Under butt shorts

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Yoursexypanties, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Yoursexypanties

Gold Member

I see all these young girls walking around with their butt cheeks hanging out of their little short shorts and think "why?!" Maybe I'm just getting old but I don't get it. I really laugh whenever they pull at the bottom to cover up more. Am I the only one that doesn't understand this fashion trend?

SexyFantasyGirl likes this.
  2. Unomike2

Gold Member

Who ever said fashion trends are comfortable to wear?
    I'm sure some of these pieces of clothing are designed to expose a bit of cheek or create a cameltoe. And not all girls can wear short shorts without exposing more than intended but they wear them anyways despite the negative comfort factor and exposure. It's the 'Chic' thing to wear in the teenybopper crowd. (Less is more).

3. whybother

Gold Member

There are a lot of things that I don't understand but that work for other people.

4. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

I wouldn't wear them,although I do have some that just cover the cheeks that I never wear around my part of town,
    a lot of fashions I don't like that are not for me,but I try not to judge the people who do like them,
    I think it's funny to see a girl in a short skirt and she keeps pulling it down to cover herself up, why don't she just wear a longer skirt ?
    the worst fashion I dislike belongs to guys who wear their pants down around their knees,but it's their right to do it if they want

#4 SexyFantasyGirl, Sep 22, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  5. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

I agree and their opinions are the only ones that count in what they like to wear.

6. Unomike2

Gold Member

Social trends with the teenybopper crowd can be perplexing. Older folks like me remember when the mini skirt was the hottest fad of the day. You MIGHT catch a glimpse of a panty clad buttcheek as she walked or upskirt view of her crotch if she sat wrong. There was a sense of modesty while pushing the boundaries back then.

Today, those boundaries have been pushed back even more. The modern sexual revolution encourages young girls to expose or accentuate certain body features. Short shorts (buttcheeks), leggings aka yoga pants (cameltoes), body piercings (navel, nipples, facial and clitoris hood). Even lower back tats (Tramp stamps) is considered sexual.
    The boundaries have been pushed back almost to the point that age of consent will drop with no restrictions on age differences. I see that happening within the next 10 to 15 years.
    Lord knows what's next.

7. cook74

Gold Member

I think it is like Sexy says, each to their own, the older generation in my time also complained about clothing trends when I was a teenager but no one gave a fuck and just wore what they liked or what their peers liked.

Sure we are allowed to have our opinions about it and I have a little chuckle every now and again when I see trends that I think are silly but I bet our elders did just that when we were growing up too.