uncircumsized and need advice

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by noobie12345, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noobie12345

noobie12345 New Member

I've had sex only about 10 times or so, and about twice my skin folded back, and the top of the penis that got exposed was very sensitive to the point where I couldn't go any longer... I was told to unfold my skin everyday and wash it with water so that it gets used to touch... but what I'm wondering is, for anyone who's been through my situation, once you roll back your skin, do you just throw water on the exposed part or something? or poke at it for awhile or something? let the water from the shower jus rain down on it? cause it's not like I can hold on to it... basically, what's a good procedure for letting my uncovered penis get used to touch once i fold back? thanks in advance to anyone with helpful advice =]

2. noobie12345

noobie12345 New Member

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Let me try and put you in contact with someone I know for certain is 'uncircumcized.' Only really, you should try and stop thinking yourself in that way, as if the word 'uncircumcized' somehow implies that you are not normal. You are intact and the way that God and nature intended you to be.

4. Krof

Krof New Member

Don't you masturbate? When you masturbate you're supposed to pull the skin all the way back to achieve the biggest sensation. It shouldn't hurt if you're used to pulling it back. I mean, don't put a knife in it, that'll hurt, but light stroking by hand or tounge or insertion shouldn't hurt at all.

Maybe you're just very young and not fully developed yet?

5. Skippy84

Skippy84 New Member

Circumcized, is that getting the foreskin removed? I'm Norwegian, and "no-one" here in Scandinavia has circumcized penises. I don't really get your problem here? Of course the head of your penis is sensitive...that's what's so great! :D

When it comes to washing it, I just rub my hand like I'm washing where-ever else on my body. Is it so sensitive that you can't touch it...?

6. noobie12345

noobie12345 New Member

i am fully developed... and I do masturbate, but I never used to pull my skin back when I did... nor was I used to folding it back and washing it like other people since I was young... I can't explain the feeling, its not like a stabbing pain... it's an odd enough sensation where it doesn't want to be touched... I know other people have gone through the same problem and was wondering what other people do...

7. pirouette

Gold Member

http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=3959&highlight=foreskin
    Actually, you might want to read all of the threads on this topic. Search for the word foreskin here and you should find pages of threads from gentlemen with your problem.
    If it was me (and I had a penis) I'd probably call my doctor on the issue. :)
    They have good, simple advice sometimes!

8. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Noobie you did'nt say how old you are.
    I pulled mine back when I was 8 or 9 years old and yes it did
    get sore simply because it sort of pulls loose like it was glued
    but after masterbating for a while as all teens do the sensitivity
    should go away, of course not all of it, but it will be the most sensitive part of your body.
    You said pull it back to wash it, I dont know about that, but pull it back and leave it back and you wont have to worry about the pulling it back to wash it. it's just a penus, no special care required.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.