xxLexi

xxLexi New Member

I don't know if my bf is the only one who this happens too.
    But when I tickle his balls, he gets turned on. I was rather amused when it first happened lol.

19. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

This may sound crazy, but when Thorn helps around the house.... cleans the kitchen, or vacuums...? I start thinking 'bed time, baby'! I suppose it's just such a load of my shoulders, that it makes me all goosey for him.

Or, if I come home from a job, and he's been home a while and has done some housework as a surprise. there's nothing like walking through the front door and smelling '409' - I get wet just thinking about it :lol

Better than the best cologne on the market, in my humble opinion! :brow

20. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

Have you ever been with a guy, whose asked you to do something strange during sex, and you've thought 'why the fuck does he want me to do that'.

There are certain things you expect men to be into, like dressing up slutty, or talk dirty or trying something out that they've seen on tv/video/magazine. but how about something odd that you just don't really get.

Like I've mentioned in previous posts, I have been asked in the past to do some odd things by guys. They've been fairly harmless so I've played along but I've been with 3 guys that have made odd requests and I'm just wondering if anybody else has experienced something similar.

Or maybe its just me that acts like a glowing beacon for them..