Ugh

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by AmberGlow, Jun 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmberGlow

AmberGlow New Member

Do you guys ever just feel completely inadequate and get so depressed about not having the tightest and/or prettiest vagina or the biggest penis that you can't even masturbate

2. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

I've always felt a little inadequate on my size. I'm 6' 5" and 250 lbs. and thought I got gypted on my size,being I'm so big and tall otherwise. I don't get so depressed that I can't masturbate though. Its a tough thing to be comfortable with your own body. What with all the emphasis placed on "beautiful people" every where you look. I really can't give any advise,other than just realise that you have to try and be comfortable in who you are, and in my case try to find someone who loves you, and it won't matter. I've been looking for the last 6 years,with no success.

3. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Amber,

No need to feel hopeless because you would lke a tighter vagina. You can just do easy exercises, five reps, 3 time a day. A powerful snapper snatch is only a few weeks away.

Have you heard of a Snapper Snatch? Do you have good muscle control inside? Do you know how to strengthen your muscles? How strong are your muscles now? Pubococcygeal muscle? How quicly can you cycle your muscle tension, Squeeze, Release, Sueeze, Release?

Can some one send me a picture of the pubococcygeal muscle or a website from where I can find it?
    -------------------------------------------------------
    if you stop urination while in the process you will be using your pubococcygeal muscle. One of the recommended exercises is to stop urination 5 to 15 times each time you urinate. Once you know which muscle you use to do that, then you can do repetitions any time. I have read to do three sets of 15 contractions three times a day.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does the pubococcygeal muscle exercises enhance?

-----------------------------

It enhances the muscle tone in the vagina, and the PC muscles contract when you have an orgasm. When you control them and make them strong, you enhance sexual pleasure for you and your partner.

The PC exercises help women retain urine so that it doesn't leak out when they sneeze or ride on amusement park rides. Women who were using these muscles to combat incontinence reported the added extra enhancement to their sexual experience.

The PC muscle is sort of like a figure 8 encircling both the anus and the vagina.

-----------------------------------------------------
    If you do a search for Kegel exercises you will be able to find a lot of helpful information on the PC muscle.

Blessings

4. AmberGlow

AmberGlow New Member

thanks...

Actually, it's pretty normal size. The real problem is that when I lie on my back or bend over, once I start fingering myself/getting fingered/whatever, air just rushes up, and it gets larger. I can push the air out, but that doesn't stop air from going in again, and I really don't think that's normal. I've been doing Kegels for a few months in hope that it would help this, and my PC muscels have definitely gotten stronger, so I can keep air from getting in for longer. It's really just annoying.

5. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Amber-Glow

If the air makes noises, get a higher volume surround sound system. Once you put a dildo in there, does the air come out? In making love with a penis, what problems do you encounter? The air escaping might create a pleasurable sensation. Someone mentioned making a fist, and pushing down on the stomach, two inches above the pubic bone. Does that do anything for you?

So if you get on top of a guy, and sit straight up, is air a problem? I like to watch breasts bounce when making love. Sitting on top seems to be an ideal postion for a woman, for watching her bouncing breasts. My wife does not seem to be sensitive about slurping sounds during making love. Has anyone said anything? You mention the size gets larger. How does it feel?

Maybe you will start a trend. Women will line up for a surgical implant of an air hose in thier uterus to provide the excitement that you provide naturally.

Who is intersted in NORMAL when you have something uniqely better?

I remember your name, as I have read some of your other posts, and you have brought fresh ideas to SF. Thank you for your contributions.

Blessings

6. blade

blade New Member

wow...i think thats very interestin Logger..i gotta look into that

7. AmberGlow

AmberGlow New Member

Logger, you are intuitively cool. :)

8. markx

markx New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.