untitled as of yet...help me?

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by BiBiBaby, Feb 25, 2007.

1. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

I thought I had posted this, it must have been one that got lost. I don't remember writing the story itself, when I woke up my notebook was in bed with me and I had pen on my arms hands and face... ha, that took some scrubbing (I prefer waterproof ink)

WARNING: some people have found this disturbing in parts

I'd appreciate any help with a name for it

“Daddy I don’t want to go!” A petite brunette 6 year old clung to her stepfather’s leg on the stairs of their home and cried.
    “He’s NOT your daddy Alinna, please, get in the car,” said another man from the driveway.
    “Mark, you’re scaring her, just take visitation another weekend. You’re drunk besides, you shouldn’t be driving!” Alinna’s mother said taking a step toward Mark.
    “She’s MY daughter Irene, and the court says it’s MY weekend.” Then, turning back to Alinna, he said, almost gently, “Get in the car, Al.”
    Alinna whimpered, “Daddy,” as her stepfather pried her from his leg and knelt down to her.
    “Linna, sweetheart go with your father.” He said caringly as she threw her arms around his neck.
    “ALINNA MARIE! Goddamnit get in the fucking car!”

She smiled as she climbed into the car with one leg at a time, making sure he noticed the lack of panties underneath her dangerously short skirt. She hoped he noticed how clean it was there, how smooth. She hoped he would get turned on. Blushing in spite of herself and her almost cocky thoughts Alinna smoothed the tight black skirt against her thighs then leaned over the console of the car and gave him a quick, sweet kiss. Near the mouth, but not quite on it because it’s against the rules; like it says on Pretty Woman.

But she wasn’t a prostitute, not really. She never asked the men for money. Somehow Linna just knew she had a power over the men she was with. The teardrop diamond around her neck only proved that.

Taigan was different though. He knew what was going to happen, well, he knew what he wanted to happen. Linna could see this in his eyes. He had the sparkle of a sexually excited teenage boy. Tai was different in other ways, too. He was naïve and sheltered, yet, Linna already knew that her feigned innocence wouldn’t get the things she wanted from this one. He was a talented actor. She had seen his face on Broadway playbills only weeks before when she flew home to see her mother and stepfather, he would know her innocence was forced. The only thing he seemed to have in common with the others was the money. He carried himself with wealth and his brand new convertible confirmed it wasn’t only a front.

“So, where to?” asked Tai, chuckling, even though he already begun to drive. He knew where they were headed; the question was just a formality. He had picked Linna up from where she waited tables, the sound of her voice over the phone still in his mind as she told him she had missed the bus. They were heading to her apartment and Taigan, unusual for his shy, polite self, was already thinking about her bedroom. Wondering if she knew he had seen everything up her skirt. He could feel himself blushing as he fantasized of what he would like to do up that skirt. He had never been interested in someone like Linna before, someone so beautiful. And, now he realized this was the first time since he was 13, nearly 9 years earlier, that he’d been completely alone with a girl his age. His unusually sheltered upbringing had caused him to miss out on a lot of typical teenage life.

Linna just smiled at the unneeded question and coyly answered, “Wherever you’d like to go, Driver, I’m enjoying the ride” and ran her fingers teasingly along his hairline.

She had an air about her Tai noticed then an air of dominance and subservience at the same time. The thought of losing control to her excited him. He glanced at her as he thought this, watching as she checked her perfect makeup in the vanity mirror. For a waitress he thought she sure is well composed at the end of a shift. Even as he thought this he knew deep inside himself that she hadn’t uninentionally missed the bus. The flawless hair and makeup, the clean white blouse pulling across her chest, the lack of undergarments, all of it indicated that she’d taken her time, making SURE that the bus was gone before she was ready.

“It’s that one.” Alinna broke Taigan out of his though by gesturing towards a building. He pulled up to the curb, fumbling at his door handle to let himself out, and then hurried out to open her door. She exited the vehicle. This time she swung both legs out at once and, accepting Tai’s outstretched hand, arched her entire figure out of the seat, pressing her breasts forward pulling the fabric tighter across it then letting it relax as her back gracefully straightened the arch.

As he shut the door behind her and started back to the driver’s side nervously, Tai noticed his own pants were becoming tight across his front, just as Linna’s skirt always was.

“Aren’t you coming up?” Linna called out in a sugary sweet voice. He hadn’t noticed she had stopped walking toward her door and was now facing him.

