um, well...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by AmberGlow, Feb 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmberGlow

AmberGlow New Member

so i have a sort of serious question to ask, and I am going to go to the dr.'s soon, but I want an opinion before I go...

So about a month ago I was date raped. The next day I thought I had a yeast infection. Two weeks ago when I started shaving again I started getting little bumps, which I thought were ingrown hairs. At the time I shaved everything but now I am leaving a strip. The thing is that there are still little bumps (two) where I am not shaving.

Now they are just small little blemishes, really, but the thing that freaks me out is that there are about 8 or so little bumps over my pubic area and they have tiny tiny little puss heads, like you can't even really tell but I have been looking at them a lot and see it when I look super close, so I think its puss heads, and I've tried to pop one or two and the bump just ended up looking filled with blood. I've looked up what it would look like online and it looks nothing like that. The pictures are disgusting and i really just have little red bumps. Also, I just shaved again and I think it got worse because I had like only 4 or 5 and after shaving there were a couple more red spots, but not necessarily bumps.

So I think either that guy, or my ex boyfriend who I broke up with a month and a half ago who sometimes says he cheated on me, sometimes denies it saying he said it to upset me (nonetheless I don't know what he's done), may have fucked me over. They don't hurt at all, and actually I think that they cleared up a little faster when I put neosporin on the area. But seriously, I need them gone and I am freaking out. I have been on a super bad streak lately (broke up with boyfriend of 3 and a half years who cost me almost two thousand $ in one week, had money and cards stolen from my wallet, date rape, and now this), so please please please tell me other things that this could be.

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

How soon are you going to the doctor?

Here are MY recommendations..... do not shave again until they are gone. And for the love of all things holy, don't try to pop them. The doctor needs to examine you while you have the symptom. K? And whether he/she thinks this is anything or not, a full panel of STD tests should be run, please!

I am almost certain that it's simply razor burn; the red bumps you get when you end up with in-grown hairs. I believe this because there are so many of them, spread over the pubic area. Herpes would be, typically, one blister.

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Melicious knows better than me
    but do one thing
    Get some liquid vitamine E thats the healing vitamine
    and smear the area good, But by all means
    go to the Doctor.

Hiker:sf

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I am inclined to agree with Mel. Sometimes, when I shave, I will get some bumps that can actually become 'pussy-like". Can happen from a pack of bad blades :ugh Best thing is to give up the shaving until you get the STD testing done.

When you do start shaving again, don't try to get a pure, clean shave all at once. Give it three or four shavings, and go closer each time.

5. AmberGlow

AmberGlow New Member

ok thank you guys. i figure it isn't herpes when i think about things logically and level headed-ly, since it looks so much more like razor related things, but in lieu of all things I am still completely freaking out and convinced I got even more fucked over. I am definitely going to the dr... mel, probably tuesday... i have to go to planned parenthood so the weekend was out of the question and I can't make it there on monday.

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Hope everything works out Amber , and that its just razor rash.....:)

7. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Hey Amber
    use Nair, No bumps no razor burn
    and the best part, No stubble the next day.

Hiker:sf

8. barbie

barbie New Member

You said the bumps are in your pubic area,so wouldn't you have pimples in your vaginal area if it were STD?

9. Dreama

Gold Member

Hon, don't worry. I think you've been through so much that your mind is playing tricks on you. That isn't to say that you shouldn't go to the doc. You should, but don't make yourself miserable for nothing. I hope everything works out.

10. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

It doesn't sound like herpes, if that's what you're worried about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.