uncomfortable situation.. hmm..

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by endless, Mar 16, 2007.

1. endless

endless New Member

well... whenever my boyfriend and i are in a rush and we're already mad late because we were having sex and whatnot --well if i dont make him cum fast enough.. he uh does it himself.. he jerks off in front of me. its kind of uncomfortable. i guess it has to be done and stuff, but it makes me feel like im not good enough for him, like i couldnt make him cum fast enough.....

am i the only one who's experienced this?

2. Elvis

Elvis Member

If you're both in a rush he may be experiencing minor stress to get it done quickly.
    We guys have to concentrate on the job to hand and thinking about being late for
    whatever doesn't help.
    If your sex life is OK when you're not pushed for time don't worry, or simply ask him
    if there's a problem.

3. swingers

swingers New Member

I'm a guy and I want to say that my girlfriend likes when I cum myself, especially when she is tired and she can't make me cum, and I understand her.Maybe your boyfriend likes to do it himself. So you don't have to feel that you are not good enough for him.Talk to him about this thing and it will be all right for both.

4. indagroove

indagroove New Member

That happens to us sometimes. I'll start looking at the clock, and that just makes it worse.

It is not you, it's just his head starts thinking too much! My wife learned to grab my hand and let me take it. She'll position herself right in front of me to watch and she pushes her tits up to catch the fallout. That sight in itself is a turn on for me, and we'll be done in under 45 seconds :)

Now if it turns out the only way he can ever get off is by his own hand, then you need to work on the issue. But a quick session in the moring racing the clock, do not take that too personal.

5. igor

Gold Member

I would not feel badly about it. Be glad that he is slow to get there. Most guys are too quick and leave their mate unsatisfied.

Some guys are very used to using a tight hand when they masturbate and it is a lot different than being inside a woman. Not your fault at all.

6. endless

endless New Member

hmm.. thanks you guys.. i appreciate it and i feel a bit better, thanks :)

7. Rupture

Rupture New Member

Swingers has a good point..next time lay back and start masterbating yourself...gauge his reaction. Maybe he will decide it will be okay to be even more late. Other than that I enjoy having my partner watch me please myself...its erotic and if you watch you will learn the techniques that he enjoys and can incorporate them into your methods.