“Oh, uh…sure, I didn’t realize…” Tai stuck his hands in his pockets to camouflage the slight bulge. He was hoping she’d invite him up, but he’d never done this before. Sure he’d covered an erection, but he’d never thought such thoughts about a girl he barely knew. He’d only met her days ago when she, giggling, had asked his name at the club.

The slap echoed across Mark’s barren apartment. Alinna, who had stopped crying as soon as she felt herself start, glared at him. Her eyes showed a wisdom and knowledge beyond her years.
    “Why do you hit me Mark?” She questioned her father defiantly, yet in a soft voice, echoing the name her mother used for him.
    “You fucking little brat. I am your father, do NOT call me that!”
    She screamed as he picked her up and threw her onto the bed. A cloud of dust raised around her as she curled herself tightly into a ball. Don’t cry anymore Linna, she told herself, using the nickname her stepfather used it only makes him angrier. For a nine year old she had experienced too much. She was already learning how to read people, and to use their triggers for her purposes. This time her purpose was not being hit again.

Tai was new in town. New to the west coast in general, and, trying to find friends his age he had ventured to a club for the first time that Saturday. It was a stark difference from the country club he’d always gone to in Vermont. The people around him were suddenly all his own age, instead of his parents’ so he wasn’t considered a kid. He wasn’t regarded as a child prodigy here, either. The music was much different; he enjoyed its energetic dance beat. Most shockingly, though, was the scanty clothing and close, sexual dancing. He’d honestly thought his parents had made this up, as he’d never seen it in person before. Tai, being new to the club scene, thought he was being casual and that her smiling, informal greeting was just her way of being friendly.

A couple jogged steps quickly brought the Docker® clad boy along side the thin brunette. She fumbled briefly for her keys in her purse as the climbed the stairs to her second floor apartment and teetered once, intentionally, causing Tai to put his hands on her waist to steady her. The simple touch made Tai a bit less sure he’d be able to keep his arousal hidden. At the top of the steps Linna turned the first lock quickly, opened the door and motioned him into the kitchen.

Taigan looked around himself, a bit surprised. As he looked across the small kitchen into the living room he saw the clean, white leather couches, etched glass end tables and expensive art prints he would expect in the home of a doctor or lawyer, but most definitely NOT a waitress. He hadn’t realized that a waitress could make such a comfortable living. Then, his eyes flew open, startled. As she had walked by him into the apartment Alinna’s hand had accidentally brushed across the front of Tai’s pants. She however, seemed not to take notice of his reaction, much to his relief.

Setting her purse down on the island counter that separated the kitchen from the much larger living room, Linna casually unhooked the top closures of her blouse, showing her lightly tanned cleavage, and asked if Tai would like a drink. Tai should his head swiftly, almost nervously. He’d had his share of appropriate night caps, yes. But, alcohol now would only remove his inhibitions. His erection (which his folded hands were now covering) would be come too obvious to her then. Tai blinked twice, as if refocusing his thoughts, then realized he should probably take her lead and sit down. So, as a gentleman should, he sat opposite her on the couches in the living room.

“That’s one thing I noticed about you,” blurted Linna, lying through her teeth. “You’re such a gentleman, opening doors, helping me out, not sitting too close. I’m sorry if I was too forward giving you that kiss in the car. I’m just so grateful you were able to pick me up. I was worried I’d have to walk and my feet were already killing me from work.” Alinna smiled then, at herself. She really did sound convincing.

“Actually,” Tai replied, becoming more comfortable with the situation, “I’m glad you called me today. I was beginning to think that maybe you were…” he trailed off then hurried on, “and I don’t mean to insult you, but maybe you were a bit tipsy that night, and hadn’t really been interested in seeing me again after all. As for the kiss, I was quite flattered.”

He’s falling for it Linna thought as she walked to the couch he was on and placed herself next to him. Continuing out loud she said, “Oh, no. I was fully sober. You just stood out. I wanted to get to know you.” With this sentence Linna calmly placed her palm on the bulge she’d noticed growing in the car, a bulge which was now tucked uncomfortably against his left thigh. She’d done this so many times before it was nearly second nature, the men seemed to think she was simply placing her hand on their thigh and they became embarrassed by what she found, but she was more embarrassed the few times that she found nothing.

