Uk newbie

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by LilaChels, Jun 7, 2016.

1. colonial boy

Gold Member

hi and welcome babe:)

2. Nilok

Nilok New Member

Hello! New here too ;)

3. jcurve44

Gold Member

Id love to chat and lend a probing hand :)
    Welcum

4. HazHardHat

Gold Member

Late pass needed but a warm welcome to SF! Looks like you are already having some fun here so I don't need to wish you that but nice to have ya :)

LilaChels likes this.
  5. LilaChels

LilaChels Member

Thanks Haz Went awol for a while... I think due to fear maybe? But happy to be back!

HazHardHat likes this.
  6. HazHardHat

Gold Member

Glad to see you back :) what did you fear around here?

7. LilaChels

LilaChels Member

Nothing here, more just the home life. Not sure how the other half would feel about me being in here, and I'm still not, but I was hoping for a change of sorts in our relationship back then and it hasn't worked out that way. I'm being a bit selfish, and I'm going to enjoy myself. Someone has to! :D

HazHardHat likes this.
  8. HazHardHat

Gold Member

ah ok understood ;) Hope you get to enjoy yourself in all the ways you want round' these parts, nice to have ya here!

LilaChels likes this.
  9. LilaChels

LilaChels Member

Cheers love! <3

HazHardHat likes this.
  10. danrb007

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Welcome back. What is lacking in your relationship or what would you like to change?

11. LilaChels

LilaChels Member

The cliche crap. He's a gamer, I'm ignored. Not as black and white as that of course but I'm more of a roommate than a wife, and I don't want to be. Anything more than casual friendship, and our relationship lacks it.

12. danrb007

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    So if you were to walk around the house naked or lay in front of him using your rabbit he would still be gaming and not be paying attention to you?

13. LilaChels

LilaChels Member

Not always, but sometimes. We have kids so that sort of brazenness doesn't always work out, but hey, I'm wearing last nights lingerie still and he came to bed with me and got up without much thought to it. It can be hurtful but there's seldom any form of intimacy or affection at the best of times let alone any sexual interest! Sorry for the ramblings!

14. Hottie6275

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Welcome to SF. I've been ignored most of my married life and it's been a long one. I know it's not the advice you might be looking for, but if he's no longer interested, look elsewhere. Don't stay married just To stay married of because of kids and finances. That's what I did and now it's too late. If that isn't what you want, then play here. It's not the same, but there are plenty of us here that will shower you with attention. Not the same as real intimacy, but really not as drastic as cheating either.

LilaChels likes this.
  15. LilaChels

LilaChels Member

Bless you, thanks Hottie, I appreciate that. It's exactly what I'm feeling right now. I don't know if we'll manage forever, I don't even know that I want to. But he is the man I love and if we could just be great together then everything would be perfect. There's no abuse, no cheating, no "problems". We have a happy home and our kids are fab. I don't want to not be with him. I want him to be a better husband. And I KNOW how awful that sounds!

16. HazHardHat

Gold Member

I am sure you've probably been down this road many times before but have you told him honestly and unfiltered how you feel about your sexual relationship? I say that because often times guys can be very clueless and not pick up on hints (even as obvious as wearing sexy lingerie to bed). I know you two have been together a long time but just in case, a sit down brutally honest but healthy discussion about what you'd like to see more of in your sexual relationship (and maybe just things in general) might help...if you haven't already done so.

17. Hottie6275

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Chels, as a husband, I know the issues I have and have had, aren't simply caused by my wife. Life continually throws you curve balls. Evidently, I can't hit curve balls very well.

My suggestion would be to turn up the kink a little bit. If there's someone to take the little ones for a night, or part of the night, plan a together night. Let him know you are planning it and give him little treats to make him want to put down that controller and play with you for a while. Touch him during the week. Squeeze or stroke him through his pants. Kiss him extra slutty. Dont where panties and let him know. If those things don't get him stirring, let me know and I'll tell you how desireable you are instead.

LilaChels, danrb007 and HazHardHat like this.
  18. danrb007

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    DOn't worry about the ramblings and if you want to move this to private just message me. What if you do more than just wear lingerie to bed. What if you start stroking or sucking him?

Hottie6275 likes this.
  19. LilaChels

LilaChels Member

Tragically, yeah. Probably monthly for two years. I eventually blow up and get upset, he claims he'll try harder and within 48 hours we're back to square one.

We recently had a holiday (10 days, all inclusive, Spain, waaaaaaay overdue) and it was utterly perfect. We had fun, he had he audacity to tell me I was really good company. We were exactly where I hoped we'd be, where I want us to be. The laptop stayed in the UK. He's spent about 6 hours a night on it every night since we got back. Apparently that was his compromise, his effort. No gaming on holiday. As I say, I'm hopeful but disheartened too. I miss us. I keep trying to claw that back. It is what it is, I just need to tend to my own happiness in the hope that he wisens up to it.

HazHardHat likes this.
  20. Hottie6275

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    chels, as my good friend Dan suggested, there are at least 2 of us, him and me, that will make you feel extra special in this virtual fantasy world. But we prefer that in private. Hell, we'd probably be willing to share you in private.

LilaChels likes this.