Under the Boardwalk

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by ccjcool, Aug 7, 2008.

1. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

Hey guys. Here's my 2nd peice. Its pretty long (it came to 4.5 pages in Word), so I hope I don't lose you in there! I hope you enjoy the story leading up to the "good part." :brow

“Oh, come on!” said Alex, looking down at his shirt. “We haven’t even had our food for 3 minutes and I already got something on myself!” He reached for a napkin, dipped it in his glass of water, and proceeded to wipe alfredo sauce off of his shirt.

Jenny just giggled at him as she took a sip of her Nebbiolo. “You know, in the 3 years that we’ve been dating, I don’t remember a single time we’ve gone to a fancy restaurant such as this without you getting something on your shirt.”

“No kidding! Remember that time the waiter tripped on that woman’s purse in the middle of the aisle way? I had eggplant parmesan all over me. Of course… it was all over you, too!” They laughed and just shook their heads.

“Yah, I remember! But I think the shower after we got home was a bit more memorable,” Jenny replied with a wink. “I might just have to start a food fight tonight so we can reenact that.” She smiled at him and brushed Alex’s leg with her foot.

A cheesy grin lit up Alex’s face. “I’d love to do that, but I don’t think that couple behind you would like my pasta as return fire. I distinctly remember that old man telling the waiter that he was lactose intolerant. Alfredo has cheese and cream, you know!” He flicked his empty fork at Jenny as if it had food in it. “Besides. I already have something lined up for us.”

“Oh, really? And just what might that be?”

“You, me, whipped cream, and handcuffs. Any more questions?”

“Dessert and a jail cell! You really know how to make a girl’s night!”

“You know me! I aim to please!”

“Speaking of aiming,” Jenny said, pointing down at Alex’s shirt, “you need more practice with that fork.”

Alex looked down. “Arrrgh! Again?”

The boardwalk was emptying out quickly as the sun finally dipped down below the ocean’s waves. The smell of briny air filled their noses, and they could hear the gulls down on the beach foraging through the seaweed that washed ashore for things to eat. Jenny was pressed up against Alex’s left side, his arm around her as they walked along the pier. “Thank you for that wonderful meal, honey,” said Jenny. “So when do I get my whipped cream? You know that I have a horrible sweet tooth.”

“All in due time, dear,” he replied. He swung her in front of him, and he kissed her deeply. “Come on…lets head back to the car to get our stuff.” Taking her place back at Alex’s side, they strolled back to the parking lot. When they reached the car, Jenny grabbed the big blanket and the bottle of Zinfandel. Alex grabbed the basket that contained their usual late night beach kit. “Hmm…this feels heavier than usual. What did you sneak in there?” he asked.

“Who? Me? Oh…nothing!” she replied, eyes wide and grinning devilishly.

Alex raised an eyebrow in return and shut the trunk. “Uh-huh.” He smiled. “Lead on, my dear.” It was much darker now, but the beach was lit bright by the lights from the midway rides off in the distance. A myriad of colors produced by the lights on the rides danced along the crests of the waves that lapped at the beach. The screams of people riding the coaster could be heard intermittently as they went down a steep drop. The ring sound of the carousel starting up pierced the night air.

“Right over there!” Jenny said as they came close to the pier again. “Nice and dark!” She pointed at an area where the raised boardwalk loomed over the beach, blocking out the lights from the midway. She reached down and blatantly rubbed the front of Alex’s pants. “I think that’ll be a good spot to go unnoticed.” She turned her head and reached upwards to kiss Alex.

Reaching their destination, Jenny placed the blanket on the sand. Sitting down, she watched Alex rummaging through their basket. He produced two plastic red cups, and a wine bottle opener. Jenny laughed, “I hardly think that we need the Solo cups. We’re not going to get caught.”

“I know, Jenny, but that’s not the reason. Last time we did this, our escapades resulted in our wine glasses getting knocked around in the sand and all scratched up. We threw them out when we got home, remember?” He clicked the plastic cups together and handed them to Jenny. “Will you do the honors?” She smiled back at him and proceeded to open the wine as he went back to rummaging through the basket. “Oh my! Aren’t you a sneaky devil! Well that explains the extra weight in here!”