Shivering, the petite twelve year old lay on the grungy bed as an inebriated Mark hovered over her, pants thrown over a kitchen chair.
    “You are just like your mother,” Mark growled at her, “always a sex fiend. You can never get enough. Look at you!” Alinna whimpered as he pulled her pants off violently. “Just lying there, waiting to be fucked! You want it so bad that you don’t even realize it.” The look in his eyes wasn’t human anymore. He had the look of a hungry dog when you tease it with a steak.
    He slapped the little girl so her face snapped sideways. “Don’t whimper you slut. You know you’ve been waiting for me. And, you know you deserve this!” Alinna bit her lip vowing not to make another sound but as his penis penetrated her she screamed. His rough hand covered her mouth and no matter how hard she struggled she couldn’t free herself from the weight of his thrusting body.

Taigan cleared his throat. “Maybe, um,” he squeaked, “maybe I would like that drink now. Scotch on the cocks if you have it.” He cringed, realized what he’d said. “The rocks. Scotch on the Rocks.”

“Of course!” Linna said brightly as she stood and turned toward the kitchen trying to suppress a giggle at his nervousness. This one was becoming much easier, and the alcohol would only help her.

Tai drained his drink quickly as she bubbled about her life growing up. He couldn’t keep his eyes off her body, but couldn’t believe himself for thinking such things. It wasn’t like him to feel so physical, so he nursed the drink trying to collect his thoughts. He was a virgin. She, a stranger. How could he be so aroused and excited?

Alinna, however, was far from a virgin, sexually or at life, and could read ever thought that flickered across Tai’s face. As she poured his third drink and continued on with the story of her perfect cheerleader life that never happened. Linna began to rub his thighs and cling to his arms more aggressively as they talked, then to kiss him. In between sentences at first, then between nearly every word. Taigan couldn’t hide his arousal by this time and she knew exactly how to brush across it as she slid her had from thigh to waist and then back again. Tai was sure she wasn’t intending to touch him there, but he was wrong. Taigan was barely aware of downing the next two drinks in the ten minutes or so that she continued to bubble on happily.

“I don’t mean to rush you, I know we’ve just met,” she suddenly whispered, her voice no longer bubbly but quiet and seductive, “but would you like to go into my room?”

Tai said nothing, afraid of what his words would be, but met her eye and helped her up after standing himself. He was feeling warm now, and wasn’t sure whether it was from the alcohol or not. He let her lead him to the bedroom, their hands linked just at the finger tips. She laid him down on the bed and quickly undid his worn leather belt.

“Slow down, you’ll scare him.” Alinna thought, then, “No, you won’t - this one is a virgin, he doesn’t know what to expect. He doesn’t know what should scare him.” How could she be so sure he was a virgin she wondered, but brushed the thought aside, it didn’t matter. She had to do what she’d started, but she was still unsure of how she’d finish it. With most men a call a couple weeks later would scare them into giving her a good sum of hush money to say the child (which already didn’t exist) wasn’t theirs. That plan, however, wouldn’t work on this one. He wasn’t raised that way. She didn’t know this for a fact, she just had this feeling that he would want to marry her, and raise the child right. Linna pondered her alternative endings; it was too late to back out now…

2. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

Tears streamed down Alinna’s face. For the past nine years she had believed her father when he said that she deserved what she got. Now, she knew that she didn’t deserve THIS! Her body had always been like clockwork despite its abuse. When she realized she was over two weeks late she told her best friend that she’d been drunk at a party and they got the test together. Pregnant at 15 by her own father!

Linna undid the rest of the buttons on her blouse and confirmed one thing that Tai had been wondering. She wasn’t wearing a bra, her tanned breasts now showed completely as she lay down beside him, slowly crawling from the foot of the bed to the head and laying her warm body next to his.

Taigan groaned then, unexpectedly, and Linna wondered what was wrong. But, as she curled into him and again laid her hand on his erection, she knew. The moisture seeping through his dress pants nearly surprised her as he embarrassedly mumbled “oh god.”

"Give him TIME Al!!" Alinna thought, using the nickname Mark had bestowed upon her, he had taught her how to use her power after all...this was the only form of thanks he'd ever get for it. "Be gentle with him!" So, she moved her hand from his lap to his face, and traced his expression before moving herself even closer and laying her head on his shoulder. Taigan turned his own head and inhaled the scent of her hair as she began to unbutton his shirt. He had no idea she didn’t love him the way that he suddenly loved her. The thought never crossed his mind that this tan, freckled angel could possibly be using him as a puppet.

