Ugliest part.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by johnnyangel694u, Sep 13, 2008.

1. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

The ugliest part of the human body has to be the knees. There is nothing cute or sexy about them. Have you ever heard anyone say, "He or she has sexy knees." They are just knobs. Some people have a bump under the knob.
    They are sensitive. No one says I love to have my knees kissed.
    The only times knees are sexy are when are in the supporting role. She was on her knees or he was pounding her on her knees. But that is it. What good are the knees?:lol

2. Morgan

Morgan New Member

I did a Google image search for "Sexy Knees" and this is one of the first things that came up.

[​IMG]

I doubt that most people would describe this girl's knees as "ugly."

It's true that if you asked people to list the physical qualities they thought she had, her knees would probably not be one of the top items listed. However, this may be because that's simply too specific. I think most people would just lump her knees in with the rest of her legs. If someone says, "Damn, nice legs," the knees must logically be included in the assessment. No one would say, "Damn, nice legs- uh, except for those knees! They're ugly! But aside from that, damn those legs are HOT!" It just doesn't work that way. Legs are a package.

;)

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I dunno. To me knees are neutral, neither sexy nor ugly. However, lots of people think knees are highly erotic. The knee fetish is a pretty common one. I don't think any body part is consistency ugly. It depends on the person. I guess if I had to pick one part that is the most unsexy, I'd choose the foot, even though the foot fetish is even more common than the knee fetish. You even can buy a foot-shaped pocket pussy. When someone describes feet as "sexy" I just don't see it. I might see neatly pedicured feet that look nice. But sexy? Not really.

4. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Knees are just knees, I couldnt agree with more with Puss I thing they are honestly just neutral. They are also the whole package with the leg.
    Puss I think your right feet to me are just blame ugly, I can honestly say I have never found anything attractive about them.
    I am sure there are people out there that have knee fetishes, it just not as common has the foot fetish, and I am sure not quit as acceptable either.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Don't even get me going on how ugly elbows are. Really, they are the ugliest body part, IMHO.

6. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Honestly ... let's face it guys.

The Penis is awfully funny looking. I mean, look at a woman's body, streamlined, everything seems to look like flows well with the bone structure and build.

And then there are guys... and we have this strange thing hanging in between our legs. I'm not saying it's ugly, but the penis is quite possibly the most awkward looking bit of human anatomy.

7. Pride

Pride New Member

I agree though, even when i say a girl has sexy legs which btw i LOVE. I wouldn't be including the knees in that, it would be more thighs than anything and then the calf area.

Knees are just well weird.

8. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Elbows are my vote too. Ugly!

It is not strange, and women are glad you all have one.....from my viewpoint they do not look awkward, but inviting. :shrug

9. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'd almost go as far as to say a penis & balls are ugly. And I agree with you 100%. The male body just seems so, so, awkward.

Besides dicks, I'd say elbows are second on my list. Particularly when the arm is straight and that little fold of wrinkled skin just sort of sits there. Not highly appealing to me. I never had a problem with knees or feel. And I don't really have a problem with elbows either. They just seem odd to me. :lol

10. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

I'd have to agree that the elbows are often kinda ugly.

And in general, i'd also agree about the Penis being rather ugh. But then...I like mine! lol. I wish it were another inch or two longer, but then, what guy doesn't wish that, lol!

11. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

What is wrong with the penis?
    It has a nice shape.
    It can change sizes.
    It can do more that one thing.
    It is sensitive yet durable.
    It can move in all sorts of directions.
    It has a nice sculpted head with a neat transition to the shaft.
    It has 2 buddies to hang around with.
    It can watch you brush you teeth and tie your shoes.

12. midnight lover

midnight lover New Member

It also helps you think sometimes.:brow

13. hoochie_boochie

hoochie_boochie New Member

It tells you when it is cold......

14. rugbylad82

rugbylad82 New Member

womens knees are definately weird looking they usually have a strange dimple halfway down them where as mens just seem to be the bone itself, perosnally i think elbows a remuch worse.

15. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Knees :ugh
    I've always hated mine! I've actually seen some very sexy knees on women. They tend to be attached to some very sexy legs. Go figure.
    (another :ugh )

It seems that, regardless of how good the rest of my body might look, my knees just position themselves in such a way, so as to discredit my overall appearance :yell

Knobby? That's just the beginning! Most women worry about 'teacher's flab' or 'tummy flubber'. I jokingly refer to my knees as 'elephant knees'. They have those repetative wrinkles above them that just keep going... and going ... and going... Seriously - I can work my thighs and calves to death - - but those knees? Who can tame them? They are, without a doubt, my nemesis.

Thanks for reminding me, Johnnyangel!!

16. HardRocker

Gold Member

None of the above will make me involuntarily turn away and say ewww. On the other hand if I unexpectedly see a man's asshole, I will turn away and say ewww.

I know, you people are going to say I'm just phobic, but so far in my life I haven't had any experience, bad or good with one.

Rose, your legs have always been photogenic, I don't recall ever noticing elephant knees on you or your evil twin. Maybe y'all have strategically hidden them.;)

17. Ford

Ford New Member

I have honestly never thought of legs in a sexual way ever, I've always just thought of them as things that connect sexy thighs to sexy calfs.

18. college_girl

college_girl New Member

I don't think any body part is actually ugly...

19. strathmore

strathmore New Member

Yeh, but you're only 18.

I walked in on my 87 yo aunt once...:ugh

20. Wckd_Beauty

Wckd_Beauty New Member

Instead of them being ugly I think it's too useless to be anything, ugly or attractive, both the knees and elbows .