Ummm... this may be a lil odd sounding but..

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by nhl11402, May 7, 2007.

1. nhl11402

nhl11402 New Member

alrighty. i need HELP!!! im too much of a scaredy cat to give my bf a blowjob... i cant even pinpoint the exact reason why... i think most of it though is i think i'll screw it up somehow or something.. :nerv what on earth can i do to... well... talk myself into doing it lol. i WANT to and he wants me to (duh) but i cant get up the courage.. anyone else ever had this problem? please HELP!!

2. Pride

Pride New Member

lol honestly i know i enjoy it just the warmth and the feeling of the mouth...i mean im not sure if there is an exact way to do it. im sure every girl has their own way but i think they would all be effective...just the feeling can get a guy off i think.

the only thing is u gotta watch ur teeth and not to scrape or bite lol

3. Yangus

Yangus New Member

ditto. as long as you keep from scraping, anything you do will feel just great. and the more you do it, the more familiar you'll become with what works for him.

plus, the more you enjoy it, the more he'll enjoy it.

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

I can't add anything except for you to throw caution to the wind and just try it. So long as you don't bite him, I'm sure he'll love it. :tup

5. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

I personally love doing it, but the first time was rough. I was scared also. Have him tell you exactly what he wants you to do. You can't screw it up. Just don't bite, and I promise it will work. :)

6. HouseHunny

HouseHunny New Member

The first time is nervewrecking...just remember practice makes perfect. You can not expect to be skilled until you actually do it for quite sometime. Don't be afraid to ask him what makes him feel good and have him give you some direction. These pointers will give you a good insight as to what men like.

7. Dude2Know

Dude2Know New Member

you cant get it wrong. just dont bite.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

I find that 69 is a great postion to REALLY get into cock sucking. The closer I get to orgasm, the harder I suck him and the more into it I am. Give it a shot, girl!

9. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Use your tongue, hand, and lot of syliva it will be fine. Remember very important EYE CONTACT

10. nhl11402

nhl11402 New Member

thank you so much everyone :)

11. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Your bf is very lucky you care so much to do this for him and worry that your doing it right.

12. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

I only started a month ago but it's something I really enjoy and I've gone down on him around 10 times. The first time I spent a lot of time teasing his inner thighs and balls so that when I actually took him into my mouth he was on the brink of climax. If you feel uncomfortable then do not push yourself but I think a little bit of nerves is normal.

13. thegirl11

thegirl11 New Member

thats exactly how i was.
    you could always use the tecnique i did and act very sexual and get him already horny by looking innocent and asking exactly what he thinks he would probably like... :)

14. Princess_Olga

Princess_Olga New Member

Make sure he knows you're nervous about this, and then go at a pace that is good for you. Canvass the territory, so to speak...kiss the tip, lick it..then progress to just licking his cock and balls (tease them with your tongue, that is). Then you can move on to putting the tip in your mouth. I was terrified at the thought of giving a guy a bj because I just could not understand how I would be able to fit all THAT in my mouth without biting it or something. But it was easier than I thought it would be. You just need to familiarize yourself with the act.