Unexpected pleasure

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by OralOrville, Jun 12, 2010.

1. OralOrville

OralOrville Member

The other night my wife and I were fooling around in bed. After licking her tits and sucking each nipple in turn, I started making my move south to eat her glorious pussy to warm her up. When I reached my destination I started to pull her panties down, but she totally surprised me by stopping me while whispering "Not yet, eat me through my panties first, this time!" I gladly obliged because I always did like her soft slippery sweet smelling nylon latex panties. As I was feasting on her perfumed panties, nibbling, licking and sucking, imagining what was waiting underneath, I felt something warm start to spread through the material. I couldn't believe it. I've dreamed of this but never got around to asking her to do it. She was peeing in her panties, moaning, rubbing her clit and sticking her finger in my mouth! I started sucking her finger and licking the material as fast and accurate as I could, not caring if the bed got wet. I was in heaven. When the stream seemed to slow down, she started to pull her soaking wet panties off and proceeded to rub them in my face. I gladly licked back and forth between her saturated pussy and the soaked panties. This was such a turn-on I felt myself rubbing my prick against the wet sheet ready to explode. I slid up her body, rubbing my chest into the mixture of her juices and pee that were now flooding her pussy, wetting her on the way and promptly thrust my extremely hard cock as deep as it would go into that warm, very wet and slippery hole. She started thrusting her hips in the air, gasping with delight, making a wet slapping sound as our genitals banged against each other, and pretty soon we achieved that all allusive mutual climax. She put one hand on each of my shoulders, pushing and hinting that she wanted me to lick her pussy clean. I obliged without a second thought. She then gently pulled on my hair with her mouth half open, licking her lips, waiting to swallow any traces that may have been left from her pussy. I think she will do this again, very soon. But now I'll be waiting for it. The one time surprise turned out to be way more than I could have hoped for! Vote up!

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

It's pretty wild that she just whizzed in your mouth without talking with you about it first. It's a good thing it was something you wanted, eh?

#2 Barbwire, Jun 13, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
  3. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

My thoughts exactly. Not my cup of pee, but sounds like one hell of a fun night!

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Wow, I never thought pissing as part of sex was appealing, but after reading your post it sounds great. And piss is sterile anyway, so nothing really gross about it.

5. OralOrville

OralOrville Member

We had 'experimented' with wet sex occasionally before this fantastic night. Pressing against her leaning up against the house outside, lying together in the Chaise Lounge on the patio, etc. but always on a "are you ready" basis. This awakening was a complete surprise which I hope will happen quite often in the future. She is now completely open to it.