Un-Circumsized Issues

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by InfamousNico, May 29, 2007.

1. InfamousNico

InfamousNico New Member

Hey all

I am in a relationship with an uncircumsized man. And he isn't the first which leads to issue!
    I like to give head. I get off on it....

*ponders here for lack of words* It isn't just me who has an issue with the smell of an uncircumsized guy (my friends included) and I'm posting this to ask men/women alike of ways to detour the smell even after the boyfriend has taken a shower. He enjoys head and I find it hard to give him that when the smell turns me off.

My friend has given me some advice of eating an Altoid beforehand that way I smell my breath instead? I'm getting to the point of putting some Vicks Mentholatum up my nose.
    I've told him about this and he has never had a complaint before of the smell, much like my other ex. Which makes me think I just have an over-active nose?!

Does anyone have any advice? Please!

#1 InfamousNico, May 29, 2007
    Last edited: May 29, 2007
  2. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

i am not circumsized, i didnt know my penis smell any different then another guy's, that said i never been that close to another guys dick. Nor have i been in allot of situation when i seen another guys dick in real life.

What does it smell like is it a weak smell.

It is probably bacteria of some sort since it likes dark moist places so if he keeps it dry or washes it with something ( i dont know of) he might be able to get rid of some of the smell.

3. miss_nastyass

miss_nastyass New Member

Just a suggestion, but what if he were to use a scented soap or body wash? Maybe something with a bit stronger scent would "mask" the smell you speak of?

Maybe some flavoured syrup, that way you get the double benefit of only being able to smell the syrup and the enjoyable task of licking his delicious dick clean!

#3 miss_nastyass, May 29, 2007
    Last edited: May 29, 2007
  4. michael5a5

michael5a5 New Member

Ive never had an issue with my penis

5. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

You could try flavor condoms, it covers up the smell and gives you a good taste.

Try oral in the shower or just wash each other and have oral after you have cleaned it yourself

Scented soaps are a good idea as already mentioned

They makes some great flavored gels that they sale that you can pour on what ever you what to lick it off of

But you should probably have a pretty lengthy talk about it tell him you like it but you have a problem with the smell/taste, try not to make him feel bad we men are sensetive

6. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

Tell him to go to the doctor, he might have a Yeast infection. Your boyfriends might be getting it from you, or he might have it and repeatedly giving you a slight case of it. I dont know what male yeast infection or if you can only be some what infect by it. I do know that men can get it, and men can cause it in their female partner without having it. It could just be that your bodies enviroment isnt good with sperm?

7. theone

theone New Member

Im uncut and mines dont smell make sure he cleans that thang

8. Bluesy

Gold Member

But does he pull the foreskin back and wash beneath it every day? That's an absolute must for an uncut guy. Otherwise, I think Longandstrong may be onto something with the infection suggestion. Penises and vaginas should never have an "off" odor.

9. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I have never had the smell problem, but then again ive never had a bj lmao

But as bluesy said , it shouldnt smell at all, if it is throughly cleaned daily.

10. jrfoxx

jrfoxx New Member

I personally wouldn't know about this, as I'm circumcized, and havent ever been close enough to another man's penis to know, but I have heard of this issue a few times before, and from what I'm told, What Bluesy said is the most common/likely reason for it.
    Bluesy said:

11. sexless

sexless New Member

i always pull back the skin to expose the corona before slipping it back into the panties after urination. the folds over the corona is moist and a good place for bacteria to live in, also smega tends to congregate faster too, could be source of smell. i never had any problem with smell since pulling it back some 15 years ago. shaving somehow also helps, especially if you are living in the south where the air si hot and humid.

12. FormerFreak

FormerFreak New Member

Does it still smell after you clean it up with a warm soapy washcloth? I've only smelled 1 funny smelling one, but after a wash it was fine. Leakage aides in the growth of the funky bacteria, so if he has any precum throughout the day he obviously needs to clean up.

13. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I'm a morning shower person, so at night I usually just do a quick PTA or whatever you want to call it -- a quick cleanup of strategic places. Sooooo, one night I thought I'd be extra sure I tasted fresh and poured some Scope over my penis. NOT... I repeat, NOT a good idea!

Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch!

14. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

If all else fails get him to smear vaporub on it lol...that will defenetly get rid of the bad smell.....ive only dont that once for a dare hahaha dammm that makes you feel like your burning down there haha

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

Joe, once again you have me laughing out loud.

Ok, stinky dicks aren't any fun. My hubby isn't circumsized and I do think he smells a bit, even after a shower. I just do what I gotta do, regardless. It's a small price to pay for keeping him happy.

16. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

My boyfriend is also intact and haven't noticed any particular smell down there. I concur with having him see a doctor about a possible infection.

17. nawtyboiSA

nawtyboiSA New Member

I'm pedantic when it comes to my hygiene and find nothing worse than violating the nasal passages of the general public, but I'm not a smelly guy in any case. But I always make sure that my dick is clean. You just never know when a "surprise" might come your way. Pull the foreskin back to pee, which will help - you also won't piss all over the show.

The smell comes from smegma (and urine residue etc), which is the "residue" (call it what you will) on a guy's knob. It's worse when washing is delayed or infrequent. It is natural because it protects he head. But still no excuse for a smelly knob...unless it's an infection, of course.

18. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Men also get chlamydia. He might have that. If so you both need to be checked.

19. TXPSD777

TXPSD777 New Member

My guy is uncircumcised, and before him I have had both cut and uncut, but I haven't had any problems with him. But of course he is very hygienic and uses Bath and Body Works...lol But I will check again tonight and keep yall posted...lol

20. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

I do not believe you have a hypersenitive nose. What I think is happening instead is that he is not properly cleaning his penis correctly. My guess is the smell is due to dirt, oils, perspiration from it being summer time, and bacteria that is sitting between the foreskin and penis. When he takes a shower I am guessing he is just washing the outside of it and not pushing the foreskin back so that he can clean it properly. So the resulting smell is due to it not being properly cleaned.