Two Men a turn on?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by sapin88, Jan 22, 2006.

1. sapin88

sapin88 New Member

Almost every man on the planet fantasizes about sex with 2 women,but how many women out there are turned on by the thought of a MFM threesome?If yes, would like to see your husband/boyfriend/lover being intimate with another man? How far would you like to see them go?

2. Misty7107

Misty7107 New Member

I dont think i would like to see my man intimate with another. Just doesnt seem sexy to me. Now if it was my man and another guy and me.. I've alwasy been curious about it but it woudl have to be in a differnt state where i know no one else woudl ever find out about it.

3. pussycat69

Gold Member

I wouldn't get turned on by my bf being intimate with another man.However,I might enjoy having the two guys being intimate with me(although one is enough for me).I don't know.I've always been curious,but never have done that.

4. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

The thought of my guy with another guy does absolutely nothing for me... a bit of a turn-off actually...
    Although, my biggest fantasy right now is dp, but not necessarily with two guys, perhaps my guy and a toy?
    I could never bring in a third person to sex, it's too good right now as it is, I don't want to muck up the status quo...
    :)

5. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

PunkKitty,
    An old gf and I used to do that on occasion. The best was when she'd lie face down with a vibrating dildo in her vagina and I'd do the anal sex thing. I've never cared much for anal sex, but the vibration I got was enough to make it pretty hot. And yes, she loved it too.

6. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

Hey Joe,
    Unfortunately I'm more into anal sex than my guy is, probavly because of his prostate issues, which, although we use condoms, I think he attributes to coming in the back door...
    Did you ever try the other way 'round? If so, was it as good?
    Anyone on the receiving end (females) have a comment? Was it good???
    Thanks!!!

7. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

PunkKitty,
    I don't recall if we ever tried it the other way or not for sure. We probably did, and if so, the fact that I don't remember it would indicate it wasn't as good. It would also indicate that I'm getting old and losing my mind! LOL

8. Misty7107

Misty7107 New Member

I've just recently done it and it was better than what I thought it would be! It wasnt even planned and I cant belive I went along with it but after the first initial shock of how it felt and they both started moving. I just couldnt get enough of it. There was alot of sexual energy and both my man and the other guy were gentle enough.

9. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

how many women out there are turned on by the thought of a MFM threesome?
    I have always had that fantasy. I still do, but Thorn & I have discussed it at length, and we value our marriage too much. We aren't sure what repercussions would be involved, and if either of us is uncomfortable with it - then it is out (except for mental fantasies).
    If it did happen, I would not be comfortable with seeing him in a 'bi-sexual' situation. Personally, it turns me off to see that behavior. I am totally a "MAN/WOMAN" type of woman.

10. Liz83

Liz83 New Member

Hell no! Two girls are a turn on though. :brow