Uncontrollable Urges

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by asdf, Mar 28, 2007.

1. asdf

asdf New Member

I'm an 18 year old male.

At times at home online, I get these uncontrollable sexual urges. It makes me really really horny and my brain just kind of goes bye bye.

It often causes me to say things I normally wouldnt to girls...you know, sexual things that I later regret, and angers them.

Its strange and I have no idea where this comes from.

Can anybody give me some advice? How can I stop this?

2. NXPHusband

NXPHusband New Member

Mastrubate before you talk to the girls online? Then you won't be horny and say weird stuff.

Although if you're sure they are girls and they aren't bothered by it, why not run with it?

3. asdf

asdf New Member

It just doesn't feel right..ya know? Its really really hard to control.

4. spooky_chicken

spooky_chicken New Member

18 with urges? Trust me, we've all been there. It sounds like you might have some issues with self-control. Don't know if I can really give you any advice. We've all been there too ;) .

5. Acid7711

Acid7711 New Member

Hopefully they're all girls......Never know with all this fancy online stuff these days lol :eek

6. Elvis

Elvis Member

You sound fairly normal to me, all the contact I ever had with girls was face to face and it wasn't easy to hide my feelings when I was 18 either! LOL

7. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I would have to hear the content of your desired comments before passing comment...

Are they things you can talk about here at the forum...or are you scared of breaking the rules....

Someone said to me once "secrets can make you sick".....its best to bring things out into the open so others can help...

You are probably referring to what Jung called the "shadow side"....we all have one and often it is expressed through sexuality and art of course...

I am sure your "extreme" thoughts wouldnt be any worse than what I or others have experienced in the past?

Maybe?

:)

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

You sound like a normal horny, young man to me. What worries me is, that you say you lose control. I hope that you are only referring to things you type online, not to things you say or do to girls face to face.

Maybe you can find a dirty girl online that will LOVE to hear you be as sexual and nasty as you want to be and return the favor. (please don't PM me, my dance card is full. ;) )

9. asdf

asdf New Member

No, I would never go out of control in person. It's not my bag baby.

I just find it hard to control online, it never gets that way in person.

10. jaguar

jaguar New Member

It depends as other post have mentioned, what do you say? I am real conservative on-line keeping it cool in conversation with a wit about myself. If the girl returns with some sexual remarks, then do I. Try to be interesting with some wit about you, it will take you a long way. You may be coming off rude with on-line girls telling you to F-off. Take control of your conversations and don't let your cock do the thinking for you! haha Good luck