Unexpected sex

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by gourlegr, Dec 6, 2010.

1. gourlegr

gourlegr New Member

I was wondering whether a significant other ever wanted sex totally out of the blue. The reason I ask is because my fiancee was in the kitchen and asked me to come in on day. I did, and I saw she was sitting on the counter wither her legs spread. She then grabbed my head and pushed it into her pussy and told me to ear her out. Needless to say, I willingly obliged. Has anyone else had a similarly out-of the blue sexual experience?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

My first "out of the blue" experience was with a girlfriend. We were at a party and she asked me to go to the bathroom with her. We'd known each other since we were children so pissing in front of each other was not a big deal. I was sitting up on the sick. She finished and came to wash her hands. After doing so she got between my legs and gave me a hug, resting her head on my chest. For WHATEVER reason this lead to her kissing my breasts and us making out, which continued to us doing all sorts of other naughty things and both of our boyfriends hearing us doing so in the bathroom. All I recall is at one point looking over at both of them, laughing and going back to our business.

Second "random act of sexual awesomeness" was when my fiancee and I had sex for the first time.

I was a BALL OF NERVES. I don't remember shit of how it happened but I do remember a bit during and all of after. It happened so fast. I remember it was the first time I had spent the night with him and coincidentally his birthday. We were hanging out in his bedroom kissing and watching cartoons and it just..went from there.

I honestly can not remember a damn thing about how it started, when he got the condom, how my pants were taken off, why my shirt was left on or how it felt. I was THAT nervous.

3. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

I am usually the one to initiate sex out of the blue :)

4. sinner

sinner New Member

I imagine its usually the woman. Not many menexist who wouldn't drop everything take up such an offer

5. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

most men want sex all the time so I don't consider it out of the blue

6. sinner

sinner New Member

No argument with that

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Most men might want sex all the time...........until they get it all the time!
    My SO has a libido that leaves me gasping for breath and very often ambushes me at totally inappropriate times and places.
    She seems to especially delight in getting me as I am already late and rushing for work which of course makes me even later and arriving all hot and sweaty.
    I always dreamed of meeting someone like her and yet never believed she could actually exist in reality.
    Gotta be careful what you wish for people!

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Last night, my husband and I had words, so he stomped off down the stairs to sleep on the couch like a big baby. Apparently, he couldn't get comfortable on the couch and slipped into bed with me just as I was drifting off to sleep. He didn't come to me to hug or make up and it irritated me so, I turned to him and asked him what was he thinking. He said he was "too tired to talk about it".

I took this as a reason to keep his ass up for as long as possible so, I fondled him until he gave in and we fucked. Afterwards, I asked him again what was his beef with me and he said he was too tired, I said, "Well, you weren't too tired to fuck me TWICE, so you can't be too tired to talk."

After we talked for a bit, we made up and went to sleep. Today, he was all lovely dovey and apologetic.

Gotta love a man that turns into a puppy after he gets a little pussy, huh?

9. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

LOL definitely!

10. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

i think its normal, when my wifey and i used to live together i would always find my self pulling her panties down out of no were, then after i always asked my self how did that just happen?...lol...

11. Demons_Serenade

Demons_Serenade New Member

My "out-of-the-blue" moment was my first time. It was with the girl I'm currently with and we have been fooling around for a couple of years beforehand. We were thinking about it for a little while (long story short shes into bdsm and i am too, but she didnt know until she randomly asked me questions and she became even more captivated with me). So one day her bf (who left her for some other chick for almost a year then came back, meanwhile we have been fooling around off and on) left to go away with a friend and she didn't wanna be alone that night. So I met her in the city (I live in NYC) and she wanted to sleep over, but with my mom I knew that wasn't gonna happen. So we ended up getting a hotel room that night. I was completely surprised that night. Didn't expect the call (i just laid down on my bed, almost asleep), and I certainly didn't expect her to fuck me that night. Besides the amazing sex all night, I ended up meeting Larry David and Jeff Garlin from Curb Your Enthusiasm. To top it off, even though it was my first (and I've been wanting to fuck her for two years) she said I was one of her best. And it was an awesome way to end the summer vacation! One of the best nights ever! I <3 her lol

12. loveit247

Gold Member

Well, I have a raised koi pond which is a bit of a bit of a bitch to clean. I was leaning on the rim scooping algae out and was all of a sudden taken from behind! Now that was unexpected!

13. htoad

htoad Active Member

I have so many "out of the blue" experiences I have lost count. My wonderful wife gets very turned on by the non-sexual things I do for her, or what her friends tell her, that it gets her horny and wanting to just jump into sex.

For example, on a recent evening I was to meet her at a social gathering, but I got delayed because on the way I observed an accident and stopped to help. One of her friends on the to the gathering saw me at the scene, and told Bunnie why I was late. Bunnie was wearing this great dress that really showed of her curves, and after the gathering on the way home I told Bunnie how nice she had looked that evening. She smiled replied "Wanna fuck me in it when we get home?" I am glad I had both hands on the steering wheel. As soon as we got home (fortunately the house was empty) Bunnie went straight to a couch, assumed the doggy style position, pulled up her dress and slid down her pantyhose and thong, spread her pussy wide - so we fucked right away. Afterwards she said when her friend told her about me helping at the accident scene, she had the urge for sex all evening.

Another time was when I had taken a vacation day from work to catch up on some yardwork. It was a warm, sunny day and I worked up a good sweat. I came in to take a break and get some water, Bunnie passed me in the kitchen, suddenly stopped, looked at me, and then without a word knelt down to unzip my pants. I "protested", saying I was all sweaty, but she paid no heed and proceeded to give me a wonderful blow job. She said seeing me watching me work and seeing me work up a sweat to improve things around the house turned her on and she just had to suck me right them.

14. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

A couple of weeks ago, I came home; unlocked the door, put my keys in the dish, then was blidfolded, led to the bedroom, stripped naked, tied to a papasan chair, and given 3 body-shaking orgasms.

Surprise!:D

15. gourlegr

gourlegr New Member

If you don't mind me asking, how far did you go with this girl? Have you ever done anything else with her?