Two Virgins...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Soccer, Jul 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soccer

Soccer New Member

Hey, my girlfriend and I are both virgins and we have been together for a while. Whenever we are making out or whatever, I can get an erection like a steel pole and hold it for a really long time. Since my girlfriend is a virgin, I know she has to be really stimulated and "hot" because of the pain that may experienced during the breaking of the hymen. I dont know if that is messing with my head or what, but whenever we want to have sex...my penis either gets hard and then loses rigidity when I put on a condom or it fails to get hard enough for penetration all together. Ever happen to anyone else? Anyone know whats going on? And also...Is there any sexual position that makes sex easier for a couple o' virgins? ???

2. Shy_n_Sweet

Shy_n_Sweet New Member

Well, hopefully one of the men show up to answer your question.. in the mean time I can tell you that a lot of men lose some of their hardness while putting on a condom. You might want to consider putting the condom on & then continuing foreplay a bit longer, until you build up some more hardness. i.e. Don't put the condom on directly before you want to penetrate.. do it a few mins. ahead of time.

As for sometimes failing to get hard enuf to penetrate at all.. just nerves & if you worry about it too much you'll just make the situation worse.. so stop sweating over it.

Easy positions for virgins.. don't know.. sorry... I'd think you're regular missionary would be easiest :shrugs:

3. WebDesigner

WebDesigner New Member

Just one question... how old are you? because I remember when I was younger I would get like this as well..

4. bigone

bigone New Member

I only have one solution and that is to use your finger to bust her "Cherry"
    That way the next time you get wood you wont have to worry about her having any pain and be more open to just having a lot of passion,
    Was going to say fun. But your first time should be very passionate and not just recreation.

5. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I agree. Andf the finger idea is a good one. It would alow you to relax the second time around and it sounds like instead of having not a lot of girth in her vagina with your fingers, it would be less painful for her too. I think thats what makes the first time for women so painful?

6. kbate

kbate New Member

The pain is minor and only momentary. Just use a little lubricant, get her ready and wet, and push it in. She won't have to regret "busting" herself with a finger or a toy if you just do it right.

Your hardness problem is probably nothing more than "over eagerness" and once you manage to get in, you won't have to worry about that any longer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.