Ugh..sorry but I just have to vent.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Puss_in_boots, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

So, it's lovely summer day here in Sweden. Temperatures are in the mid twenties (in celsius) and there's a nice cool breeze blowing. I've got the window open, of course. Every few seconds the smell of rotting putrefying flesh sitting out in the summer sun comes wafting through my open window. It's probably a dead mouse caught by one of neighborhood cats and literally left to rot.

*sigh* I suppose I could always close the window but it's such a nice day. Should I call the apartment hotline and ask them to find the dead thing and remove it?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Eww! Yes, by all means, call it in.

I have scads of stories concerning the smell of rotting flesh, but it's a bit early for that, so they will have to wait until my breakfast settles. Remind me later.

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

Yuck! I suppose it's not much worse than the farmers around here spreading manure on their fields. But still, a dead carcass is something that could easily be removed. I'd call. :)

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

They were doing some yard maintenance earlier and the kid who mows the lawn must have removed it because I can no longer smell it. Yay!

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

:woohoo Yay for clean air! :)