Tai began to daydream of their next date. If they were doing this now, what would they do then? Would she teach him things he’d only heard about? Maybe he’d be more sober, why did he let himself drink so much? He was startled from his thoughts again, this time by the sound of his own zipper.

Alinna pulled away from him, stood up at the foot of the bed and began to remove his pants. He became slightly embarrassed again but didn’t try to stop her. Of all the days not to wear boxers, Tai cursed himself. He was aware, as she pulled the pants off his ankles, that despite the premature release he was still extremely hard. As soon as his pants had landed in a soft heap on the floor, Linna began removing the rest of her own clothing. Trying her hardest to look shy as she repeated an act she’d done dozens, if not hundreds, of times, she slid off the open blouse and freed herself from the form fitting skirt.

The music beat loud in her ears, the light glared off the stage. She heard the hoots and hollers of the men as the other dancers took the stage and Alinna froze.
    What am I doing here Alinna wondered clinging dizzily to a backstage railing. As the stage manager pushed her out from the safety of the wings, Alinna considered shouting “I’m only seventeen. This is illegal.” But, she didn’t. She had never contradicted her situations she had been in before, no matter how illegal. Soon, the music caught hold of her and Alinna was barely aware of herself as she began to rehearsedly peel off pieces of her costume. When the music stopped she knew the men would start, and she rolled her eyes thinking about the condoms they wore for ‘her protection’ its not like she’d get pregnant anyway, not after the last time.

Taigan stared at the perfect from suddenly in front of him, mouth agape. She was thin, but each part of her body fit and flowed smoothly into the next. Her angelic face, scattered lightly with freckles, her narrow but strong shoulders, his eyes surveyed her. Her breasts were perfect; even, full, and pert but no scars to suggest alteration. Her stomach too was amazing, curving in delicately on each side and back out again to meet her thin hips. Her legs were slender but even by looking at them Taigan could see their strength. Then, with a sudden pulse of his penis, Tai noticed that there were no lines, no interruptions on her body. Not a single tan line and most definitely not an unremoved hair. She was smooth EVERYWHERE. The muscles in his stomach tightened and his breathing quickened with this realization. She was amazing, what must have been the girl of every man’s dreams! He longed to touch her, but she was still standing there at the foot of the bed.

Taigan closed his eyes, feeling almost tortured by the dark haired angel before him. But, as he did so, he felt the bed dip softly and knew she was coming back to him. He felt her breast and stomach trail so lightly across his glans that he couldn’t be sure if he had felt it at all but when he opened his eyes and saw her staring into them his involuntary pulsation pressed him into her lower abdomen and he knew that he HAD felt it. Now he knew what it felt like to be teased. All he wanted now was to become one with her.

He longed to taste her lips but her kisses never touched his mouth. Instead, as he imagined her sweet lips against his, she kissed his neck, chest, then, raising her buttocks as she straddled his body, his stomach, her hair trailing behind, dusting off the kisses she had left.

Taigan gasped when suddenly he felt her mouth engulf his organ. The beat, moisture and movement of her tongue nearly sent him reeling. He felt himself coming again. He couldn’t, not so soon. This felt too amazing! He restrained himself, fought to keep from losing control. And he succeeded. He lay there gasping while she continued to stroke his glans with her tongue, to suddenly take him in so deeply he was afraid she may choke. Taigan was unsure of how long Alinna’s mouth caressed his cock but was quite sure when it was no longer her mouth taking him in. He felt the cold air hit his damp skin as she pulled her mouth and body away from him and crawled up his body until she was level with him. He groaned as he felt her hot body surround him, the pressure of her weight on his hips. And again as she slowly gyrated her own hips, grinding down into him.

Tai cursed, startling Alinna out of her pattern. “What’s wrong sweetheart; do you want me to stop?” She tried to sound as if she loved him, she never loved the men she did this too, but she loved feeling the control over them.

