Uh oh. Come help with morality issues.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by CynthEtik, Aug 4, 2007.

1. CynthEtik

CynthEtik New Member

My best friend is a lesbian. We are very affectionate with each other, we cuddle a lot, etc etc.

Today, we were watching a movie, and i had my head on her shoulder, tilted, so i was breathing on her neck, and i wasn't even paying attention.

She reached her hand up and ran it through my hair, and i groaned at her, and she smiled at me.

So i just did what i thought was right, and i kissed her neck, and she shivered, and started to play with my hair more, so i kept doing it, and then she kissed me, and it got very hot and affectionate, the tension in the room was enormous. and then it just kind of stopped. like nothing bad happened, it was just like we had our fill lol.

we haven't talked about it, but she has been a little more affectionate now. and i'm just scared to fall for her and get hurt.

I'd like some mature advice, nothing stupid or ignorant. if you're going to be a dick, just don't post.

We are both legal btw.

2. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Women love to talk so talk to her. I bet I get flack for this but being lesbian is a life choice for some women. For some reason it's easier then being Bi or straight. I am Bi but since AIDS I have chosen to live a heterosexual live. For me that is a choice. I also understand that not all people have such choices.

3. GlitterGreen

GlitterGreen New Member

My sister is a lesbian and in a very similar relationship with her male friend. They are really affectionate, sometimes they make out, they're very close. A lot of people raise their eyebrows at their relationship, or call it unhealthy, because it falls into an uncomfortable no-man's land between a sexual relationship and a freindship. They don't mind, though. They may not have a name for their relationship, but they know what it is, where the boundaries are, and they're happy with it. "Is what it is" as my sister says.

I think you should ask yourself if falling in love, and wanting more out of this relationship than she is going to give, is really a danger. If it is than you should put the breaks on. But if you like the relationship the way it is, then I would make sure the boundaries are clear and hope for the best.

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Mmm...is she a straight out, card carrying type lesbian?
    Or maybe a bi girl playing on the other side of the fence.....
    Theres a big difference there.....like NO theres no point in getting any more serious friends than we already are......or YES this could have potential for getting a lot more serious than we already are......
    Take some "mature" advice, and TALK to her....
    If she really is your best friend, then it shouldnt be that hard for you to tell her what your feeling and the same for her with you.:)

5. Dreama

Gold Member

If that is what kind of friendship you have, so be it. I think friends should be able to be affectionate toward one another. I know it's a little different, but I have friends (male and female) that have a platonic relationship but do things that you describe and hold hands, kiss and such. Who cares? If you're happy, it's cool. Falling in love is the least of your worries, as long as you know where she stands in your friendship

6. Gunnther

Gunnther New Member

Dude have you ever watched "Chasing Amy"?..

I wish the best for the both of you in this stuation, who knows where it may lead?

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

When I was in college, I had a gay friend that I was very close with. He had just come to terms with his homosexuality, and had not yet had a male lover. I never had a boyfriend, and was afraid of men for the most part, but because he was "safe" I felt really comfortable around him. We got closer and closer until we started massaging each other, embracing in an intimate manner, and giving each other little kisses.

Once that started, my feelings for him changed and I fell in love with him. I never told him, but I would be a bit more aggressive with him, trying to push him just a bit further. My seduction of him did not work and I ended up feeling resentful towards him.

Things came to a head one day and I lashed out at him. He asked me why I was so mad at him all the time and I told him I loved him and could not understand why he didn't want me, afterall, we were practically having sex. He explained that he did love me, but as a friend and that he could never have sex with me. It hurt my feelings to hear him say that, but after a while the hurt went away and we remained friends. We stopped all the touchy feely stuff, though.

I guess what I am saying is, even though I knew he was gay, I started having feelings for him. It led to tension between us and could have very well ruined our friendship.

If you value this woman as a friend, tread lightly and try to keep things in perspective.

8. CynthEtik

CynthEtik New Member

Well, what made it wierd, is that we had watched Object of my affection, a movie where this happens, earlier in the day.

We know our boundaries. I'm just scared to bring it up. I'm not sure why. I am perfectly content with her affection in this manner.

She is clean cut lesbian, as far as i know,i am the only man she has kissed, and i am the only man to see her in the nude.

I'm going to talk to her tonight, and ask her where she would like to set the boundary. I'm going to tell her i am content either way, it's not going to affect me, because in reality, it's not. of course i love her kiss, but i don't need it to make our relationship last.

besides, i'm active with her bi ex lol.

thanks guys =)

9. TXPSD777

TXPSD777 New Member

keep us posted

10. CynthEtik

CynthEtik New Member

When We first started to talk, we talked about things we like, and I admitted my love for being bitten.

Today, She was straddling me, braiding my hair, and i set my head on her chest,and she bit me, right where i told her would turn me on. I just looked at her, and she kissed me again.

Uh oh.