unusual fantasy..

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by hotshot420, Sep 27, 2011.

1. hotshot420

hotshot420 New Member

This is weird and probably a bit unique I'm curious though if anyone else ever does this though.. My girl and I have been together 19 months and both had other partners. I know a few of hers and when having sex I like to think about her fucking them or imagining myself as one of them. For some reason it turns me on more than anything. Now I'd never want her to actually fuck any of them again just like to think about it.. I think it just turns me on to think about her being slutty or bad.. She's only had 5 partners including myself. This is the 1st girl I've had this weird fantasy that I'm her Ex. Anyone else had similar thoughts?

2. Maverick

Maverick Member

Not weird at all. It's very normal for men to want to watch their partner get rocked while they watch. Has something to do with seeing what they feel while it happens, and also control, because unless you said it was cool, she couldn't do it.

3. alanjk888

alanjk888 New Member

I used to fantasize about watching my girlfriend (at the time) having sex with another man. If she would have agreed I definitely would have tried to make it a reality. When we were in the process of splitting up she told me about some of her experiences with two other men. In each case I asked for details. I don't know why but it got me really excited hearing about what she did with him. I know it sounds weird but I really loved it when she told me about how he came in her mouth. I would have loved to have watched.

4. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Not unusual at all. With all of my ex's I fantasized about them with other women. Be it one of their ex's, a celebrity, a woman we passed by in a store or at a restaurant that I thought was quite alright or one of my friends.