“No, nothing is wrong… I’ve just never…”

Tai was hushed by one finger gently pushing into his lips and her body folding down into his. For the first time, Taigan reached up and put his hands on her. He slid them from her shoulders to her ass, round and soft. The sigh she released as he gently cupped her curves finally broke the concentration he had mustered. Tai winced, his face looking as if he were in pain. Linna celebrated as she saw the expression and felt the corresponding pulsation and release inside of her. She kissed his neck again, gently, then pulled the satin sheet she had placed off to the side in preparation that morning over their bodies, laying there until he fell asleep his body still linked intimately, albeit softly, with hers. He held her gently as he dozed off. When he had fallen completely asleep she carefully and gently removed herself from his body and the bed for what she had decided would be her final step.

Donning a tattered bathrobe Alinna reached for her makeup bag and expertly applied bruises to her eye and cheek. Then she moved her focus to her own breasts where she carefully painted blusher finger marks and finally to her torso where a faint slap mark was applied and a large bruise where her patch should have been to indicate a failed attempt at forcible entry. Then, Linna put the makeup back on the dresser where it had sat before and curled upon herself in a corner to let out a wail.

“HOW COULD YOU?” Alinna bellowed through forced tears.

Taigan woke with a start but was slow to remember where he was. Then he recalled the angel he had just dreamt of. Or was it a dream? He reached for her on the bed, as he did so he saw her in the corner, head buried in her hands.

“You said you loved me and I believed you! I wanted to show you that I loved you too, I wanted to kiss you, and I didn’t want anything more!” As she bawled these words Alinna grappled at her own wrists to redden them. “I just wanted to kiss you and you did this!” With that she raised her pained wrists to the started and slightly drunken Taigan could see them. “How could you tell me you love me then rape me??” Still curled in her ball Alinna raised her once gorgeous face to reveal the streaked mascara and the painted blue green welt around her eye.

“But…but…” Taigan stammered, struggling to defend himself from the bed, voice still thick from sleep and alcohol, and quite confused.

“But nothing!” Linna’s forced sobs continued as she stood in her gray rob, still untied. “Look what you’ve done, look how you’ve ruined me. I just wanted to kiss you but when you asked to see my body, I was scared but I loved you and so…” she forced a sob then continued, “and so…” she sobbed again, “and so I showed you. I was scared but you said you loved me. Look what you did you monster, you call this love?”

With that Alinna collapsed to the floor still sobbing and gasping, but grinning inside thinking “this will work, he’s so vulnerable, easier than the others because he wants to do the right thing and now he thinks he hasn’t”

“I’m sorry Alinna, I… I … I don’t remember what happened, please, PLEASE don’t report me. I DO love you, I do!” Taigan began crying guiltily for an action he never committed. “Alinna, what did I do? Please stop crying! I love you, honest.” He rolled onto his back, still in the bed and gasped, “O god what have I done?”

A few days later Taigan returned to his parents’ home in Vermont, telling them that the west coast just wasn’t his style. He told them the whole atmosphere made him uncomfortable and claimed the $100,000 worth of electronics that he had pawned had actually been stolen from his condo.

Alinna on the other hand, returned to the club 3 days later, making her regular Saturday visit, hoping for a new catch. She looked stunning in her new outfit and stilettos as she crossed the dance floor. Blushing she approached a young man in a button down shirt sitting stiffly at the bar…

“Hi, I’m Linna, do you mind if I sit by you?”

“No, not at all, I’m Scott, nice to meet you Linna. You’ve got a very original name.”

“Yes…

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Babigurl........wow that is a long long story hun..... :)
    From the parts i read, sems like a twisted love story hehe

4. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

lol...thats only Part 1...
    part 2 will get posted later...its much more...uhm..."sensual"

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Hehehe cant wait to see it ...
    Far more depth in your part one than there ever is in any of my stories ive tried to write :)

6. ScottyW

ScottyW New Member

Super story BiBiBaby. Can't wait for the second part.
    Well written...

7. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

I really appreciate the compliments... but does anyone have an idea for a title? Its been untitled for over 3 years!

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

That i dont know....Obscure love .........perhaps. probably a bad idea hehe

9. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

OK... part 2...

warning...this story, although based in the previous one...came from a COMPLETELY different portion of my brain

Trying not to pause in her rhythm, Alinna frowned slightly, thinking. Something felt different. Alinna couldn’t put her finger on it, but something about being with Nick just felt right.

Alinna realized her brow was furrowed and tried to keep a calm face while she thought. She took a second to get the rhythm of Nick’s body back in sync with her own then recalled her past. There had only been one man before Nick that Al had ever been intimate with more than once. And that hadn’t been by choice. Alinna quickly pushed him out of her mind and continued her, much too long, list. Twenty-one years old now, Alinna had had upwards of fifteen partners in the past five years. As she ticked them off in her head her life total came to eighteen, only two of them being more than a single fuck and payoff. The one that mattered of those two was Nick.