“Sorry babe. I saw the receipt you left on the counter. I knew about the whipped cream, so I decided to bring some additional toppings!” Alex withdrew a sealed bowl of strawberries from the basket, along with a bottle of chocolate sauce, and of course, the whipped cream. “Correct me if I’m wrong, however, but didn’t you mention some handcuffs earlier? I didn’t see those in the basket when I added my extra treats.”

“Ah, yes.” Alex reached into his back pocket. “For the record, these were a pain the ass to sit on during dinner.” He tossed a pair of red fuzzy handcuffs onto the blanket. “Literally, I might add.”

Jenny passed him his cup of wine, and took a long sip of hers. “And the key, my darling?” She smiled.

He jingled his key ring. “I made sure to add it.” He took a sip of his wine, and put the cup down, and reached for Jenny. They kissed passionately and laid down on the blanket, their legs intertwined, their eyes fixed on each other between kisses. “Are you ready for dessert?” Alex asked.

“Alex sundae? Yes please!” Jenny ran her hands up and down Alex’s shirt, feeling his muscular frame underneath. She unbuttoned his shirt, as he reached above his head to grab the whipped cream. She kissed his abdomen, as she ran her hands over his exposed chest. Alex breathed deeply as she toyed with his nipples. He fumbled with the can of whipped cream in an effort to tear the cap off.

“You aren’t making this easy you know,” he said with a grin. Finally popping the cap off, he sprayed a dollop on his finger. He reached down with it and Jenny gladly sucked it off. “Good?”

“Mmhmm!” She nodded. “Gimme that!” She reached out for the bottle of whipped cream. Alex slid the rest of the way out of his shirt and tossed it aside. He looked back towards Jenny just in time to catch a spray of whipped cream coming straight at his face. Jenny giggled hysterically as Alex’s face was now covered in whipped cream. He wiped some off, and then dragged his hand across Jenny’s face in return.

“Hah!” He cried, as he flipped her over onto her back. He took her arms in his hands and pinned them above her head. He rubbed his face all over hers, making sure to kiss his way around her neck in the process. “As if you weren’t sweet enough!” Unbuttoning her blouse, Alex peeled it away exposing a velvety black brassiere covering Jenny’s petite breasts. She reached behind herself to unclasp it for him and she, too, shed her top.

She reached for the bowl of strawberries and took two out, placing one in her mouth. The other, she used to steal some whipped cream off of Alex’s face, and she began tracing circles of whipped cream over her breasts with it. Without hesitation, Alex proceeded to clean her off. His tongue flicked at her nipples, making them hard. Jenny fed him the strawberry that she had used, and some of its juices dribbled down Alex’s chin and onto her belly.

Alex reached for the handcuffs, and let them droop off of his finger in front of Jenny. She grinned and nodded, rolling to one side so that he could restrain her arms behind her. “Mmm…now we’re getting somewhere!” she said as she laid back down on her back. Alex sprayed a line of whipped cream all the way from between her breasts down to the clasp of her belt, and with one long lick, cleaned it up. He undid the clasp and pulled Jenny’s jeans down past her hips, exposing her black thong. His hands reached up to massage her upper body as he kissed her inner thighs. Jenny shivered as the sensation flooded her brain.

Alex slid back up and kissed her, reaching for the strawberries and popping open the bottle of chocolate syrup. He poured some on a strawberry and fed it to Jenny, who held it in her teeth. He kissed her again, biting away half of the strawberry. He reached down to massage her and discovered that Jenny’s thong was soaked through. “My, aren’t we a bit wet already!” he said. Jenny just looked at him wide-eyed and nodded, a bit of a pout on her lips. Alex pulled the thong to one side, and let his fingers walk underneath. She was smooth to the touch, having shaved herself that morning in the shower. He rubbed her swelling pussy lips, slipping his middle finger within her. She moaned with pleasure, raising her hips towards the night’s sky as he brought her to orgasm. Alex brought his hand to his mouth and licked her sweet juices off of his fingers. “Who needs chocolate when I get to taste this!”

Sliding back down her body, Alex pulled her pants and thong all the way off and laid them aside. He massaged her legs, gently kissing and sucking all around her succulent box. By now, the blanket they lay on was soaked beneath her, her earlier orgasm releasing a large amount of her sweet nectar. With his left hand, he pulled back on her hood to expose Jenny’s throbbing clit. He flicked it with his tongue and she instinctively lifted her hips to greet him. He took it into his mouth and sucked firmly on her clit. With his free hand, he slipped two fingers within her and worked her G-spot. He continued to caress all around her pussy with his mouth. Soon, she was rolling with an intense orgasm. “Ooooh! Mmmm! Fuck meeee!”

