Uncircumcised headjobs

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by rubyrose, Jan 16, 2007.

1. rubyrose

rubyrose New Member

I am with this guy who has an uncircumcised cock, sex is great, and I love giving head but I am at a bit of a loss at the techniques I should be using for a uncirc guy - as I have only been with guys who have been 'cut'. I really want to pleasure him, so someone please HELP! He told me that I should just pull back the skin and go for it - ain't that just like a man!! SO CALLING ALL HEADJOB QUEENS - HELP ME OUT - I will be eternally grateful.

2. Jill_c

Jill_c New Member

Thats pretty much it. Once he gets hard and you start to give him a handjob the skin is going to fold back anyway Before he gets to hard you maybe able to play some with the skin, but I have never got much of a reaction out of a guy doing that. If the skin is not rolled back, probably prolongs how long it takes him to cum which is good, but I think it needs to be rolled back for them to get a really good sensation.

3. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Speaking as a guy who is "uncut", my wife sometimes pulls back the foreskin and licks my glans (the tip of the penis) or, if she is doing a handjob, she puts lotion on me and rubs my glans (if she rubs around the end of it, towards the back of the glans, it drives me wild). She can also do the typical "jerk off motion", moving the skin on the shaft of the penis, like a guy would do when masturbating, and that will get me off too. Sometimes, when reading about women's reactions to uncircumcised guys, I have felt a little uncomfortable that some of them find it disgusting, however, it's sort of similar to the labia which can cover up a woman's clitoris. It's just a protective piece of skin, which occurs naturally, and is supposed to protect the glans and keep it moist. Scientists also think that it probably has a "scent diffusion" function, too, which, back when people were more open to and accepting of the natural bodily scents, would actually attract the woman.

4. pussycat69

Gold Member

I've never had a problem doing it.Every guy's foreskin is different(some have a little more than others)...
    You don't always even have to pull the skin back.Shit,once you put your lips ot tongue even near it,that thing is probably gonna salute you right then and there!(at least in my previous experience)

5. juicyjenny

juicyjenny New Member

Ask him to guide you.

Ask your guy what is most stimulating to him. He should be able to guide you in what to do. That way, you'll be able to satisfy easily. Sex is a game of experiments. You keep trying to discover what works. And stop viewing his penis as different from that of 'cut" guys. It could be contributing to your problem. He's totally normal. That's how every guy is created. Some guys just have their foreskin taken off.
    ----------------------
    link removed (spam)

#5 juicyjenny, Jan 20, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2007
  6. x_lascivious

x_lascivious New Member

Hmm my man is uncircumsized. I haven't needed to pull the foreskin back 'cause it goes down as I go down on him anyway. Guys who are uncut can be a teenie more sensitive at the tip since his foreskin protects it... just be careful if his foreskin is a bit tight, going too roughly on him might hurt.

Otherwise, just go about it as you would normally, you don't need to pull the foreskin back.

7. kinkyk8

kinkyk8 New Member

My man is uncut & as soon as i the foreskin goes down as i go down on him.

If your not sure as - it is all about enjoyment after all.

Just treat him like you would any other guy you have giving a blow job too.

8. catoma

catoma New Member

Just make sure he is clean. Uncut is harder to keep clean.

9. loveit247

Gold Member

nonsense. There is such a thing as running water. My man is natural and he has never had a smell or been dirty. All my other boyfriends were also left natural. If a man showers and pulls the skin back it is fine. Any man who does not shower will smell regardless of foreskin or not. His pits will be the first thing you smell anyway. And any man who smells will not get women!

10. jódame

jódame New Member

It's true that the foreskin moves back when he gets hard, but you can still play with it. In my opinion, the foreskin is one of the best things about the penis. Sometimes I like to drag my lips slowly over the end when I'm sucking him so it pulls back up over the head. Then, when I'm going back down, I let it slide back into place. I think it makes it more realistically like sex for him, and I love it. Just remember to use your tongue at the same time. :)

11. bonochik

bonochik New Member

I was simply wondering "good" techniques for giving head period; my current lover is uncut and I've been out of the game a while (with my ex, it got to the point that I couldn't be bothered pleasing him lol) but with this one, he likes his sex and I feel inexperienced so I need some tips on how to do it confidently--I don't want him to say "not like that..." or whatever! Thanx!

12. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Bullshit Why would it be hard to clean, I am uncut (thankfully) and all I have to do is put my hand
    around my cock and roll it back when bathing,
    Do women turn theirs inside out and wash it. But no
    one worries about it as your body does wonders.

However their is a very small percentage of Guys that
    cannot roll their skin back, Are you going to deny
    Him oral because he is Dirty I think not.

Hiker:sf