Under butt shorts

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Yoursexypanties, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Yoursexypanties

Gold Member

I see all these young girls walking around with their butt cheeks hanging out of their little short shorts and think "why?!" Maybe I'm just getting old but I don't get it. I really laugh whenever they pull at the bottom to cover up more. Am I the only one that doesn't understand this fashion trend?

SexyFantasyGirl likes this.
  2. whybother

Gold Member

There are a lot of things that I don't understand but that work for other people.

SexyFantasyGirl likes this.
  3. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

I wouldn't wear them,although I do have some that just cover the cheeks that I never wear around my part of town,
    a lot of fashions I don't like that are not for me,but I try not to judge the people who do like them,
    I think it's funny to see a girl in a short skirt and she keeps pulling it down to cover herself up, why don't she just wear a longer skirt ?
    the worst fashion I dislike belongs to guys who wear their pants down around their knees,but it's their right to do it if they want

#3 SexyFantasyGirl, Sep 22, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  4. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

I agree and their opinions are the only ones that count in what they like to wear.

5. cook74

Gold Member

I think it is like Sexy says, each to their own, the older generation in my time also complained about clothing trends when I was a teenager but no one gave a fuck and just wore what they liked or what their peers liked.

Sure we are allowed to have our opinions about it and I have a little chuckle every now and again when I see trends that I think are silly but I bet our elders did just that when we were growing up too.