[Ask a Girl] Uncircumcised Scenarios!

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Synner, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Synner

Synner New Member

Okay gals, answer each question honestly.

Circumcised or Uncircumcised in the following scenarios: (which do you prefer/are more comfortable with)

Oral:
    Anal:
    Vaginal:
    Sight: (appearance)

And: if there were two cocks in front of you: circ and uncirc'ed, which would you choose? Both same girth and size, same attractive wielder!

2. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Oral - natural
    Anal - would depend on if condom is used, if no condom then possibly circumcised
    Vaginal - natural
    Sight - usually natural unless the foreskin is excessively long then it's a tricky decision

From my above answers you could see that I prefer my men left whole.

3. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

Natural for all.

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

This topic as been beaten to death previously many times before but of course it will keep resurfacing.
    People are polarised on this vexing issue as always.
    I suggest only those that have experienced both to comment as truly everyone else is blowing the only trumpet that they know.

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I've seen more cut cocks in real life than uncut ones. I'm delighted that my current partner was left intact. I know what it's like to play with both kinds but I'll never know what it's like to own one.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Oral: The only cock I've sucked for the past 16 years is my hubby's uncut one. The only time I would have preferred a cicrc'ed one is on the rare occassions when hubby's foreskin is considerably colder than the meat that's underneath...like for instance is he's freshly showered and not properly toweled off and has walked around in a cold room. before

Anal: Don't know that there's a difference.

Vaginal: Mostly, there are no issues with my hubby's foreskin but sometimes, if he's not totally hard and tries to penetrate, makes things a bit tough. It's like trying to stuff a marshmallow wearing a turtleneck into a piggy bank.

Sight: Hard cock...see no diff. Limp cock...I prefer an uncut cock because I'm a big fan of cock helmets.

And: if there were two cocks in front of you: circ and uncirc'ed, which would you choose? Not sure, would depend on the conditions mentioned above.

7. Synner

Synner New Member

Thank you for the input Barbwire!

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hey, I'm all about sharing when it comes to talking about cock. :D

9. akbakb

akbakb Member

Thank you for using intact and natural .... It can't not be something if nothing was done to it in the first place.

10. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

"Uncut" and "uncircumcised" sound like the foreskin was sewn back on again to undo a circumcision. :ugh

11. JonJo

Gold Member

Not a male thread but I've got to thank you both for your answers which I've found somewhat reassuring.
    Flaccid I've got a very long foreskin which I've always thought ugly and have never liked any new partner seeing - in case it did cause a 'tricky situation', although it does clearly shown my 'head' (and very little else).
    Luckily they don't see it before seeing me fully erect (several times) when it completely disappears as I'm an extensive 'grower'.
    Only one when she did eventually see it has commented that she "supposed I needed it to grow the way I do".
    My ex-wife did like 'playing' with it - stretching it then letting it 'twang' back into place, a game that didn't last very long.
    http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr28/PeanutsPen/Foreskinfront.jpg

#11 JonJo, Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2012