‘Guys aren’t supposed to matter to you, Al,’ Alinna thought to herself, now using the name her father used, the one that gave her this strength, ‘they are just pawns in your game. That game that has made you a very financially stable young lady. That game that means you’ll never have to get a real job. That game you’ve been playing for years…’

“Linni?” Nick suddenly broke into her thoughts and rhythm with the nickname he’d dubbed for her, “Linni, is everything ok? You’re frowning, almost grimacing. Do you not want this? Do you want to stop?”

Nick sounded worried. He sounded like he genuinely cared and his words struck Alinna, this feeling she had, although she couldn’t place it, must be mutual.

“No, no I don’t want to stop. I’m sorry. I got distracted and started thinking. Please, Nick, don’t stop.” Alinna slowly restarted the motion of her hips, grinding lightly into his pubis. But, he stopped her.

Placing one hand on each hip Nick gazed up at her, “Look Linni, why don’t you just come lay down. We’ll talk about what’s on your mind.”

Alinna took a deep breath and pushed away her thoughts. “No, Nick,” she leaned in to kiss him, then, looking him straight in the eye she whispered, “I don’t want to stop. I want to make love to you.”

Nick slowly closed his eyes, a soft smile on his face, simultaneously pushing his hips forward, thrusting his, now slightly relaxed, dick into her. Alinna squeezed herself intimately around him, no sooner where his eyes closed, however, than she began to think again.

‘I want to make love to you?!?! Where did those words come from Al?’ Alinna interrogated herself. ‘That is not something you’ve ever said before. And you kissed him! What are you doing, don’t get in so deep. This is not about love Alinna Marie. This is about survival.’

‘No its not,’ her mind contradicted her, ‘My survival is set. After reeling in Scott in April you are set for life. Nick could be worth investing yourself into. Your heart! Give him a try Linni.”

She let out a small sigh as she lowered her body down to his so she could feel his skin on hers and skillfully helped him move so that they were side by side instead of her on top. She’d called herself Linni while arguing with herself! He was really getting to her.

Nick groaned lightly and kissed Alinna’s neck as he pulled her closer. He had never asked her, but could tell by her confidence in bed that Alinna was no virgin. That didn’t matter to him though. Neither was he, just ask his high school sweetheart. She still didn’t speak to him because he didn’t support her decision to have an abortion. What mattered to Nick was this girl he held in his arms. He’d had enough girlfriends in his time but there was DEFINITLY something different about Alinna. Not something physical, although he wouldn’t ever complain of her goddess-like looks. It was something about her… Honestly Nick didn’t know what it was. He just knew that when he touched her, even just to hold her hand or push her chestnut hair off her face, he felt a surge in his stomach and chest. Like an electric shock straight to the vital organs. It didn’t hurt, made him a bit dizzy for a short time afterward, but didn’t hurt. And he loved that feeling. Nick knew it meant something special. Although, he couldn’t put his finger down on just what that something was.

Alinna inhaled deeply. His cologne was sweeter than most that men wear. It was definitely no musky or spicy. That smell, combined with the light scent of his hair and the small amount of perspiration between them sent her reeling. She ran her hands quickly but softly over his back and sides, reaching down to cup his firm ass in her hands. Alinna was losing her usual self control and she noticed that fact. She liked that fact. Quickening her thrusts Alinna gently squeezed Nick’s ass as she pulled him closer.

Then, quite abruptly, Nick pushed his torso away from that of Alinna, startling her. She was afraid he was going to ask to stop again. Instead, Nick also increased his thrusts and bent his head toward her chest gently kissing each breast first, then swirling around her nipple with the tip of his tongue before pulling it into his mouth.

Alinna gasped as he sucked her nipple gently. She was now wondering if she should regret letting herself out of the position of dominance. As Nick sucked and lightly nibbled at her nipples however, she decided it was too late to regret and let herself follow the flow. She inhaled again this time only catching the scent of his wavy brunette hair.

