two HUGE Climaxes

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by pbs, Jan 8, 2014.

1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

This may seem to be erotic literature, but it's not. It's just a copy of what I wrote to my forum GF after my last play day.

Yesterday was play day, and what a day it was. She didn't cum exactly as I had planned, but I can always go for it again next time or the next.... At first we did the tip on clit thing, and we both got really hard and wet. When I began to stretch her out with my penis she started rubbing herself with her finger and I could feel her intent inside her, and see it on her face. Because I felt she was going to take herself over, I decided to watch her face, which is something I wanted to if she were to rub my tip on her, but took this opportunity. I noticed her intensity as she drew near the brink and I could see in her face when as she reached the various levels of arousal. At one point, I felt her body relax a little, but it was accompanied by a general tightening of her vagina, and I could feel it grip my penis all along it's shaft, holding it firmly. I could still move in and out of her, as I was fully erect, and her tightness made me push a little harder to get in, and it was almost like she was gripping me and didn't want me to ease it out. The expressions on her face revealed that she was on her way, so I pushed into her as far as I could go each time, but slowly and without variation, so as not to distract her. All the while she would take me out of her and rub my tip on her clit to get it lubricated with pre-come as necessary, and then she put me back inside and continued. As she approached the climax her head went back all the way and I could no longer see her face, but I could feel the contractions all along my entire length as the spasms gripped her. This was as big an O as she had ever given herself, and as it abated, I withdrew from her and relaxed. She asked if she could suck on me, and I agreed, but I was nowhere near ready for this to be over, and couldn't come in her mouth, try as she may to make me. After a short while in her mouth, I pulled away and moved to kiss her pussy and insert her toy only to find that her clit was still hard and her pussy was eager to be kissed. As I teased around her clit, exploring with my tongue and lips, I could feel her subtle movements toward my kisses as she coaxed me to touch her spot with my tongue. She immediately began panting again, as if she was on her way to a first O, but I was in no hurry, and let her just enjoy the feeling of being kissed. It's so easy to get her very close nowadays, even after she's had a big one, so I settled into a slow but determined rhythm and just enjoyed feeling the ebb and flow of her desire to climax, and she was working her toy at a frantic pace inside, rubbing the inner legs of her clit. As her desire to climax again began to intensify, I would begin the climb, and then she would suddenly flinch and pull away, as if she had suddenly become hyper-sensitive, but not having lost contact with her spot with the tip of my tongue, she quickly recovered and again began the climb. This happened about 5 or 6 times, but I was Johnny on the spot each time, and denied her escape from my ever coaxing tongue. As her moment of glory arrived her panting concluded with a huge exhale and "ooooohhhhhh," her back arched, her head pushed backward, and she was moving her toy frantically. I was very consistent with my licking at this point, and kept the exact same rhythm and intensity, touching exactly the same spot on her clit as before, and holding her hips so as not to let her escape until she could no longer endure and pushed me away. When she did, I continue to kiss all around her clit, getting close but being careful not to touch it again, but feeling her move her toy inside, finishing herself in there as she often does. After removing her toy she was so tight that I had to wait for her to relax a little before I could put myself into her so, in the scissor position, I put my tip against her opening and held it there, gently pushing until I felt her relax enough for me to enter. When she gets this tight, it's fun for me to put just the tip inside her, feel her lips close around it, take it completely out, and then put the tip in again over and over again, enjoying that wonderful feeling of having her pussy "kiss" my tip over and over again. As I try to fully insert, I find that the entire length of her vagina is tight and needs to be opened up again, almost like in the beginning, but very wet and lubricated...........

alwaystry likes this.
  2. Silverfox

Gold Member

Wow! Excellent telling.

alwaystry likes this.