um... okay I'm just going to ask ...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Lily, Dec 31, 2010.

1. daver

daver New Member

Well if those five guys happen to have five girlfriends, please give them my number. I'd hate to see them all get bored while their partners are attending to your needs. :eyes

2. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Were all of these students in mother/father households, and not with step-parents? I always thought they ran basic tests after birth to ensure that the parents were in fact the parents (at least for the father as I'd think it hard to fake child birth). Perhaps I am mistaken? 1 in 10 definitely sounds rather bad. Also, your example of the students sounds an awful lot like a movie I saw once. To have it happen in reality sounds like a train wreck. I wouldn't want to be one of the students who found out the reality.

Whoa there daver, what's with the attitude? She's just expressing a fantasy she'd maybe like to see fulfilled. She didn't say it had to be with 5 guys that have girlfriends or wives or anything. Methinks you need to slow down and think about what you're reading a bit more before you make that reply.

3. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

I can see how that would be an issue for some...but it certainly wouldn't be for me.
    Avoiding pregnancy is my first concern ALWAYS.My husband is just a bit sexist I think:eyes

4. BadBrian

BadBrian New Member

Maybe you just need one man to show you a really wild time!

5. Lily

Lily New Member

Wow thanks everyone for your posts... It definately broke the ice of me being here.. My thing is I've never even had a one night stand... No I'm serious.... I tend to be very sure of what I want and they don't leave... well after 16 years of married he cheated on me.. and no woman should have to be loyal after that... I've had 3 month relationships, 6 months relationships then I went 10 years quite a jump I know but now... it's been two years no guy in my life at all and I'm HORMONAL MEN !!! hahaha Okay.. dying of embarassment right now... So what do I do ? I don't know if I could even consider a one night stand... what if he doesn't leave... hahaha I am so not ready for another relationship... but definately ready for sex again... You have any thoughts DarkJewel ?

6. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member