Nick moaned, the pace and forcefulness of his thrusts again increasing. Her skin was so soft against his tongue; he was no longer concerned anything was wrong. And, as he had again let himself be taken under the spell of her beauty his erection was completely back, stiffer and fuller than he himself could remember ever being. This was only the second time Alinna and he had had been intimate but Nick felt more comfortable, more confident, and more turned on when he was with Linni than he had ever felt with any other girl. Nick could feel Alinna’s fingers running through his hair and up and down the part of his back she could currently reach. They were so gentle, yet the light brush of her fingernails gave a feeling of insistence to her touch, urging him to please her.

Alinna was never vocal in bed, and when she was she kept her vocalizations to generic “Oh yeah baby”s, with Nick plunging in and out of her so deeply and licking her breast, chest, shoulders, and neck, however, she was losing more and more of the control that had become a signature sexual style for her. Slowly Alinna was slipping into something she had never experienced before and she wanted to let Nick know how amazing he was. The words weren’t chosen though, just came out on their own.

“Oh god Nick,” she gasped, “I’ve never felt anything like this before.”

Her words startled Nick slightly as the room was quiet save for a few bed squeaks and the occasionally moan. When he comprehended them, they simply caused him increase his nearly effortless efforts. Nick too had lost his self control. He could choose the speed and depth of his thrusts but he could not control the initial fact that he WAS in fact thrusting his hips into Alinna’s. He could feel it so distinctly when she tightened up her muscles around his cock. She was so warm, so wet. Nick wondered what her wetness tasted like.

He reached down between them, one hand still guiding her tit into his mouth, to feel her wetness with his hand. His hand ran along her smooth stomach down to the soft, sensitive skin around her pussy. Nick loved how there were no interruptions, no roughness of pubic hair on his way down. Lightly he used his fingers to manipulate Alinna’s clit while he continued thrusting into her. He couldn’t hold back a smile when he heard her breath in sharply.

“Nick! W-w-w-what are you doing?” She stuttered raspily.

Still smiling Nick moved his hand from her chest to her back and pulled their torsos back together and kissed her firmly. Alinna took in the kiss with the hunger of an animal unfed for weeks. Nick was still rubbing her clit causing her smooth rhythm to be thrown out of sync for short amounts of time when he hit nerves that were generally unattended to in the past. He brought the hand up to his mouth and slowly inserted one finger to taste her, simultaneously placing it into her mouth as well. Alinna had not yet stopped kissing him and as her own flavor entered her mouth her body writhed.

Alinna felt her body heat rise suddenly and her body parts began to tremble.

“Oh….oh, Nick, cum with me!” Alinna’s own words startled her. She’d never said anything like that before. But, instead of doing as she begged Nick abruptly stopped. “Shit!” Alinna thought, “I’ve never said that before, and now I scared him off. I need to learn to keep my mouth shut.” While she lectured herself Alinna thought of how she’d never had a man bring her to climax before. The only orgasms she’d ever had were self stimulated. Feeling slightly silly for letting her heart get involved in an action that had previously been pure business, Alinna rolled onto her back and looked at the ceiling while Nick climbed out of the bed.

Alinna closed her eyes, figuring he’d gone to the bathroom and would soon be back to get dressed and leave. Nick, however, had a different plan. And seeing her close her eyes he grinned, she had no idea what she was in for. He grasped her ankles and gently pulled her tight ass to the edge of the bed. Kneeling down he lowered her thighs onto his shoulders and leaned towards her.

Alinna’s eyes shot open. What was going on? Was he doing what she thought he was? Alinna could feel Nick’s hot breath teasing her pussy. She didn’t know how to react; she’d never had a guy take this sort of initiative with her, EVER.

“Nick…” Alinna whispered hesitantly.

“Shhh, Linni, just lay back. Let me make you happy.”

“But…but you already…”

“Shhhhhh.”

As he hushed her she could feel his breath even stronger, he’d not even looked up to speak.

“Oooh!” involuntarily Alinna groaned as his tongue touched her for the first time. Nick started slowly, with long strokes, softly pressing the flat of his tongue onto her and running it all the way up her warm pussy.

Alinna’s breath became deep and even as she let her body melt into the bed. T
    he pressure of his tongue and heat of his breath was unlike anything she’d ever felt. He quickened his pace, stiffening his tongue into a point and increasing the pressure. Using just the tip of his tongue Nick flicked her clit repeatedly, feeling his own cock pulsate with every gasp that came from her mouth.

