un problemo

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by beautifuldisaster, Nov 24, 2010.

1. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster New Member

huge problem! i'm twenty. lost my v card at fifteen. NEVER had an orgasm during intercourse. the only way i've ever gotten off is through the clit. is this a problem? does any of you girls have the same problem? and uh i'd LOVE to fix it. any tips? :)

2. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

not a problem (inconvenience maybe)

some women can't achieve an orgasm from penetration (some can't even receive one with clitoral stimulation)

fix it? it may not be physically possible for you.. play with your clit during intercourse or have him do it to give you an orgasm.. or just keep trying.. try different positions.. ones that stimulate your g-spot (area behind your pelvic bone, when you hit it you will know it ;) )

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Mmmm.....I'm a little confused here...:eyes
    You say you've never gotten off through intercourse....
    You say that you've only gotten off through the clit....

but your profile says that your a guy???
    What am I missing here?:shrug

4. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I was 40 before I orgasmed from penetration without clitoral stimulation. You're actually in the majority, something like 70% of women have the same "problem". If we all orgasmed from penetration alone we probably wouldn't even be born with a clit. :shrug

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

It's actually possible that he has both sets of sex organs. If that wasn't so stigmatized it might be pretty cool.

If you're a guy, don't pound your pork as hard or as often. A vagina doesn't have near the grip your fist has. Happens to a lot of guys.
    If you're a gal, I think the above posts address the possibilities. Many if not most women don't cum from straight in and out sex.

6. Kermit

Gold Member

Probably an error