The sounds of the midway in the distance would do little good covering up Jenny’s screams of pleasure to any who might be walking directly above. Moonlight peeked through the slats of the boardwalk up above, illuminating the two bodies below. Alex kneeled up, and stripped down now. His hard cock was throbbing for some action. He crawled up the blanked and straddled Jenny’s chest. His cock lay right in front of her mouth. Reaching for the whipped cream they had tossed aside earlier, he sprayed a bit on his scrotum. He then reached for the chocolate and poured some over the tip of his dick.

“Mmm, Sundae with nuts! My favorite!” Jenny said with a grin. Alex lifted Jenny’s head up slightly so that she could more easily suck him off. Her tongue worked its way around his head, cleaning off the chocolate. She took him within her mouth, sucking hard, her tongue working magic on his solid shaft. Some of the whipped cream on his sack stuck to her chin as she went all the way down. Alex cleaned it up with a finger and wiped it along his dick for her to get on the next push. Jenny then took his sack into her mouth, cleaning every bit of whipped cream off. Alex leaned back as she pleasured him, and again rubbed Jenny’s burning pussy. She was once again on the verge of a mind-blowing orgasm. She stopped sucking and begged Alex “Oh, set me free, baby, and fuck me! Won’t you, please?” The moonlight that peeked down from above revealed to him her begging eyes.

Alex reached for his keychain and found the handcuff key. He helped Jenny sit up, and unlocked the cuffs. She reached for a strawberry and ate it as if sucking the tip of Alex’s cock. “Mmm…you’ve got me so worked up, Alex!” She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled his lips to hers. They both looked down as Alex guided his cock between her legs and into her throbbing pussy. He slid in easily, as she was beyond wet. Slowly he began to rock his hips, pressing himself within Jenny deeply. Alex could feel her body shake as pleasure flooded Jenny’s senses. “Faster, my love!” Alex quickened his pace, as Jenny’s hands, finally freed, explored Alex’s body. She pulled his face to hers and held his stare. By now, Alex was pounding Jenny’s pussy. He moaned and grunted as he thrust himself within her.

Jenny put a hand on Alex’s chest and pushed him back. She grinned and raised her eyebrows at him. Alex understood immediately and pulled himself out while she flipped over and got on her knees. He positioned himself behind her, and penetrated her steamy vagina again. His cock was the perfect length to stimulate her G-spot in this position. With one hand she propped herself up, and with the other reached down to stimulate her clit as Alex fucked her. “Oh yes!” she screamed as she hit an orgasm. Her body quivered with ecstasy. “Keep going, baby! I want you to come inside me! Fuck me! Harder!”

Now, Jenny reached even further back to massage her lover’s balls as he fucked her. Alex groaned with pleasure, and was nearing orgasm. “Come with me, Alex! I’m close again too!” He was now slamming himself into her. “Oooooh!” Jenny cried. Hearing her come was enough to bring Alex to his peak as well. “Fuuuuuuuck yes! Oooh! God damn!” He released himself within her, his body spasming from euphoria. He slowed and stopped, and crashed down on the blanket beneath them. Jenny collapsed next to him, and they gathered each other within their arms. She kissed his chest, and laid her head down upon it. Alex ran his fingers through her hair. “Happy anniversary, sweetie. I love you,” he said.

“I love you too,” Jenny replied. “Now have a quick snack, and some more wine, and lets go another round! We’ve just barely touched upon what is in that naughty basket of ours!”

#1 ccjcool, Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
  2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Are you sure you are only 22? You have a very mature writing style, which I find to be very arousing.

3. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

Yep, only 22. Scary, isn't it? This story in particular is more of a "what if" scenario, with Jenny's personality stealing traits from several women I know. The "Who? Me? Oh... nothing!" line is actually a line frequently used by one of them :)

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Man! Speechless.....Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

5. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Smokin' hot story, dude! Love it! We want more....

BD

6. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

Thanks, you two! More will come! I've just had a lack of ideas the past couple days.

7. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Well, that one was excellent. We can wait for stories as good as yours...and we are going to the beach next week! ;) (note to self..buy whipped cream, choc syrup, strawberries, pack handcuffs!! LOL)