Backing his head away from her, Nick licked his lips and listened as she moaned, disappointedly. Then, without hesitation Nick wrapped his lips around her clit firmly, kissing, nibbling and tugging. Nick leaned in; applying more pressure, then released her clit and dove his tongue into her, kissing her intimately in a place he could sense had never been kissed. He again ran the flat of his tongue over her whole pussy, gathering the juices that spilled from her. Then, as he again began nibbling her erect clit, he thrust his fingers quickly but gently into her.

“OH!” Alinna gasped as he began to finger fuck her. She could feel his fingers searching her pelvic walls for her G-spot. At the same time, her mind reeled from the feeling of his mouth on her clit. Her heart racing, Alinna felt ever muscle in her body begin to tense up.

“Nick,” she said urgently.

He answered with a murmured “MMM?” not taking his mouth from her body.

The vibration of his answer against her pussy made Alinna’s body shudder. “K-k-kiss me, Nick,” she managed to stutter.

Smiling to himself Nick thought, “With pleasure,” and sliding his fingers out he again thrust his tongue into her.

“I meant on the lips, Nicholas,” Alinna moaned.

Ignoring her plea, he went back to flicking her clit with his tongue. Then quickly began changing from flicks to tugs and back. He could feel his own excitement dripping from his still hard cock, it had never been so fun for him, so enjoyable, to please someone else. Nick could feel Alinna quivering at every touch of his tongue. Briefly, he considered standing up and sliding himself onto, and into her body, knowing her heat and moisture would make him cum in a matter of seconds. The thought didn’t last long, however, because as he considered it she softly moaned his name and he knew that she needed to be pampered. He knew, also, if he didn’t do something about his erection he would be quite uncomfortable later.

Nick slid one finger into Alinna’s dripping pussy, then out. And back in, two this time, then three, using his thumb to aid his tongue on her clit, coating his whole hand with her natural lubricant. Sheepishly he thrust his fingers in and out of her a few more times then moved his hand to stoke his own cock. Not forgetting her, Nick again took Alinna’s clit between his lips, rolling it with his tongue.

Alinna’s hips began to thrust involuntarily, pushing her pussy upon Nick’s mouth rhythmically. Now, it was Nick’s turn to groan as he matched the rhythm of his stroke to that of her hips.

“God, she tastes amazing,” Nick thought, lapping at her, attempting to find every drop of flavor available to him.

Slowly, Alinna began to tighten her thighs around Nick’s head, getting closer and closer to something she’d never known before. She could hear the slight sound of Nick masturbating while he sucked at her clit urgently. Just the thought of Nick concentrating on her while needing to be fulfilled himself sent Alinna over the edge.

For the first time in her life Alinna’s whole body shook with the force of the orgasm. The muscles spasming out of control, her stomach contracting and relaxing. Alinna inhaled sharply many times before forcing herself to exhale. Nick stopped licking her, then, and let her pussy squirt onto his face, her thighs still locked over his ears, as he brought himself to climax with her.

Alinna’s whole body relaxed after an orgasm which, in her mind, lasted hours. Freed again Nick licked Alinna’s pussy from top to bottom one more time, enjoying the sweet taste of her cum.

Nick brought himself to his feet, smiling, and crawled back onto the bed next to Alinna, wrapping his arms around her relaxed torso. She tiredly turned her face toward him and smiled softly.

“Nick…you really are…” Alinna’s voice faded dreamily.

“Yes?” He prompted her on.

“Something.” She laughed at herself. “You really are something.”

Nick just grinned and kissed her forehead. “You are too, darling.”

Al let her eyes roll back in her and smiled widely, thinking, “He called me darling!” She ran her fingers through his hair and cuddled him as she watched him drift off to sleep.

“I love you, Nicholas.” Alinna whispered, meaning it for the first time ever.

“I love you too!” Nick replied.

“HEY! You were supposed to be asleep!!!”

“Gotcha!” Nick laughed good-naturedly and tickled her.

“Oh you!” Alinna wrestled him off the bed, pinned him to the floor, smiling, and looking into his eyes kissed him passionately. As their lips separated, Al swallowed the lump in her throat, blinked back her tears of joy, tucked her face into Nick’s neck and whispered to him. “Thank you Nick, for saving my heart. For saving me.”

Nick just sighed and wrapped his arms around his new-found angel as they fell asleep together, curled up on the floor. Both of them happier than they’d ever thought they could be.